Announcement

Collapse

Attention! Please read before posting news!

We at Rage3D require that news posts be formatted in a particular way, so before you begin contributing to the front page, we ask that you study the Rage3D News Formatting Guide first.

Thanks for reading!
See more
See less

Paragon Backup & Recovery Compact Edition Giveaway, Jan 29 - Jan 31!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paragon Backup & Recovery Compact Edition Giveaway, Jan 29 - Jan 31!

Paragon Software Group has given us advanced notice of their upcoming giveaway of Backup & Recovery Compact Edition! This software, normally priced at $39.95, can be downloaded from Paragon Free portal absolutely free, starting tomorrow, Jan 29, 00:00 (EST) till Jan 31, 23:59 (EST)!

Paragon Backup & Recovery Compact Edition offers more safety to all your important data including videos, images, music files, documents and applications. Find other extra features onboard this toolkit along with a Windows 7 and 64-bit Operating Systems support: http://www.paragon-software.com/home...r_compact.html .

See also the links to installation files: http://dl.paragon-software.com/free/BR10_Compact_ea.msi, http://dl.paragon-software.com/free/...act_ea_x64.msi.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Android1; Jan 29, 2010, 05:23 AM.

Free is always good, but is the software any good?
    No so patiently waiting for Everquest: Landmark

Comment

How does this software compare to Acronis True Image 2010?

Comment

So can I download it now and install later?

Or is there some limited activation which will be borked up later?

Comment

Their registration servers must be getting hammered or something because I am trying to register and it keeps coming back and saying I did not fill out all the fields.

Is anybody else having this problem or maybe it is on my end...
          Last edited by xerose; Jan 30, 2010, 09:01 AM.
          Intel i860 @ 3.3Ghz # MSI GD-65 # Gskill Rip Jaws 1600 @ 1860 # Corsair 650W # ATI HD 5870 Sapphire # WD Black 640GB # Thermalright Ultra 120 rev c # Creative X-Fi Gamer #

Comment

Its free. Download, try it out, and enjoy it if you like it!

Comment

When you go to install it it has a get free serial button you have to click the button and then it goes to their free registration page and you have to input First Last name, email address, country, and language.

You hit submit and it should email you the free serial to install the software but it just keeps coming back and saying I did not fill out all the fields. I tried to just hit next on the install without filling in the serial and key but it will not let me continue...
              Intel i860 @ 3.3Ghz # MSI GD-65 # Gskill Rip Jaws 1600 @ 1860 # Corsair 650W # ATI HD 5870 Sapphire # WD Black 640GB # Thermalright Ultra 120 rev c # Creative X-Fi Gamer #

Comment

Originally posted by xerose View Post
                Their registration servers must be getting hammered or something because I am trying to register and it keeps coming back and saying I did not fill out all the fields.

Is anybody else having this problem or maybe it is on my end...

This.

sigh.

Comment

The registration is working now! It successfully installed with no problems!

Comment

It seems to be better than Acronis True Image 2010 (Western Digital Edition) in terms of file format support at least as it supports MAC HFS+, Linux Ext 2,3,4 and etc.

Didn't encounter any issue with the registration, I got the free serial via email with 5 mins.
                    Athlon X2 4400+ @2.75ghz (Brisbane G1)
                    2GB DDR800 RAM
                    Biostar TA690G Mobo
                    Radeon 4770 512mb
                    WinXP SP3

Comment

Working...
                    X