Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BikeRacks
    Overall I definately thought their new album was an improvement over the last two. But I'm really starting to get annoyed with Ander's vocals, some of the songs on the new album are really good, but there brought down by crummy choruses. I'm fine with clean vocals and less death growls, but at times he just sounds awkward, and his voice is starting to sound like the guy from coheed & cambria, hes starting to sound like a girl. but anyways my favorite part of the whole album is in the song Vacuum about 2min 13 secs in, that part reminds me of their old days.

and I'll be sure to check out Dark Age.
    Yeah and Vanishing Light is the only song that i could say is "kinda" Old school. His vocals really suck, and i only like them on Vacuum. Only 3 songs im ever going to keep in winamp, and leeches is the other. Yeah i really hate bad singing, but i love katatonia/opeth/PT, ect. And if you like technical molodic/Death metal check these guys out too. They are so freaken young, and they are pushing me to make another death metal band.

THE FACELESS's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X - ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS - 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz - 1TB WD Black SN850 - Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16GB - Seasonic Focus GX-850 - Dell S2716DG - Be Quiet 500DX

Comment

Supertramp - "The Logical Song"
      When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful. A miracle. Oh it was beautiful, magical.
      Maybe when I die
      I get to be a car
      driving in the night
      lighting up the dark.

Comment

devision - Lost In You

Comment

Tom Petty - You Don't Know How it Feels
          ASRock P67 Pro3 | Core i5-2500K | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 |
          Radeon HD 3850 | Lite-On 20x DVD-RW | Earthwatts 500w PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

AND IT'S FOLDING FOR RAGE3D!

Comment

Muse - Micro Cuts
            AMD Athlon 2600 XP
            1536 MB pc2700 ddr
            Ati Radeon x800xl
            Pioneer 16X DVD-Rom
            Game theater XP
            Win xp pro

Comment

Dropkick Murphys - Victory
              ASRock P67 Pro3 | Core i5-2500K | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 |
              Radeon HD 3850 | Lite-On 20x DVD-RW | Earthwatts 500w PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Comment

Twisted Transistor
                Korn

Comment

Originally posted by sittal
                  Twisted Transistor
                  Korn
                  HORRIBLE SONG, HORRIBLE ALBUM, There are old korn songs I didn't mind but anything of this new album = not good
                  Last edited by BikeRacks; Feb 15, 2006, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Shed My Skin - Alter Bridge

Jim
                    Plex / Steam Machine / Hyper-V
                    MSI Gaming B350 Tomahawk |Ryzen R5 5600X |32GB |MSI 3060Ti VENTUS 2X |19TB NVMe/SDD/HDD |Windows 11 Pro
                    Laptop
                    Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Fedora 35
                    VR
                    Oculus Quest 2 / PSVR
                    Consoles
                    SteamDeck|Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBOXSeries|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Saturn|Genesis
                    Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.

Comment

Rush - Subdivision
                      "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

"I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places." - Henny Youngman

"I wonder where Bart is, his dinner's getting all cold... and eaten." - Homer

Comment

Originally posted by KJ
                        Europe - Final Countdown

Damn GOB, I can't get this song out of my head because of him.
                        Europe? OH, COME ON!!!

Scott Reeder - **** You All
                        Megadeth - Hangar 18
                        Butterscotch Morsels.

Comment

Jimmy Chamberlin Complex: "Streetcrawler"

Comment

Lil' Jon - "I Don't Give A ****"

Just for shits & giggles.

Edit:

Now for a real song...
                            Sigur Rós - "Sigur Rós"
                            Last edited by ScottDoom; Feb 16, 2006, 08:24 AM.
                            Maybe when I die
                            I get to be a car
                            driving in the night
                            lighting up the dark.

Comment

Mos Def - Next Universe

Comment

Originally posted by HereWolfie
                                Rush - Subdivision
                                Excellent Song!

Comment

Smashing Pumpkins - Here's To The Atom Bomb
                                  Perky McGiggles
                                  And he sayeth unto Perky, the numbers 2, 5, and/or 7 are an
                                  abomination and should never be used in an internet forum
                                  name, so sayeth the Lord.
                                  - Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8

Comment

Modest Mouse - Life like weeds.
                                    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Not my fault, I voted Ron Paul.

Not my fault, I voted Badnarik.

Comment

HORRIBLE SONG, HORRIBLE ALBUM, There are old korn songs I didn't mind but anything of this new album = not good
                                      no one asked your opinion, stfu, stop thread crapping

Mud on the Tires--Brad Paisley

Comment

i am now listening to final countdown--europe...

