Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too ashamed to admit...

My Chemical Romance is playing on TV.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty, pristine body but rather to come sliding in sideways, all used up and exclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!"

Comment

Sesame street - Rubber Ducky
      Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Ramones - What I Like About You

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."

Comment

Red Army Choir - Soviet Union Anthem.

After that..

Red Army Choir - Hunt for the Red October
          :: We are all the sum of our tears.
          :: Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there.
          :: Too much and best of us is washed away.

Comment

Kanye West - All Falls Down

Comment

Opeth - The Grand Conjuration

Comment

Kanye West - One Night Extraveganza (ft Jamie Fox)
                "I got a case of ball collapse!!" - Charlie Murphy

Comment

"I Want You to Want Me," At Budokan (1979), Cheap Trick.
                  Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                  Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                  and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING,
                  JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Green Onions," Green Onions (1962), Booker T. & The MG's.
                    Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                    Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                    and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Originally posted by DanDaMan
                      Kanye West - One Night Extraveganza (ft Jamie Fox)
                      What cd is that off of????

Comment

Everybody look what's goin' down...

"For What It's Worth," Buffalo Springfield (1967), Buffalo Springfield.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

BTO - Hey You

Comment

"Fortunate Son," Willy and the Poor Boys (1969), Creedence Clearwater Revival.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Mr. Blue Sky," Out of the Blue (1977), Electric Light Orchestra.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Pee-Wees Big Adventure - Overture/The Big Race

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson
                                  "Mr. Blue Sky," Out of the Blue (1977), Electric Light Orchestra.
                                  I love that song and ELO

Bobby Brown - My Prerogative

Comment

The Shins- The Celibate Life

Comment

"Rescue Me," The New Look (1966), Fontella Bass.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Why Do Fools Fall in Love?," The Teenagers Featuring Frankie Lymon (1956), Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

The Max Payne 2 Theme

Comment

"Everybody's Talkin'," Aerial Ballet (1968), Harry Nilsson.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Watching the Wheels," Double Fantasy (1980), John Lennon.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Nelly - Hot in Herre

Comment

"You Got It," Mystery Girl (1989), Roy Orbison.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Rage Against The Machine- People of the Sun

Comment

Dave brutbeck Quartet - Take Five

Comment

"He's So Fine," He's So Fine (1963), The Chiffons.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

"Take It to the Limit," One of These Nights (1975), The Eagles.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Weezer- Island in the Sun

Comment

Throw my head back and...

"Shout!," Shout! (1959), The Isley Brothers.

JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Massive Attack- Risingson

Comment

Lloyd Banks - On Fire

"Tear the roof off this mother ****er, ***** what did you say???"

Comment

The Tea Party - Luxuria

Comment

Lenny Kravitz - California

Comment

Revis - Caught in the Rain

Comment

Oasis- Wonderwall

Comment

70's Porn Music

Comment

Ying - Yang Twins - Salt Shaker

Comment

Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody

Comment

Medal of Honer Pacific Assault (Music I recorded off one of the map overview trailors...) Great stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X