Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[yt]097vxabqBIE[/yt]
    Are your pockets full of macaroni and cheese, too?

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.

Comment

the KAC-song

[yt]wgG10tsBBOE[/yt]

https://youtu.be/wgG10tsBBOE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

[yt]uVRR6Now28M[/yt]

https://youtu.be/uVRR6Now28M

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Comment

I have good news everyone. Lord Belial's Unholy Crusade is finally available via Spotify, after years of being not available.

Divide Et Impera. Initially heard on rothmetal.com in 2004. Have been searching for a legal way to listen ever since. Jasef helped me with the listen part 15 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1jXPjerS3c

[yt]_1jXPjerS3c[/yt]

Comment

While driving home, the Rage3D theme song came up in my playlist...

[yt]4nyHPIcbn88[/yt]
            "When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert's pointy hair boss

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice

Comment

[yt]XrSk8Um2Sso[/yt]
              “On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid
              the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all
              that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it’s
              the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"

Comment

Another great song from them

[yt]767JL3L6pO0[/yt]

https://youtu.be/767JL3L6pO0

Comment

[yt]a29foLtUfqU[/yt]

https://youtu.be/a29foLtUfqU

Comment

Absolute classic.

[yt]rpxgn01rwjE[/yt]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpxgn01rwjE
                    CROSSHAIR X670E HERO / R7 7700X / RTX 4090 GAMING OC / TRIDENT Z5 NEO RGB 6000 CL30 / SAMSUNG 980pro 1TB / 2x SAMSUNG 980 1TB / H150i ELITE LCD / ATH-A2000Z / HX1200 / AW3821DW 38" / LG C2 OLED evo 55" / Enthoo 719 / K70 MKII + Zowie S2 / K57 + Harpoon / Xbox Series X Controller / REVERB G2 V2

Comment

[yt]m0LeILiafiA[/yt]

https://youtu.be/m0LeILiafiA

Comment

[yt]6eVgoGLXO3c[/yt]

Comment

[yt]shwx0jK_II0[/yt]

Comment

[yt]B8XuikjMWuo[/yt]

Comment

[yt]NeQM1c-XCDc[/yt]

Comment

[yt]zUNu3S6z7Qg[/yt]

Comment

Originally posted by UberBeavis View Post
                                  [yt]zUNu3S6z7Qg[/yt]
                                  Pixie is friggin cool!

Comment

Just finished the new Gojira album Fortitude, and maybe just me, but felt like a total dud. Seems they're trying too hard to appeal to a wider audience, instead of writing something more natural and organic. The interesting song structures, progressions, and even repetition from From Mars To Sirius era seems well behind them. Oh well

It's all subjective though, nothing wrong if other folks dig it.

Comment

[yt]usOpQ0ex4yQ[/yt]

Great song, as always, from Serj.

Comment

[yt]JcZRThpSG10[/yt]

Comment

[yt]hAXAPR4DryE[/yt]

Comment

[yt]OCJi5hVdiZU[/yt]

Comment

[yt]uVVatyexw4U[/yt]

Comment

[yt]9T6PXX7X2ro[/yt]

Comment

[yt]ERuGkbtdDlw[/yt]

https://youtu.be/ERuGkbtdDlw

Comment

Beautiful tremolo.

[yt]R-5weyHVC2U[/yt]

Comment

[yt]F812inNWcx0[/yt]

Comment

[yt]2qssdxDQFD8[/yt]

Comment

[yt]zNFEnQZR38M[/yt]

Comment

[yt]bAiPeSsqD-4[/yt]

Comment

[yt]KlYmjXLIgok[/yt]
                                                              When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Comment

[yt]c9ClR1P2CEk[/yt]

Comment

[yt]IAvgYsRfFbc[/yt]

Comment

Forgot I had this, haven't listened for years. I think I have the ole vynil out in the shed somewhere.
                                                                    I also did a fair pencil & ink drawing of this when I was in college. Wish I still had it but then what would the grandkids think?
                                                                    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Comment

listenin' to this classic while drinking my coffee

[yt]UbxUSsFXYo4[/yt]
                                                                      “On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid
                                                                      the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all
                                                                      that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it’s
                                                                      the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"

Comment

From the album with the same name (some great songs on it in general).

[YT]YSuHrTfcikU[/YT]

Comment

[yt]UXnoxCZ5QxY[/yt]

Comment

Originally posted by JZL View Post

Forgot I had this, haven't listened for years. I think I have the ole vynil out in the shed somewhere.
                                                                            I also did a fair pencil & ink drawing of this when I was in college. Wish I still had it but then what would the grandkids think?
                                                                            Looked like a cool album, so I checked some of it out. Nice 70s prog.

What's really interesting is how much King of Twilight is like maiden before maiden existed, no surprise they covered it.
                                                                            Last edited by BikeRacks; May 26, 2021, 10:01 PM.

Comment

[yt]vYNT_obo7_Y[/yt]

Comment

[yt]DfesGnRVu0c[/yt]

Been listening to this a lot lately. One of my best friends wrote and recorded this over the last 5-6 years, and it's one of my all-time favorite albums now. If you like progressive death metal give it a listen.
                                                                                Originally posted by IamHere
                                                                                You guys are closet communists.

Comment

Originally posted by Elysian View Post
                                                                                  [yt]DfesGnRVu0c[/yt]

Been listening to this a lot lately. One of my best friends wrote and recorded this over the last 5-6 years, and it's one of my all-time favorite albums now. If you like progressive death metal give it a listen.
                                                                                  Listened to the whole thing. I dig it, had some doomy (old Katatonia influenced i'm guessing, i think I also hear Daylight Dies influence) parts mixed in which I really like. Otherwise sounds like it came out of Sweden. Tempos also not being super fast really does it for me. Tip of the hat to your friend. Know what gear he uses? He do the mixing and mastering too? real drums (sounds like it)? sorry for the questions, just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X