Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belphegor - Impalement Withot Mercy

Comment

Belphegor - Lucifer Incestus

Comment

Blood Red Throne - Souls Of Damnation

Comment

Bloodbath - Eaten

Comment

Canibal Corpse - Pit Of Zombies

Comment

Celtic Frost - Dethroned Emperor

Comment

Dark Funeral - Where Angels Forever Die

Comment

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
                  Beat the Devil's Tattoo

Maybe when I die
                  I get to be a car
                  driving in the night
                  lighting up the dark.

Comment

Death - Zombie Ritual

Death - Left To Die

Death - Low Life

Decapitated - Spheres Of Madness

Decapitated - The Empty Throne

Destroyer 666 - Tyranny Of The Inevitable

Destroyer 666 - Sons Of Perdition

Exhorder - Desecrator

Full Blown Chaos - This Fight

Goatwhore - Wear These Scars Of Testimony

Goatwhore - Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult

Goatwhore - Carving Out The Eyes Of God

Gojira - Backbone

Gojira - The Heaviest Matter of the Universe

Gojira - Clone

Gojira - Fire Is Everything

Gojira - Love

Gojira - Death Of Me

Gojira - Remembrance

Gojira - Oroborus

Gojira - All The Tears

Gojira - Adoration For None

Graves Of Valor - Salarian Gate

Hate - Threnody

Hate - The Evangelistic Pain

Comment

This is "Slappy Void" it's a couple of friends of mines Band.. they're new album just came out.. so check em out

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

If you dig em I can get you a CD for $10 and yeah i'm trying to help promote for my friends
                      Last edited by MUTHA-Theresa; Mar 28, 2011, 11:39 AM.
                      It doesn't matter what it's about. We're all dead. Whatever you do... eat all the pizza you can. It's... important. Stuft crust if you can.

Now. Fly, you fools! - efin

Comment

Raised Fist - City of Cold
                        IDDQD, IDKFA

Comment

One Man Army And The Undead Quartet - So Grim, So True....

[yt]CSEpjau4Kws[/yt]

Comment

Immortal - One By One

[yt]gUaFD4JFU8c[/yt]

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDoom View Post
                              Black Moth Super Rainbow
                              Dandelion Gum

Also, this music video is bizarre:
                              [yt]MC6aAs4kkbY[/yt]

Comment

[yt]92xghGpchRA[/yt]
                                I'm blazing on to glory
                                There's thunder in my veins
                                And nothing stands before me
                                Forever I'll remain

Comment

Daft Punk
                                  Alive 2007

Maybe when I die
                                  I get to be a car
                                  driving in the night
                                  lighting up the dark.

Comment

Tech N9ne
                                    Anghellic

17 - "This Ring"
                                    Maybe when I die
                                    I get to be a car
                                    driving in the night
                                    lighting up the dark.

Comment

[yt]Whv1tLqKZig[/yt]

Hollerado

Record in a Bag
                                      {currently watching : Planet Earth }
                                      {currently reading : Spook Country }
                                      {currently missing : Vengence : SH64 : ChrisRay : ragejg : Efin }

Comment

[yt]aOSctvrUf24[/yt]
                                        Jim Lahey: You know whats at work here? Its **** tectonics. When two **** plates strike and come together under incredible pressure, what happens Bubbs?
                                        Bubbles: What Mr Lahey?
                                        Jim Lahey: ...****-quake.

Comment

The National
                                          Collection

Maybe when I die
                                          I get to be a car
                                          driving in the night
                                          lighting up the dark.

Comment

Rainy day today, so Digitally Imported's Vocal Trance channel for me
                                            There is no spoon...

Comment

[yt]SBjQ9tuuTJQ[/yt]
                                              :runaway:

Comment

Marilyn Manson - [Portrait of an American Family #05] Cyclops
                                                Jim Lahey: You know whats at work here? Its **** tectonics. When two **** plates strike and come together under incredible pressure, what happens Bubbs?

Comment

MOAR Raised Fist

[yt]bIeeMJ0ZB2o[/yt]
                                                  IDDQD, IDKFA

Comment

New Soul - Yael Naim

It's on the radio...
                                                    The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse

Comment

ASOT500 - Lange's feature
                                                      Core i7 3770K Stock|}{| 16GB RipjawsZ |}{| Gigabyte Z77-UD5H |}{| 500GB WD5000AAKS + 500GB ST3500418AS |}{| [ASUS EAH6970 ] }{| LG 22X DVD-RW|}{|] Corsair HX850 |}{|CoolerMaster HAF932|}{| Samsung T260HD |}{| Fanatec 911TurboS |}{| Logitech G500 |}{| Logitech X-540 |}{| 'Genuine' Win7 x64

Prototyping Head Node/Folding Box: AMD X6 1100t |}{| 12GB DDR3 |}{| GTX570 + GTS450 |}{| 1TB WD RE4 |}{| Win2k8 HPC

NVIDIA's VP of Product Marketing, Ujesh Desai on late GT300:
                                                      because designing GPUs this big is f***ing hard
                                                      Salvation haven't been so easy.

Comment

Opeth - The Apostle in Triumph

Comment

Hey Rosetta!
                                                          Seeds

Maybe when I die
                                                          I get to be a car
                                                          driving in the night
                                                          lighting up the dark.

Comment

Anomie Belle
                                                            Sleeping Patterns

Maybe when I die
                                                            I get to be a car
                                                            driving in the night
                                                            lighting up the dark.

Comment

Reverie Sound Revue
                                                              Reverie Sound Revue

Maybe when I die
                                                              I get to be a car
                                                              driving in the night
                                                              lighting up the dark.

Comment

Sarah Blasko
                                                                As Day Follows Nights

Maybe when I die
                                                                I get to be a car
                                                                driving in the night
                                                                lighting up the dark.

Comment

I own this thread.

The Decemberists
                                                                  The King is Dead

Maybe when I die
                                                                  I get to be a car
                                                                  driving in the night
                                                                  lighting up the dark.

Comment

Demolition Hammer - [Time Bomb #03] Power Struggle

Comment

[yt]SPKjD_9Osgo[/yt]
                                                                      Gaming PC - MSI MPG Gungnir 111M | MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk Wifi | Intel Core i7 11700K | Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 1TB Intel 670p | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | PNY GeForce RTX 3070 XLR8 Gaming REVEL | Sound Blaster X AE-5 Plus | SeaSonic Focus GX-750 | AORUS FI32Q | Windows 10 Pro

Second PC - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | AMD Wraith Cooler | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB SATA HDD | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Armor OC | Thermaltake ToughPower Grand RGB 750W | Dell P2722HE | Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Buckethead - [Giant Robot #03] I Come In Peace

Comment

Cage the Elephant-Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
                                                                          [yt]5t99bpilCKw[/yt]
                                                                          "You're the devil in disguise"

Comment

Three 6 Mafia - [Choices II the Soundtrack #03] Yeah I Rob Ft. Mr. Bigg

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
                                                                              Cage the Elephant-Ain't no Rest for the Wicked
                                                                              [yt]5t99bpilCKw[/yt]
                                                                              I saw them in concert and it was ridiculous.
                                                                              Maybe when I die
                                                                              I get to be a car
                                                                              driving in the night
                                                                              lighting up the dark.

Comment

Venetian Snares - [Detrimentalist #03] Sajtban

Comment

[yt]FVAQQujgSxQ[/yt]

Pretty good.
                                                                                  IDDQD, IDKFA

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X