Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[yt]zVkPwdn7QEY[/yt]
    IDDQD, IDKFA

Comment

[yt]kvDMlk3kSYg[/yt]

[yt]Nm1g8FFRArc[/yt]

Comment

Originally posted by Jasef View Post
        [yt]nCtjAmtIGf0[/yt]
        heh. I've seen most of their behind the scenes documentaries. I've listened to that song probably two thousand times.

Only once have I seen that video. And that was three minutes ago. Better than I expected (but still a typical headbangin' video).

I see on the YouTube link it was uploaded in October, 2012. Hmmm...

Comment

[yt]cQ5tlnGg4wc[/yt]
          Disclaimer: If you can't see this post I may be globally ignored

Comment

[yt]FSIqGJunHN0[/yt]

Comment

[yt]v5wV6KlMhZ0[/yt]

[yt]eSiVIcRZViM[/yt]

[yt]v6WC_QxYpLE[/yt]
              Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 29, 2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

[yt]-M2jSzLBzK4[/yt]

[yt]SBmAPYkPeYU[/yt]

[yt]RF5fW3-9DeI[/yt]
                Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 29, 2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

We get some good music, then crap.
                  Then good music.

[yt]L0iVXUfHvYc[/yt]
                  Originally posted by curio
                  Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                  "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

[yt]8GC_WN_10NM[/yt]

[yt]FMXIDYyXZ44[/yt]

[yt]fp3tLLVLPao[/yt]
                    Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 29, 2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

[yt]R7jW8_2Us5c[/yt]

Comment

[yt]DVkrh9fihFk[/yt]
                        RIP Roxen, you will be missed.

Comment

[yt]XonFZjuyc6E[/yt]

[yt]H3Tj8dsRdxk[/yt]

[yt]zSSe5JMsg2s[/yt]
                          Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 29, 2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

[yt]58JOocfMp10[/yt]

I remember sitting up all night waiting for this video to come on MTV when it first aired. Damn she was hot.
                            [yt]-gSKeCvSCpw[/yt]

[yt]rjKL469SpR0[/yt]
                            Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 29, 2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

[yt]H7bPdQhEUhM[/yt]

[yt]zBTpoKvre84[/yt]

[yt]H3QEKT2mk_Q[/yt]
                              Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

[yt]Qt0_oPPK6eA[/yt]

[yt]03UmdZJ_EzU[/yt]

[yt]yfWgXcrNQIw[/yt]
                                Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 06:47 AM.

Comment

[yt]_0j5twurJ0M[/yt]

[yt]Aly41-rpd6M[/yt]

[yt]pPFNUjoT7Tc[/yt]
                                  Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

[yt]NhVMYjdk1aU[/yt]

[yt]-nfQ08dOTBQ[/yt]
                                    Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

[yt]jG7OQ1Jf1Tk[/yt]
                                      [yt]FbAuHLk-vSo[/yt]
                                      [yt]WS6-vI70oc0[/yt]

Trying desperately to save this thread lol
                                      Originally posted by curio
                                      Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
                                      "If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Comment

[yt]QcUQ89uFrfM[/yt]

[yt]Ho5HV_9_o_E[/yt]

[yt]pCwLsXZnFl4[/yt]
                                        Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 07:39 AM.

Comment

[yt]AJeg3EGZBjM[/yt]

[yt]B077Dw_zDe0[/yt]

[yt]V0O0nzkESTI[/yt]
                                          Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

[yt]Aa9Y0Hlrlbs[/yt]

[yt]s3KeiPjbgcE[/yt]

[yt]exN5axuQUuI[/yt]
                                            Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I remember the leopard skin spandex in this video, too bad General Lee can't fit in them these days...

[yt]MUL_VgxxYus[/yt]
                                              Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Awwww yeah

[yt]bpBP9dALcWw[/yt]
                                                Originally posted by KAC
                                                My e-penis is very small relative to members of this forum... :bleh:

Comment

[yt]sMKzTJeXQ7o[/yt]

Comment

[yt]S6Ae0k27LT4[/yt]

Comment

[yt]fzG_KXkd8og[/yt]
                                                      Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Originally posted by Quickstrike View Post
                                                        [yt]sMKzTJeXQ7o[/yt]

[yt]kW3xDZrlBQs[/yt]

[yt]igvWpqX_FqQ[/yt]
                                                        Last edited by Hogrider; Nov 30, 2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

[yt]1plPyJdXKIY[/yt]

[yt]yre5nBXAxyk[/yt]
                                                          Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Wyclef

[yt]KiNRIR8tjFc[/yt]
                                                            Originally posted by KAC

Comment

[yt]nph4Ln9BX2E[/yt]

Comment

Forgot about this, man I must of listened to the score a zillion times as a kid

[yt]gv-0B-V-JpM[/yt]
                                                                Originally posted by KAC

Comment

[yt]BPTarwwaksA[/yt]
                                                                  Originally posted by KAC

Comment

[yt]zRvrDKW1Wqg[/yt]
                                                                    Originally posted by KAC

Comment

[yt]teEvFPJiLUM[/yt]
                                                                      Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Bocephus - Kaw-Liga
                                                                        The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse

Comment

[yt]NW55FRXlPEs[/yt]
                                                                          Originally posted by KAC

Comment

I really miss old skool hip hop man

[yt]bjZRAvsZf1g[/yt]
                                                                            Last edited by JohnEJohn; Nov 30, 2012, 04:16 PM.
                                                                            Originally posted by KAC

Comment

[yt]fSu3lelXNGQ[/yt]
                                                                              Originally posted by KAC

Comment

[yt]esNTjwXPn0U[/yt]
                                                                                Originally posted by KAC

Comment

[yt]Ay9BWM8lwOA[/yt]
                                                                                  Originally posted by KAC

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X