Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACDC - Stiff Upper Lip
    Flickr
    Canon EOS 60D, Canon EF-S IS 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM, Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash, Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM

Comment

Local radio stream 106.5 The End http://players.eonstreams.com/FastAi...hp?PlayerID=48

Comment

"Mamunia," Band on the Run (1973), Paul McCartney & Wings.
        Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
        Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
        and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING,
        JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Tech N9ne - "Be Warned"

This is lyrical warfare.
          Maybe when I die
          I get to be a car
          driving in the night
          lighting up the dark.

Comment

Coldplay "Talk". The one with the Kraftwerk riff.

Comment

Ozzy Osbourne - See You On The Other Side
              AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
              Correlation does not imply causation

Currently reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

Stephen Baxter
              • Manifold Space
              • Manifold Time
              • Manifold Origin
              • Vacuum Diagrams

Greg Bear
              • Eon
              • The Forge of God

Ben Bova
              • Orion Amongst the Stars
              • Powersat

Brian Greene
              • the elegant universe

Leonard Susskind
              • The Cosmic Landscape

Comment

Tricky with Eminem - "Welcome to Detroit City"

Ask around and they all know Tricky. Ask what's good and they all say Tricky.
                Maybe when I die
                I get to be a car
                driving in the night
                lighting up the dark.

Comment

Gentleman and the Far East Band - Polition Boy
                  Originally posted by ShaidarHaran
                  Drink the beer you must. Now you will. Ignore the consequences, says Yoda. Drunken you must become. Like Yoda, you will be.
                  Kohina Radio and Slay Radio are great Chip Music Radio Stations.

Jeroen Tel, Rob Hubbard and Galway - the computer equivalent of Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Quoted from doctorbubble from youtube.

Public Service FTW!

Comment

74. Lynard Skynrd - Sweet Home Alabama [5:00]
                    Originally posted by UDHA
                    firefox is like the oxford english dictionary, it uses the syntax of HTML to the defined standards, IE is like MTV, it took HTML, raped it in the arse and somehow dawg is now a word.

Comment

Marilyn Manson - This is the new **** (goldfrapp remix)
                      stuff and things

Comment

Originally posted by Villainess
                        Marilyn Manson - This is the new **** (goldenfap remix)
                        fixed
                        Mobo : Asus P8777-V LX2 Processor : Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.40GHz Memory : 8Gb RAM
                        Graphics Card : GeForce GTX 690 Sound : Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 O/S : Win7, Monitor : 3 x Samsung 23"

Nikon D7100,
                        Nikkor 16-35mf f4
                        Sigma 120-400mm
                        Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
                        Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
                        Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
                        Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
                        Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
                        Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
                        Sigma x2 TC
                        Remote shutter release ,
                        Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
                        Kenko extension tubes,
                        reverse lens adaptor,
                        Nikon SB800 flash,
                        Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
                        Tripod (x2),
                        Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group

Comment

Originally posted by Doozer
                          fixed
                          LOL wtf goldenfap goldfrapp are worth it
                          stuff and things

Comment

Originally posted by Villainess
                            Marilyn Manson - This is the new **** (goldfrapp remix)

I liked "This is the new ****" what is this goldfrapp remix?
                            eVGA nForce 680i SLi
                            Intel Q6600 Quad Core Stock @ 2.4GHz
                            nVidia 8800GTX @ stock speeds
                            2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 @ 800mhz 4-4-4-12 1T
                            Seagate Barracuda 320GB SATA2
                            PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1KW
                            COOLER MASTER Stacker Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower
                            Westinghouse 22in wide screen LCD @ 1680x1050

Report a bug with the NVIDIA graphics driver.

Comment

"Baby Be Mine," Thriller (1982), Michael Jackson.
                              Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                              Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                              and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five," Band on the Run (1973), Paul McCartney & Wings.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Devil in Her Heart," With the Beatles (1963), The Beatles.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

One Block Radius - "Wake Up Tomorrow"
                                    I don't remember where I was.
                                    The sky was concrete grey...
                                    Am I lookin' at the floor?
                                    Maybe when I die
                                    I get to be a car
                                    driving in the night
                                    lighting up the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Vengeance
                                      I liked "This is the new ****" what is this goldfrapp remix?
                                      On the single for the song there are some remixes he got various people to do - Goldfrapp is my fave music at the moment so I love their remix - you should look it up - it's teh cool.

Ministry - Bad Blood....
                                      stuff and things

Comment

White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65
                                        stuff and things

Comment

Rob Zombie -- Dragula

Comment

East Side Boyz - Salt Shaker.

F*ck crunk is hilarious.
                                            RIP Roxen, you will be missed.

Comment

Nevermore - Medicated Nation

Comment

Type O Negative - Angry Inch

Comment

New Bomb Turks - Point A To Point Blank

Comment

Amorphis - Under a Soil and Black Stone

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
                                                    Loose = The bolts are loose.
                                                    There = She is there now.
                                                    Their = They have their things.
                                                    They're = They're going to the mall.
                                                    To = They came to the house.
                                                    Too = That's too bad.
                                                    Two = 2.
                                                    Your = Your dinner is ready.
                                                    You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.

Comment

Holiday -- Greenday

Comment

Binary Sunset -- Star Wars

Comment

Blackalicious - "Sky is Falling"
                                                          Maybe when I die
                                                          I get to be a car
                                                          driving in the night
                                                          lighting up the dark.

Comment

Rush - Subdivisions

Comment

Stabbing Westward -- "Waking Up Beside You"

Comment

Not exactly now, but more like 6 or so times today (a long time considering it's 12 min long).

Barber's Summer Music for Woodwind Quintet

I can't get over how awesome it is.... and I get to play it soon!!!
                                                                Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
                                                                Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
                                                                HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Heartbreak Hotel - Whitney Houston

Comment

Alice In Chains - Alone
                                                                    stuff and things

Comment

"Build Me Up Buttercup," Build Me Up Buttercup (1968), The Foundations.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

The Who
                                                                        • Bargain
                                                                        • Baba O'Reilly
                                                                        • Happy Jack

The Doors
                                                                        • Light My Fire
                                                                        Correlation does not imply causation

Currently reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

Stephen Baxter
                                                                        • Manifold Space
                                                                        • Manifold Time
                                                                        • Manifold Origin
                                                                        • Vacuum Diagrams

Greg Bear
                                                                        • Eon
                                                                        • The Forge of God

Ben Bova
                                                                        • Orion Amongst the Stars
                                                                        • Powersat

Brian Greene
                                                                        • the elegant universe

Leonard Susskind
                                                                        • The Cosmic Landscape

Comment

"Rip It Up," Elvis, Elvis Presley.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Seal - Killer (live in paris)
                                                                            stuff and things

Comment

"A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I Was Robert McNamara'd Into Submission)," Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme (1966), Simon & Garfunkel.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Trouble/Guitar Man," NBC TV Special (1968), Elvis Presley.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Feels Like Today -- Rascal Flatts

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X