Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

klinger - twenty

Comment

"Close To The Edge" by Yes
      "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint

System: CPU AMD Athlon 64 3200+ X2 (OC'ed to 2.5GHz) - Mobo MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum - PSU Seasonic M12 600W - Video eVGA e-GeForce 8800GTS - Memory 2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix PC4000 - Monitor Dell 24" 2407WFP - Sound Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic - HD Maxtor Diamondmax 10 250GB - OS Windows XP SP2 (Dual Boot)

Founder/ Broadcaster/ Reviewer: CIN3MA.tv

Comment

Emmanuel Top - Turkish Bazar (Original Mix)
        Originally posted by ShaidarHaran
        Drink the beer you must. Now you will. Ignore the consequences, says Yoda. Drunken you must become. Like Yoda, you will be.
        Kohina Radio and Slay Radio are great Chip Music Radio Stations.

Jeroen Tel, Rob Hubbard and Galway - the computer equivalent of Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Quoted from doctorbubble from youtube.

Public Service FTW!

Comment

Garbage - Milk (Remix)

Blast from the past...
          "Happiness is perpendicular to delirium"
          - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Slappy THM
            Garbage - Milk (Remix)

Blast from the past...
            I love that song

Comment

Garbage is a cool band...

Anyways,
              Title: California Waiting
              Artist: Kings of Leon
              Album: Youth and Young Manhood

I'm goin' so fast that I can't slow down
              It's hard to get up when you're spinnin' round and round
              I'd tell you the news but nothin's changed
              I'd sing you a song but they blew it away
              All wrapped up in this stupid ass game
              Maybe when I die
              I get to be a car
              driving in the night
              lighting up the dark.

Comment

Idlewild- Roseability

Comment

Norah Jones - Sunrise

Comment

Rush - Tom Sawyer
                    Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Twista - Girl Tonite

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Genius
                        Rush - Tom Sawyer

"Simple Human" by Fates Warning
                        "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint

System: CPU AMD Athlon 64 3200+ X2 (OC'ed to 2.5GHz) - Mobo MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum - PSU Seasonic M12 600W - Video eVGA e-GeForce 8800GTS - Memory 2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix PC4000 - Monitor Dell 24" 2407WFP - Sound Creative Soundblaster X-Fi XtremeMusic - HD Maxtor Diamondmax 10 250GB - OS Windows XP SP2 (Dual Boot)

Founder/ Broadcaster/ Reviewer: CIN3MA.tv

Comment

something for kate - monsters

Comment

Kylie Minogue - Can't get you out of my head

Man I loved that song my senior year of high school!

Comment

Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

Comment

Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane

Comment

The Postal Service, random songs.

I think I posted that I was listening to them just a bit eariler but oh well... Good stuff.
                                  Maybe when I die
                                  I get to be a car
                                  driving in the night
                                  lighting up the dark.

Comment

U2 - City of Blinding Light

I love that song.

Comment

Madonna - Hung Up

Her new song. It has a nice dance beat to it.

Comment

The whole U2 How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb.

I recommed if you like U2 you buy this album. I got it free from the school's library, but if I heard all the songs, I would buy it. Great CD.

Comment

Seal - Future Love Paradise

Comment

So you say that U2 CD is good?

Hmm... The only U2 song I really like is "Sunday Bloody Sunday." Oh, and "Stuck in a Moment" too I guess... That's a U2 song, right?
                                            Maybe when I die
                                            I get to be a car
                                            driving in the night
                                            lighting up the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDoom
                                              So you say that U2 CD is good?

Hmm... The only U2 song I really like is "Sunday Bloody Sunday." Oh, and "Stuck in a Moment" too I guess... That's a U2 song, right?
                                              Yea they are U2 songs. And Yes the U2 Cd is good

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Genius
                                                The whole U2 How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb.

I recommed if you like U2 you buy this album. I got it free from the school's library, but if I heard all the songs, I would buy it. Great CD.

bernard fanning - wish you well

Comment

N.W.A. - Parental Discretion Is Advised

Comment

White Stripes - My Doorbell from a swedish internet radio, great at the interet cafe
                                                    Originally posted by ShaidarHaran
                                                    Drink the beer you must. Now you will. Ignore the consequences, says Yoda. Drunken you must become. Like Yoda, you will be.
                                                    Kohina Radio and Slay Radio are great Chip Music Radio Stations.

Jeroen Tel, Rob Hubbard and Galway - the computer equivalent of Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Quoted from doctorbubble from youtube.

Public Service FTW!

Comment

Area 51 - In Between Dreams

Comment

Ani Difranco - "Shameless"

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
                                                        Maybe when I die
                                                        I get to be a car
                                                        driving in the night
                                                        lighting up the dark.

Comment

Arcturus - A Nocturnal Vision Revisited

Comment

A.J. Sun - A matter of time.

Comment

Ani Difranco - "Shameless"

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
                                                              That's wierd...I've only known one other person to listen to Ani Difranco....she's a lesbian.
                                                              OT Moderator

Comment

was listening to balzac - d.a.r.k.

Now listening to husking bee - only way

next on the playlist beat crusaders - damnation
                                                                Lifes a laugh and deaths a Joke

Comment

Originally posted by NYHecK
                                                                  That's wierd...I've only known one other person to listen to Ani Difranco....she's a lesbian.
                                                                  Yeah, a lesbian told me about Ani Difranco. And hell, I'll admit it, I'm a lesbian too.
                                                                  Maybe when I die
                                                                  I get to be a car
                                                                  driving in the night
                                                                  lighting up the dark.

Comment

Yeah, a lesbian told me about Ani Difranco. And hell, I'll admit it, I'm a lesbian too.
                                                                    I'm 'fraid that's not how it works.
                                                                    Heh... You have imagination... That's what drives you in your quest to run...Your quest to hide. As prey, you and your kind are much more stubborn than the zombies.

Comment

My Morning Jacket - Knot Come Loose
                                                                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty, pristine body but rather to come sliding in sideways, all used up and exclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!"

Comment

Intergalactic- The Beastie boys

Comment

Against Me! - Those Anarcho Punks are Mysterious

Comment

opeth - benighted

Comment

Thunderstriker - Winter Pealrs

Comment

In high school my gay friend told me about ani as well... I see a pattern here

Comment

The Verve - urban hymns, great album
                                                                                  'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X