• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tribute to Alphas avatar, sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamidxa

A tribute to Alphas avatar, sort of.
      Weighing melons ... now there's a job worth considering.

Comment

Originally posted by nutcrackr
        Lifes a laugh and deaths a Joke

Comment

Originally posted by bounty_hunter
          OMG!!!

Who is that guy anyway?

GOLDEN!

Reminds me of frylock
          [tR3d]lmpreza
          Originally posted by HiThere
          Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.

Comment

patrick duffy

Comment

enjoy
              Originally posted by Said53
              499$ man I HAVE TO SALE MY ASS FOR THE CINDA MONEY

Comment

I think I saw this one here in this forum first and it has warped my fragile little mind .

Internet forums - where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are police

Comment

Originally posted by ldiot8oy

hey anyone have the Vengeance version

made by Hamixda I think..
                  gone

Comment

DeadKarl.gif
                    beware: 1.55MB
                    I don't always lie, but when I do, I always tell the truth.
                    Shivtr | Free Guild Hosting

Comment

Comment

LMAO
                        16CoreMonster
                        1) CPUs: Quad Socket – Quad Core AMD Opteron 8350 Processors
                        2) Motherboard: Tyan Thunder n4250qe S4985
                        3) Video Card: VisionTek 4870 X2
                        4) Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Sound Card Xtreme Music
                        5) Ram: 16GB of Kingston Reg-ECC Memory
                        6) SATA RAID HDD Setup (OS/Apps): 2 x 250GB Seagate Barracuda Drives
                        7) SATA Hard Drive: Western Digital 500GB HDD
                        8) Optical Drives: Samsung DL DVD+RW Burner
                        9) OS: Windows 2008 Server Enterprise SP2 (Tweaked for Workstation Performance Duties)
                        10) Case: Cooler Master 810 with side window.
                        11) PSU: Ultra X3 1600w
                        12) LCD: SAMSUNG 245BW
                        13) Current Connection Speed: 20975 kb/s Download & 2127 kb/s Upload

Xeon-Server
                        1) CPUs: Dual Intel 2.0GHz E5335 Xeon Quad-Cores
                        2) Motherboard: TYAN S2696 Tempest i5000XT
                        3) Video Card: VisionTek 4870 X2
                        4) Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Sound Card Xtreme Music
                        5) Ram: 6GB of Crucial DDR2 667 PC 5300 memory
                        6) SAS Hard Drive (OS/Apps): Seagate Cheetah 15k.4 146GB
                        7) SATA Hard Drive: Seagate 1.5TB HDD
                        8) SATA Hard Drive: Western Digital 1TB HDD
                        9) SATA Hard Drive: Western Digital 500GB HDD
                        10) Optical Drives: Dual Samsung DL DVD+RW Burners
                        11) OS: Vista Ultimate 64-Bit Edition SP2
                        12) Case: Cooler Master Cosmo 1000
                        13) PSU: Coolmax 1200w CUQ-Series Power Supply
                        14) LCD: SAMSUNG 245BW
                        15) Current Connection Speed: 20975 kb/s Download & 2127 kb/s Upload

Comment

It doesn't matter what it's about. We're all dead. Whatever you do... eat all the pizza you can. It's... important. Stuft crust if you can.

Now. Fly, you fools! - efin

Comment

Comment

that was a cool/freaky movie.

Comment

I'm never going to go swimming again.

Case: Thermaltake Xaser III (Silver)
                                PSU: Thermaltake Pure Power 420Watts
                                Processor: AMD Athlon 64-bit 3700+ 1MB Cache Socket 754
                                Mobo: Gigabyte K8NS Pro nForce3 250 Chipset
                                Ram: Mushkin PC3200 2x512MB 2.5-4-4-7
                                Video Card: Radeon 9100
                                Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
                                Harddrives: 1x36.7GB Raptor, 1xWD1600BB

Comment

Originally posted by C1awHamm3r
                                  I'm never going to go swimming again.
                                  Especially if the Evil Patrick Duffy-Zordon hybrid plans to wreak havoc there...
                                  "Who's baby is that? What's your angle? I'll buy that."

Comment

Comment

Darwin and Tesla.

Comment

Darwin and Tesla.

Comment

Originally posted by chadro
                                          thats brutal, dam,n in a way it looks kind of fake his body bounces so harshly, that cant be real, can it?

Comment

thats brutal, dam,n in a way it looks kind of fake his body bounces so harshly, that cant be real, can it?
                                            Certainly looks it. Ouch.

Comment

yup, saw that video about a year ago...
                                              I don't always lie, but when I do, I always tell the truth.
                                              Shivtr | Free Guild Hosting

Comment

Put it in animation shop and slow it down, he hits something else after the wall, that flips him.

Seems to be a parkour jump gone wrong
                                                Darwin and Tesla.

Comment

lets keep this rolling....i love threads like these.

Comment

stuff and things

Comment

"When I know nothing, the possibilities are limitless!" - Agent Steve Hardcastle
                                                      "That's a clown question, bro." - Harry Reid
                                                      "If a choice must be made, I'd rather be a pretentious gentleman" - Lupine
                                                      "I think Filburt especially shouldn't even have a sig :bleh:" - Kombatant

Comment

Originally posted by Filburt
                                                        MAn, patrick duffy is an a**hole

Comment

Originally posted by Villainess

I peed my pants a little bit.
                                                          RIP Roxen, you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Filburt
                                                            omg lol

Almost died when I saw that.
                                                            Face it, we are all noobs.

"In a few years you'll be driving your google to the google to buy some google for your google." -EnsilZah

Comment

lets keep this rolling....i love threads like these.

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/1476/golfcartdrift.gif[/IMG]
                                                              what the freak is that?
                                                              All the joy the world contains has come through wishing happiness for others; All the misery the world contains has come through wanting pleasure for oneself.

You are what you think and with your thoughts you make the world.

God save me ... from your followers

Originally posted by SubCog
                                                              I readily acknowledge that modern PS3 exclusives look spectacular.

Comment

What movie is this?
                                                                Blah!

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
                                                                www.cureangelman.org

Comment

Is that Patrick Duffy thing is a reference to a something?? What I am missing here??

Never saw that in Dallas
                                                                  gone

Comment

Originally posted by Koenig39
                                                                    What movie is this?
                                                                    i think its thirteen right? you dont want to see it, trust me..

i like this one.

Comment

Comment

this thread die already? come on guys..

any soccer fans out there? i stumbled upon this on some arabic site while looking for pictures of condoleezza rice.

i use to play soccer back in the day..that tricks insane.

Comment

Yeah, that's Ronaldinho. Likely to be a soon world footballer of the year.

Man Utd wouldnt sign him from PSG.
                                                                          Darwin and Tesla.

Comment

Comment

OMG funny as hell!

Comment

What is that jacking off guy from? Is there a video or something I havn't seen?
                                                                                Perky McGiggles
                                                                                And he sayeth unto Perky, the numbers 2, 5, and/or 7 are an
                                                                                abomination and should never be used in an internet forum
                                                                                name, so sayeth the Lord.
                                                                                - Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8

Comment

Originally posted by Perky McGiggles
                                                                                  What is that jacking off guy from? Is there a video or something I havn't seen?

i dont know the roots of him, but hes been seen in other gif animes such as behind a podium whacking away.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X