Announcement

Collapse

Attention! Please read before posting news!

We at Rage3D require that news posts be formatted in a particular way, so before you begin contributing to the front page, we ask that you study the Rage3D News Formatting Guide first.

Thanks for reading!
See more
See less

AMD to Release Hotfix Driver to Support Anti-Aliasing in StarCraft 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmanna
    replied
    Originally posted by jlpktnst View Post

sc2 sucks anyway, sc1 ftw

well I never played the original, so SC2 4tw. I am actually loving the sp campaign really fun.

Leave a comment:

• jlpktnst
    replied
    Originally posted by friskyolive View Post
    Because: inside the gutter of brainwash, like many of you, It's blown out of proportion, and, to be part of the herd... moo moooooo mooooooooooo, moo? My diapers are wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt. wah hahaha, sniff sniff waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sc2 sucks anyway, sc1 ftw

Leave a comment:

• poohbear
    replied
    good to hear AMD is taking care of this! a little sad that they're playing catchup w/ nvidia, but alteast they're competitive and willing to play! GJ AMD.^^

Leave a comment:

• Neoauld
    replied
    Originally posted by dmanna View Post
    I personally dont care to much about AA in SC2 however with a release this big, they should have the option available to you even if it kills performance at minimal effect.
    Well, in some custom maps there were..1000 units on my screen and my 5870 started to lag a bit, in a REGULAR game it would NEVER lag

Leave a comment:

• dmanna
    replied
    I personally dont care to much about AA in SC2 however with a release this big, they should have the option available to you even if it kills performance at minimal effect.

Leave a comment:

• friskyolive
    replied
    Originally posted by SirRoxen View Post
    If you notice the lack of AA in SC2 then you're playing it wrong imo. I don't see why this was turned into such a big issue.
    Because: inside the gutter of brainwash, like many of you, It's blown out of proportion, and, to be part of the herd... moo moooooo mooooooooooo, moo? My diapers are wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt. wah hahaha, sniff sniff waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Roxen
    replied
    lol noobs

If you notice the lack of AA in SC2 then you're playing it wrong imo. I don't see why this was turned into such a big issue.
    Last edited by Roxen; Jul 28, 2010, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danny Nissan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave View Post
    i can see it now, those running anything less than a 5850 are going to complain the performance sucks.
    Perhaps because performance is broken in the first place?

Or is it normal having a GTX275 almost twice as fast as the "equal" HD4890?

Leave a comment:

• @md_Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave View Post
    i can see it now, those running anything less than a 5850 are going to complain the performance sucks.

it is appreciated that we now have the option for AA, ty AI.
    Damned if they do, damned if they don't,..

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied

it is appreciated that we now have the option for AA, ty AI.

Leave a comment:

• marqmajere
    replied
    That's very good news indeed. ATI isn't messing around with this fix.

Leave a comment:

• AMD to Release Hotfix Driver to Support Anti-Aliasing in StarCraft 2

Apparently the community's laments are not falling on deaf ears -- straight from the horses mouth (sorry, Terry).

Originally posted by CatalystMaker
    On vacation - but just got an email saying that Starcraft 2 AA is almost ready. Just getting tested now. Hotfix soon.

Source - Twitter
    Last edited by Android1; Jul 29, 2010, 07:06 AM.
Working...
X