Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unheilig - Grosse Freiheit - "Seenot."

Comment

Rammstein - Live aus Berlin (CD) - "Bestrafe Mich."
      Last edited by Android1; Apr 19, 2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Rammstein - Live aus Berlin (CD) - "Seemann."

Comment

Process Of Guilt - Corrosion

Comment

Kreator - Enemy of God

Comment

Nile - Ramses Bringer of War

Comment

Immortal - In My Kingdom Cold

Comment

Intronaut - Australopithecus

Comment

Cryptopsy - Cold Hate, Warm Blood. LOVE the drums at the beginning
                    I'd rather be in Hell with friends than in Heaven with Enemies.

Comment

Axel Rudi Pell - Wild Cat

Comment

Bathory - Sacrifice

Comment

Ikuinen Kaamos - Indoctrination Of The Lost

Comment

The Non
                            "Cloud Collision"

The Non's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Seeing them, along with several other artists, at the Norman Music Festival 3 this weekend.
                            Maybe when I die
                            I get to be a car
                            driving in the night
                            lighting up the dark.

Comment

Unleashed - Far Beyond Hell

Comment

Deicide - Slave To The Cross

Comment

Judas Priest - Judas Rising

Comment

Carnivore - Ground Zero Brooklyn

Comment

Dominici - Enemies Of God

Comment

Planet X - Ignotus Per Ignotum

Comment

Opeth - Bleak

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDoom View Post
                                            The Non
                                            "Cloud Collision"

The Non's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Seeing them, along with several other artists, at the Norman Music Festival 3 this weekend.

there a sick band, just wish they had some vocals..

enjoy the show.

Comment

Eden Sharmaine
                                              Our Fathers
                                              "Bonnie and Clyde"

Local band. Saw them today at the Festival of Arts in OKC and a while back at my university. They're a lot of fun to watch.
                                              Maybe when I die
                                              I get to be a car
                                              driving in the night
                                              lighting up the dark.

Comment

Athena - A New Religion?

Comment

11th Hour - Longing For Oblivion

Comment

Carcass - Tommorow Belongs To Nobody

\m/

Comment

Inhume - Premeditated

Comment

Mercyful Fate - Desecration Of Souls

Comment

[yt]Y3f4MLG20MA[/yt]
                                                          Perky McGiggles
                                                          And he sayeth unto Perky, the numbers 2, 5, and/or 7 are an
                                                          abomination and should never be used in an internet forum
                                                          name, so sayeth the Lord.
                                                          - Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8

Comment

Originally posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
                                                            [yt]Y3f4MLG20MA[/yt]

I actually like her

check this @ 1:55 (rox teh sox)

[yt]FWYtTmEUAj0[/yt]
                                                            CROSSHAIR X670E HERO / R9 7950X3D / RTX 4090 GAMING OC / TRIDENT Z5 NEO RGB 6000 CL30 / SAMSUNG 980pro 1TB / 2x SAMSUNG 980 1TB / H150i ELITE LCD / ATH-A2000Z / HX1200 / AW3821DW 38" / LG C2 OLED evo 55" / Enthoo 719 / K70 MKII + Zowie S2 / K57 + Harpoon / Xbox Series X Controller / REVERB G2 V2
                                                            ____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
                                                              [yt]Y3f4MLG20MA[/yt]
                                                              I just picked up an album (or two) from her the other day. Pretty good from what I remember.
                                                              Maybe when I die
                                                              I get to be a car
                                                              driving in the night
                                                              lighting up the dark.

Comment

[yt]RsIXwNGE4LA[/yt]
                                                                The three stages of [whatever] fandom:

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
                                                                2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
                                                                3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Originally posted by Qb2k5
                                                                I like them tall and petite.

Comment

[yt]CwxN9NkaJUA[/yt]
                                                                  Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.

Comment

[yt]nVYCx0B72Cc[/yt]

Pretty much an unknown band, but it is rather famous in Japan.

Comment

Death - [Symbolic #02] Zero Tolerance

Comment

Fun Boy 3 - The Lunatics

[yt]WRNYqsMIbg0[/yt]

Comment

I'm listening to the rain water drip off the eaves and onto the concrete sidewalk outside my door.

Comment

Originally posted by Guybo View Post
                                                                            I'm listening to the rain water drip off the eaves and onto the concrete sidewalk outside my door.

The Dirty Projectors
                                                                            Bitte Orca

Just got back from seeing them perform in Norman. It was awesome, and ridiculously loud.
                                                                            Maybe when I die
                                                                            I get to be a car
                                                                            driving in the night
                                                                            lighting up the dark.

Comment

Officium Triste - On The Crossroads Of Souls

Comment

Judas Priest - Touch of Evil

Comment

Amorphis - Light My Fire

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X