Announcement

Collapse

Attention! Please read before posting news!

We at Rage3D require that news posts be formatted in a particular way, so before you begin contributing to the front page, we ask that you study the Rage3D News Formatting Guide first.

Thanks for reading!
See more
See less

Cindy from Best Buy explains the AMD Accelerated Processing Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[yt]Qc1IGYRTPgA[/yt]

Thinks Cindy needs to let her hair down, a tighter blue shirt, and unbutton the button.
    Under construction

Comment

She explained it pretty good. Simple but not stupid.

Comment

I'd do her.

Comment

"I'm not reading off a cue card"
          Originally posted by sandorski View Post
          I'd do her.
          AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 4K w/Hisense 55" U8H Mini LED Quantum ULED 4K TV
          HT: Hisense 55" U8H Mini LED Quantum ULED 4K TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox Series X
          Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

Comment

All I want to do is AMD-APU her
            3 Sony PlayStation 3 60GBs Artic Silver since Jan 2011.
            Sony PlayStation 2, Sega Saturn, X-Eye, DC. Nintendo consoles NES, SNES, N64, GC. NEC Turbo Duo
            AMD A10-6700, AMD A8-3520m, AMD Phenom II X6 1100t X4 980, Athlon X2 6400+, Nvidia GeForce GTX 285 EVGA FTW, GeForce GTS 250 1GB

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
            If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V

Comment

Originally posted by caveman-jim View Post
              tell Cindy from Best Buy that we want topless explanation.
              Originally posted by John C Flett
              I'd swear the PC is the Dracula of gaming. Old and powerful, somebody is always trying to kill it, but it always comes back from the dead, strong as ever.
              Originally posted by H001iGAN
              no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC

Comment

I have more respect for Best Buy after a presentation like that.

Comment

This is a great step so lets see if this filters down to the consumer. Since this is a Best Buy prodcued video it would make since that Best Buy has training for their employees in the computer sales department on this material. I will give it about 2 weeks and then walk in and secret shop to see if thjey actually tried to get the info out.
                  Edward Crisler
                  SAPPHIRE NA PR Representative

#SapphireNation

Comment

given how slow **** happens with best buy you're best off waiting a couple months. most of the training is online in some form which means person A needs to translate the info for person B to turn it into something the employee can use and understand.
                    RIP Shayna 19 Oct 87 17 Sep 03 have a ball ready when it's my time. I'll supply the cookies. :(

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
                    kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
                    battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352

Comment

lol, training at Best Buy? My younger brother got hired on as a seasonal worker there a few years ago. His training basically went down like this:

"So ya dude, the car **** is over there, computer **** is that way, aaaaaand the appliances and **** are on that side. But you're here in media, dude. Yeah, uhhhh, and just ask Mindy if you have any questions. Peace out!"

And that's it. Best Buy salesmen are just as worthless. It's just up to however much the individual sales guy happens to know on his own. Sometimes you get lucky. Most of the time you just get a speech about how you REALLY REALLY need that $100 Monster HDMI cable because it "has better quality, dude".
                      Intel Q6600 @ 333x9 [] Giga-Byte P35-DS3R [] 6GB GSkill DDR2-800 4-4-5 [] Radeon HD 2900 XT 512MB [] Corsair C300 64 GB SSD + 2x WD 320GB RAID 1 [] Pioneer slot-load 16x DVD [] Lite-On 32x12x40x CDRW [] ESI [email protected] -> Practical Devices XM4 -> AudioTechnica A900 headphones [] 23" NEC MultiSync EA231 WMI Monitor @ 1080p [] Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by nomore View Post
                        tell Cindy from Best Buy that we want topless explanation.
                        OK. We'll practice and once she's ready we'll tape it and PM the link to you guys. brb

Comment

Originally posted by caveman-jim View Post
                          OK. We'll practice and once she's ready we'll tape it and PM the link to you guys. brb
                          thx

Comment

Working...
                          X