Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you listening to at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demon Hunter - Not I

JIm
    Plex / Steam Machine / Hyper-V
    MSI Gaming B350 Tomahawk |Ryzen R5 5600X |32GB |MSI 3060Ti VENTUS 2X |19TB NVMe/SDD/HDD |Windows 11 Pro
    Laptop
    Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Fedora 35
    VR
    Oculus Quest 2 / PSVR
    Consoles
    SteamDeck|Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBOXSeries|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Saturn|Genesis
    Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.

Comment

La Confession
      Manau

Comment

Prodigy - "You'll Be Under My Wheels"
        w00t!
        Maybe when I die
        I get to be a car
        driving in the night
        lighting up the dark.

Comment

Scars
          Papa Roach

Comment

Richard Humpty Vission - Been Along Time

great beats.
            RIP Roxen, you will be missed.

Comment

My Chemical Romance - To The End (Rnr Cheryl Mix)
              Perky McGiggles
              And he sayeth unto Perky, the numbers 2, 5, and/or 7 are an
              abomination and should never be used in an internet forum
              name, so sayeth the Lord.
              - Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8

Comment

Hatesphere - Last Cut Last Head
                AMD Ryzen 7 5800X - ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS - 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz - 1TB WD Black SN850 - Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16GB - Seasonic Focus GX-850 - Dell S2716DG - Be Quiet 500DX

Comment

Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse

Comment

Well after watching the Unpimp Your Ride commercials by VW the only appropriate song is:
                    Webbie - "How U Ridin'"
                    The funniest rap song in existence.
                    Maybe when I die
                    I get to be a car
                    driving in the night
                    lighting up the dark.

Comment

"Whip It (feat. Devo)" - Phillip Steir & Rain Sakurai
                      Correlation does not imply causation

Currently reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

Stephen Baxter
                      • Manifold Space
                      • Manifold Time
                      • Manifold Origin
                      • Vacuum Diagrams

Greg Bear
                      • Eon
                      • The Forge of God

Ben Bova
                      • Orion Amongst the Stars
                      • Powersat

Brian Greene
                      • the elegant universe

Leonard Susskind
                      • The Cosmic Landscape

Comment

Dark Tranquillity - Freecard
                        IDDQD, IDKFA

Comment

Originally posted by Jasef
                          Dark Tranquillity - Freecard
                          \m/ \m/

Kalmah - Defeat
                          AMD Ryzen 7 5800X - ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS - 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz - 1TB WD Black SN850 - Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16GB - Seasonic Focus GX-850 - Dell S2716DG - Be Quiet 500DX

Comment

"Gospel Medley" is the official name of the twelfth track on Memories: The '68 Comeback Special (1998), which documents Elvis Presley's rejuvinating 1968 TV special Elvis. The track consists of "Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child" (sung by Darlene Love), "Where Could I Go But to the Lord" (previously recorded for Presley's 1967 Gospel effort How Great Thou Art), "Up Above My Head," and "Saved," a Gospel parody written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, who wrote too many classics to recount here, including "Hound Dog" and "Jailhouse Rock." The two-disc set includes the production numbers and the six p.m. "stand-up" concert from June 29, as well as the six p.m. sit-down show from two days earlier, which gets to go down in history as the first ever televized 'unplugged' show, more than two decades before MTV first aired their Unplugged series.

Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Prescott ASUS P5GD1 MB 1,536 MB PC3200 DDR Memory Chaintech GeForce 6600GT PCI-E 128MB (91.47) XP Home
                            Samsung 940B 19" LCD Western Digital 160GB HD 4x2.4x12/16x10x40 Philips DVDRW416 DVD-Burner Altec Lansing VS3151R Speakers

3DMark '06 1,439 '05 3,253 '03 8,072 '01 14,746 | No, you have not played me in [insert game]. Trust me.

Originally posted by Ak*0dz/Mike G/Starla: this is when the real fun started... steve jerked off quietly while all of us were playing CS,
                            and none of us knew he did that until he passed around a bottle with his manjuice... fun level of saturday night: a big 20/10. it was great.

BEFORE ANYONE DID ANYTHING,
                            JASEF DID EVERYONE

Comment

At The Gates -- "Slaughter Of The Soul"

Comment

Technohead - I wanna be a hippy!

Classic gabber
                                Originally posted by ShaidarHaran
                                Drink the beer you must. Now you will. Ignore the consequences, says Yoda. Drunken you must become. Like Yoda, you will be.
                                Kohina Radio and Slay Radio are great Chip Music Radio Stations.

Jeroen Tel, Rob Hubbard and Galway - the computer equivalent of Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Quoted from doctorbubble from youtube.

Public Service FTW!

