Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modest Mouse - Life Like Weeds
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Not my fault, I voted Ron Paul.

Not my fault, I voted Badnarik.

Comment

Micheal Jackson - Don't Stop 'till You Get Enough
      Keep it Crusty,
      http://crustykritics.com/

Comment

Ween - Even If You Don't

Comment

dirty three - some things i just don't want to know

Comment

My Morning Jacket - Off The Record

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty, pristine body but rather to come sliding in sideways, all used up and exclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chezus
              It's a song from the new album "Rosenrot" released today

Yeah I have been listening to the album the past 2 days. Its very very nice.

Right now Im listening to "Feuer und Wasser"

Comment

"Songbird," Heathen Chemistry (2002), Oasis.
                Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING,
                JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

You Know You're Right - Nirvana
                  Take what you want...and then pay for it...

Comment

Depeche Mode - Precious

Comment

Depeche Mode - Everything Counts

Comment

Pink Floyd - 3 Different Ones

Comment

My laptop is squealing for some reason
                          The Core Value: Non-Aggression :(

Originally posted by HyperNovae
                          Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.

Comment

Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
                            I saw this sign posted once, it said, 'blasting zone ahead'. Wow... shouldn't that read: 'Road Closed'? - Brian Regan

Comment

Originally posted by Hyrax
                              My laptop is squealing for some reason
                              Is Wonder Squirrel there?

Comment

Mariah Carey - "Don't forget about us"

Comment

"Let It Bleed," Let It Bleed (1969), The Rolling Stones.
                                  Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                                  Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                                  and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

The Grace - NeverEnding White Lights
                                    (\_/)
                                    (O.o)
                                    (> <)

Comment

Opeth - Silhouette

Comment

KT Tunstall - "Other Side of the World"
                                        Maybe when I die
                                        I get to be a car
                                        driving in the night
                                        lighting up the dark.

Comment

Booker T and the MGs - Eleanor Rigby

Again. That **** is good, so is "Hang em High".

I been on the Booker T and Leonard Cohen kick lately.

Comment

"The Importance of Being Idle," Don't Believe the Truth (2005), Oasis.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

My Morning Jacket - Wordless Chorus
                                              '' pwns
                                              ______
                                              last.fm

Comment

"Something So Right," There Goes Rhymin' Simon (1972), Paul Simon.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Steve Vai - Live In London

Steve Vai in concert
                                                  "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

"I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places." - Henny Youngman

"I wonder where Bart is, his dinner's getting all cold... and eaten." - Homer

Comment

"Gentle on My Mind," From Elvis in Memphis (1969), Elvis Presley.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Fiona Apple - Get Him Back
                                                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty, pristine body but rather to come sliding in sideways, all used up and exclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!"

Comment

Stressball: "Dirt"

Comment

massive attack - dissolved girl

Comment

The Darkness- I believe in a thing called love
                                                            The admins made me change this.

Comment

Dope - I Wish I Was A President

Edit;/

Dope - **** Hollywood Mix

Comment

Monstrosity: "Final Cremation"

Comment

The most bestestedest band to ever existed:
                                                                  Subway to Sally - "Tag der Rache"
                                                                  Maybe when I die
                                                                  I get to be a car
                                                                  driving in the night
                                                                  lighting up the dark.

Comment

NoMeansNo - Dance of the Headless Bourgeoisie

Comment

snow patrol - how to be dead

Comment

opeth - demon of the fall

Comment

M38 - Unrecorded

then...

The Bled - My Assassin
                                                                          http://agentotaku.deviantart.com
                                                                          P4 3.0GHZ HT/Windows XP; BFG 6800GT OC 256mb; 2gb Kingston/Corsair PC3200 DDR 400; Sound Blaster Audigy2; Samsung 80gig 7200rpm HDD =x2; Samsung 52x CDR/CDRW ; NEC DVD DL Burner; Abit IS7 - E Mobo; 172x Samsung LCD; Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case; Logitech MX510; Zippy Ultra-thin Eluminated Keyboard

"I never minded piracy. Anyone who minds about piracy is full of ****. Anyone who pirates your game wasn’t going to buy it anyway!" - Warren Spector

Comment

Dave Matthews Band - "Dreamgirl" three times in a row. This song owns so much.
                                                                            Maybe when I die
                                                                            I get to be a car
                                                                            driving in the night
                                                                            lighting up the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by squid
                                                                              massive attack - dissolved girl
                                                                              http://agentotaku.deviantart.com
                                                                              P4 3.0GHZ HT/Windows XP; BFG 6800GT OC 256mb; 2gb Kingston/Corsair PC3200 DDR 400; Sound Blaster Audigy2; Samsung 80gig 7200rpm HDD =x2; Samsung 52x CDR/CDRW ; NEC DVD DL Burner; Abit IS7 - E Mobo; 172x Samsung LCD; Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case; Logitech MX510; Zippy Ultra-thin Eluminated Keyboard

"I never minded piracy. Anyone who minds about piracy is full of ****. Anyone who pirates your game wasn’t going to buy it anyway!" - Warren Spector

Comment

You Are a Runner and I Am My Father's Son

Comment

TaTu - All The Things She Said

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X