Comment

Taking Back Sunday - "There's No 'I' In Team"
                                          I don't know why I listen to this stuff...
                                          Maybe when I die
                                          I get to be a car
                                          driving in the night
                                          lighting up the dark.

Comment

Dyers Eve on Launchcast

I got a pair of tweezers, a can of air, and some bacardi :\

-
                                            sittal

Comment

i am now listening to final countdown--europe...
                                              Yay good song...
                                              Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Carcass - Death Certificate \m/
                                                AMD Ryzen 7 5800X - ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS - 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz - 1TB WD Black SN850 - Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16GB - Seasonic Focus GX-850 - Dell S2716DG - Be Quiet 500DX

Comment

x japan - i'll kill you
                                                  Lifes a laugh and deaths a Joke

Comment

no one asked your opinion, stfu, stop thread crapping
                                                    sry my bad,

interpol -- "Evil"

Comment

Rehab - "Sittin' At A Bar"
                                                      She stole my heart in the trailer park,
                                                      So I jacked the keys to her ****ing car
                                                      And crashed that piece of ****
                                                      Then stepped away.

Guess it was meant to be.
                                                      Romance is misery.
                                                      So much for memories.
                                                      And now I'm headed to the penetenary.
                                                      See me on TV:
                                                      The next Cops series.
                                                      I am a danger.
                                                      I shoulda did somethin' about my anger.
                                                      But I never learned.
                                                      Real things, I don't concern.
                                                      I pour kerosene on everything.
                                                      I love to watch it burn.

I highly recommend this song to anyone. It's good stuff. Almost all of Rehab's stuff is good.

Now...
                                                      Rehab - "It Don't Matter"
                                                      Their single I heard so long ago on MTV back when they played real music videos.
                                                      Maybe when I die
                                                      I get to be a car
                                                      driving in the night
                                                      lighting up the dark.

Comment

sry my bad,

interpol -- "Evil"
                                                        Dont apologize! Korn does suck.

Cipher System - Life Surrounds \m/

Comment

Emperor - Into the Infinity of Thoughts

Comment

Cream - White Room

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Smith
                                                              Cream - White Room
                                                              Good choice

Dropkick Murphy's - Mob Mentality

Comment

Originally posted by ViCyniC
                                                                Emperor - Into the Infinity of Thoughts
                                                                Emperor pwns Ihsahn is one of my biggest vocal influences.

Carcass - Room 101

Comment

I'm listeniing to the moody blues nights in White Satin. I don't know why but I get the impression the Moody blues are a cult and are trying to start some kind of off beat new religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoey Peachew
                                                                    I'm listeniing to the moody blues nights in White Satin. I don't know why but I get the impression the Moody blues are a cult and are trying to start some kind of off beat new religion.
                                                                    I saw them 2 years ago, they played a great show. I still respect classic rock alot. Great album.

Carcass - R**k the Vote

Comment

Dispite my own dad being a Musician or working in the audio industry for most of while I was growing up, I'm just really not that into music that much. Although I got abit of goldenear if you will

Mortal Combat theme song, to get hyped up for some gaming action
                                                                      Last edited by Trunks0; Feb 17, 2006, 01:32 AM.
                                                                      -Trunks0
                                                                      not speaking for all and if I am wrong I never said it.
                                                                      (plz note that is meant as a joke)

System:
                                                                      Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - PowerColor RedDevil Radeon RX 7900XTX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks0
                                                                        Mortal Combat theme song to get hyped up for some gaming action
                                                                        Hell yeah. MORTAL COMBAT!!

Comment

Mortal Combat theme song to get hyped up for some gaming action.
                                                                          Last edited by Trunks0; Feb 17, 2006, 01:44 AM.
                                                                          -Trunks0
                                                                          not speaking for all and if I am wrong I never said it.
                                                                          (plz note that is meant as a joke)

System:
                                                                          Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - PowerColor RedDevil Radeon RX 7900XTX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit

Comment

Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama

Love is patient, love is kind. Love is better from behind -squid

Comment

Originally posted by deaderthanred
                                                                              Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama

Soilwork is awesome, you should definately check out their older albums if you haven't already, but my favorite song off their new album is Observation Slave. This summer I got to see them at ozzfest, it was so cool (except for their 20 minute show time), and since they were second stage I got to see them perform from like 10 feet away.

Comment

Hollywood Undead - "The Natives"
                                                                                Maybe when I die
                                                                                I get to be a car
                                                                                driving in the night
                                                                                lighting up the dark.

Comment

Rancid - Ruby Soho

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X