• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEMON fire destroys PCS!

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=15158

Quotes:

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus

*insert overplayed FX5*** ultra joke*

seriously. some funny ****.. i hate stories like this though because there is never a follow up.
    Eve Online is the greatest game ever.

www.eve-online.com

Comment

Reminds me of a story I heard (possibly an urban legend) about a call received by tech support from their Hong Kong office. Turns out that the company was experiencing network problems on a periodic basis, and the employees had no idea why. When tech support asked how often it happened, the reply was that it always happened on the full moon.

The techs of course had a good chuckle at this, and ascribed it to some weird aspect of Far East culture. Turned out that the employee was right on the mark. The Hong Kong office was on the shoreline, and the servers were in a basement room. Flooding was not normally a problem, except when the moon was full, which resulted in a higher-than-normal tide. This caused a short, and the system powered down out of safety. After several hours, the system - if dry - would power up again.
      "The history of intellectual progress is written in the lives of infidels."

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a real happening. But then again, you just never know...

Comment

I think it's called firedaemon...
          Stop defending your mediocrity.

"...mediocrity is what's rampant. Excellence is rare." -Don Cheadle

Originally posted by guest
          My spouse is in child support enforcement so I'll always be happily married. :)

Comment

The Catholic Church's top exorcists suspected the devil was at work as they told the media that they had experience with demons manifesting in electrical goods before, but they drew a blank.

incredible just incredibel
            ”Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” - Albert Einstein

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
            Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
            - True Blood

Comment

Wierd.
              Athlon II X4 635 2.9Ghz / HIS HD6850 1G DDR5 / Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H / G.Skill Ripjaws 4X2Gb DDR3 1666mhz
              Playstation 3 40G / Resistance 1 / Silent Hill: Homecoming / Dead Space

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
              "Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
              "A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
              "Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
              "It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
              "I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
              "Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
              "If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
              "It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
              "If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Comment

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I never..............
                I Do Not Destroy Computers!!!!

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...eadid=33751590

<RecordBot> Demonfire has just raised the all-time share record to: 2.468 TB :)
                Im famous!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Demonfire
                  WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I never..............
                  Shame on you...

Comment

I might be sleepwalking though

Of all the things to accuse me of, destroying computers is as low as it gets........

Im famous!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Demonfire
                      I might be sleepwalking though

Of all the things to accuse me of, destroying computers is as low as it gets........
                      please dont' destroy my PC ...I've been a good boy

*nudge nudge*

Comment

Somebody help me make a sig of this!

Im famous!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave203
                          please dont' destroy my PC ...I've been a good boy

*nudge nudge*
                          You going to have do more than beg

Comment

buys a water cooling kit and uses holy water in it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
                              buys a water cooling kit and uses holy water in it. lol
                              ROFLMAO

no
                              I don't always lie, but when I do, I always tell the truth.
                              Shivtr | Free Guild Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by snookums
                                ROFLMAO

no
                                Band
                                Member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
                                Reasons why it’s worth to be a PC gamer in 2012.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.

Comment

whoa talk about a bump

Comment

dead threads being revived.... Can we let nothing die in peace? eheh... Was there ever an update to this tho?
                                    Small sig ftw

Comment

Who knows? Although I doubt how acurate the story is, it's from the Inquirer. lol Good story though, I love that last paragraph, it's beautiful.
                                      "The Dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
                                      AMD Athlon 1800+
                                      ATI NF7 Nvidia ver 2 (not NF7-S, I don't need SATA!)
                                      512 MB DDR Crucial (striped)
                                      60 GB HDD
                                      Radeon 9600 256 MB

Comment

oops wrong thread
                                        Lifes a laugh and deaths a Joke

Comment

Working...
                                        X