Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hollies - Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress
    ASRock P67 Pro3 | Core i5-2500K | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 |
    Radeon HD 3850 | Lite-On 20x DVD-RW | Earthwatts 500w PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

AND IT'S FOLDING FOR RAGE3D!

Comment

Maybe when I die
      I get to be a car
      driving in the night
      lighting up the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDoom
        http://myspace-769.vo.llnwd.net/00020/96/71/20721769_l.jpg

my fav Deftones album is White Pony .. *hugs limited edition cd* "precioussss"

American Head Charge - Dirty
        Love is patient, love is kind. Love is better from behind -squid

Comment

Eye of the Beholder
          Metallica

Comment

Insomnium - Black Waters
            AMD Ryzen 7 5800X - ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS - 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz - 1TB WD Black SN850 - Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16GB - Seasonic Focus GX-850 - Dell S2716DG - Be Quiet 500DX

Comment

Beck - Devil's Haircut
              Perky McGiggles
              And he sayeth unto Perky, the numbers 2, 5, and/or 7 are an
              abomination and should never be used in an internet forum
              name, so sayeth the Lord.
              - Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8

Comment

Breaking Benjamin - Forget it

Comment

Maybe when I die
                  I get to be a car
                  driving in the night
                  lighting up the dark.

Comment

Rob Zombie - Feel So Numb

Comment

Originally posted by Perky McGiggles
                      I guess I should have mentioned that it was the accoustic version off their B Sides and Rarities CD. The original was still good though.

Smashing Pumpkins - Set The Ray To Jerry
                      That is one of my favorite SP songs of all time

Comment

Deutsche Opera Berlin - Shawshank Redemption - Zihuatanejo
                        Perky McGiggles

Comment

Maybe when I die
                          I get to be a car
                          driving in the night
                          lighting up the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDoom
                            Imogen Heap

...The Darkness - One Way Ticket

Comment

Blink-182 - First Date

Perky McGiggles

Comment

Dragula
                                Rob Zombie

Comment

Dropkick Murphys - Informer
                                  ASRock P67 Pro3 | Core i5-2500K | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 |
                                  Radeon HD 3850 | Lite-On 20x DVD-RW | Earthwatts 500w PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Comment

Band:

Song: Omen
                                    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X - ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS - 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz - 1TB WD Black SN850 - Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16GB - Seasonic Focus GX-850 - Dell S2716DG - Be Quiet 500DX

Comment

David Bowie: Ground control to Major Tom.
                                      eVGA nForce 680i SLi
                                      Intel Q6600 Quad Core Stock @ 2.4GHz
                                      nVidia 8800GTX @ stock speeds
                                      2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 @ 800mhz 4-4-4-12 1T
                                      Seagate Barracuda 320GB SATA2
                                      PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1KW
                                      COOLER MASTER Stacker Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower
                                      Westinghouse 22in wide screen LCD @ 1680x1050

Report a bug with the NVIDIA graphics driver.

Comment

Megaherz - "Himmelfahrt"
                                        Next to "Seemann" by Rammstein, probably my all-time favorite song. Beautiful German songs for the win.
                                        Maybe when I die
                                        I get to be a car
                                        driving in the night
                                        lighting up the dark.

Comment

Nevermore - Inside Four Walls

Comment

American Head Charge - Just So You Know

Comment

Matt Pond PA - City Song

Comment

Feist: Inside and Out

good chill out and mackin music
                                                "Hi,

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
                                                mad"

Comment

Liebestraume - Songno D'Amore - Andrea Bocelli
                                                  Yoda 1996 - 2016

Comment

Prince - When Doves Cry

Comment

Jimmy Eat World - Disintegration
                                                      Perky McGiggles

Comment

The Prodigy - Spitfire
                                                        Perky McGiggles

Comment

Locus Factor - The Beggers Sin
                                                          Jim
                                                          Plex / Steam Machine / Hyper-V
                                                          MSI Gaming B350 Tomahawk |Ryzen R5 5600X |32GB |MSI 3060Ti VENTUS 2X |19TB NVMe/SDD/HDD |Windows 11 Pro
                                                          Laptop
                                                          Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Fedora 35
                                                          VR
                                                          Oculus Quest 2 / PSVR
                                                          Consoles
                                                          SteamDeck|Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBOXSeries|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Saturn|Genesis
                                                          Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.

Comment

Paul Mccartney - Whole Life

Comment

we are one - buckethead ft serj
                                                              The older I get, the more life starts to make sense, and the less I care

Comment

Yes - "Homeworld (The Ladder)"

It came with Homeworld when I bought it years ago.
                                                                Maybe when I die
                                                                I get to be a car
                                                                driving in the night
                                                                lighting up the dark.

Comment

Vitalic - Pney Part 1
                                                                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty, pristine body but rather to come sliding in sideways, all used up and exclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!"

Comment

botnus - buckethead
                                                                    The older I get, the more life starts to make sense, and the less I care

Comment

"Bridge Over Troubled Water, Bridge Over Troubled Water (1970), Simon & Garfunkel.

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson
                                                                      I notice it says, "Drag Album Artwork Here." Is that an iTunes plug-in or does it have that feature as default?

I'm asking because I use Windows Media Player 10 to play all of my music, which does all I need it to do, with one exception: I can't upload artwork for individual songs (only for folders). This is all right for when I have my music folders set up the way I want them to be, but when I restore my music from a back-up disc, for example, it loses the default artwork settings, and it sometimes displays hits and compilation artwork instead. If iTunes allows me to embed the artwork into the actual music file (as suggested by your picture), I might consider switching...
                                                                      I have to retract this statement that I made ten pages back. I did try iTunes and found it to be a capable player, but its inability to read Windows Media Files (of which I have many) renders it inadequate. I did use it to attach artwork for a number of songs and found that these settings carried over to Windows Media Player, which I was quite pleased about. I later found out that there is a setting in WMP after all that allows users to attach artwork for individual songs: If you right click on a song (in the player) and click on 'Advanced Tag Editor,' you can select the 'Pictures' tab and add a photo. You can then specify what kind of photo you've selected (front cover, rear cover, picture of the artist, etc.), and if you select the setting for front covers it'll use that as the standard artwork in the player's main window. This discovery effectively makes Windows Media Player a superlative music program in every respect that I can think of.
                                                                      Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                                                                      Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                                                                      and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING,
                                                                      JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Just downloaded and already listening to the Essential Mix 05/11/95, Paul Oakenfold.

Waiting for Essential Mix 02/09/03, Amrin Van Buuren to finish before loading onto my Zen Micro.
                                                                        Last edited by Turnbull2000; Mar 5, 2006, 11:44 AM.
                                                                        "If a terrorist group wanted to hit Britain, all they'd have to do is kill 100 random celebrities. The country would have a nervous breakdown."

Comment

Caufield - The Same Way

Comment

Orphaned Land - Ocean Land (The Revelation)

Comment

"Marthy My Dear," The Beatles (1968), The Beatles.

It's about his dog, you know.
                                                                              Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                                                                              Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                                                                              and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING,
                                                                              JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

Brand New - Okay I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't
                                                                                Perky McGiggles

Comment

gowan - moonlight desires
                                                                                  Flickr
                                                                                  Canon EOS 60D, Canon EF-S IS 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM, Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash, Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X