Comment

'Weird' Al Yankovic - You Don't Love Me Anymore
                                  David Merideth Iles: August 5, 1953 - December 24, 2005 - Rest in peace Dad

Join Team Rage3D Folding and help make science happen.
                                  Learn more

Comment

"Spiders"

SOAD
                                    |<agToot|-|

The Seeker is the Sought.

Comment

Tool - The Grudge

Comment

Fischerspooner - "Cloud"
                                        I lost myself. You can't see how because I am just a cloud.

I'm buying these albums. Fischerspooner for the win.
                                        Maybe when I die
                                        I get to be a car
                                        driving in the night
                                        lighting up the dark.

Comment

Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty
                                          ASRock P67 Pro3 | Core i5-2500K | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 |
                                          Radeon HD 3850 | Lite-On 20x DVD-RW | Earthwatts 500w PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

AND IT'S FOLDING FOR RAGE3D!

Comment

Falco - "Rock Me Amadeus"
                                            Megaherz - "Rock Me Amadeus"
                                            Tech N9ne - "I'm A Playa"

They all have the same beat. That's great. I've had the Megaherz one for a long time, and then I got the Tech N9ne song a few years later but never noticed. Then my friend sent me the Falco version last night and when I listened I'm like: "Hey... That sounds familiar."
                                            Maybe when I die
                                            I get to be a car
                                            driving in the night
                                            lighting up the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDoom
                                              Fischerspooner - "Cloud"
                                              nice song

Refused - The Deadly Rhythm

Comment

Dio - Straight through the heart
                                                "When I know nothing, the possibilities are limitless!" - Agent Steve Hardcastle
                                                "That's a clown question, bro." - Harry Reid
                                                "If a choice must be made, I'd rather be a pretentious gentleman" - Lupine
                                                "I think Filburt especially shouldn't even have a sig :bleh:" - Kombatant

Comment

Serberus - Creed of War

Comment

Steely Dan - The Royal Scam
                                                    "When I know nothing, the possibilities are limitless!" - Agent Steve Hardcastle
                                                    "That's a clown question, bro." - Harry Reid
                                                    "If a choice must be made, I'd rather be a pretentious gentleman" - Lupine
                                                    "I think Filburt especially shouldn't even have a sig :bleh:" - Kombatant

Comment

Bodyrockers - I Like The Way

Comment

Kalmah - Hades

Comment

Beck - Loser
                                                          ASRock P67 Pro3 | Core i5-2500K | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 |
                                                          Radeon HD 3850 | Lite-On 20x DVD-RW | Earthwatts 500w PSU | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Comment

Demon Hunter - Infected

Jim
                                                            Plex / Steam Machine / Hyper-V
                                                            MSI Gaming B350 Tomahawk |Ryzen R5 5600X |32GB |MSI 3060Ti VENTUS 2X |19TB NVMe/SDD/HDD |Windows 11 Pro
                                                            Laptop
                                                            Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Fedora 35
                                                            VR
                                                            Oculus Quest 2 / PSVR
                                                            Consoles
                                                            SteamDeck|Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBOXSeries|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Saturn|Genesis
                                                            Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.

Comment

Depeche Mode - PIMPF

Comment

Originally posted by **G.I.BRO**
                                                                Depeche Mode - PIMPF
                                                                Depeche Mode FTW!

Depeche Mode -- "Enjoy the Silence"

Comment

Originally posted by BikeRacks
                                                                  Depeche Mode FTW!
                                                                  Depeche Mode - Precious (new ones good)

Comment

Depeche Mode is sweet

NWA - Express Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by KJ
                                                                      Depeche Mode is sweet

NWA - Express Yourself
                                                                      Hell yeah and NWA pwns. Great song.

Hatesphere - Deeper and Deeper

Comment

In Flames -- "Everything Counts" (Depeche Mode Cover)

Comment

All american rejects - dance inside
                                                                          Quotes:

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus

Comment

Cookie monster - "C" is for cookie
                                                                            Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I"ll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I"m gone, but you know what I"ve left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it"s head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done. - Jack Handy

Comment

Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)

I just can't stop listening to this song, something so soothing about it.
                                                                              Perky McGiggles

Comment

Originally posted by Perky McGiggles
                                                                                Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)

I just can't stop listening to this song, something so soothing about it.
                                                                                I do still like the old stuff. Might get it again.

In Flames - Vacuum

Comment

Originally posted by SSXeon
                                                                                  I do still like the old stuff. Might get it again.

In Flames - Vacuum
                                                                                  I guess I should have mentioned that it was the accoustic version off their B Sides and Rarities CD. The original was still good though.

Smashing Pumpkins - Set The Ray To Jerry
                                                                                  Perky McGiggles

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X