Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 3, 2019, 09:54 PM   #1171
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Still has some major gripes, but i love this game.

Some bombing fun!

Whoa!

Bombing other planes LULS
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2019, 10:06 PM   #1172
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Yep. The game is good. It needs more variety in terms of weapons and vehicles and a US/Japan team.

Vehicle customization is limited to the main menu? WTF is that? Tell me you can upgrade tanks in rounds.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 11:39 PM   #1173
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

LOL yeah that's when you bombed the plane hahahahahhaha.

That's my voice you all hear... :\
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 3, 2019, 11:50 PM   #1174
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
LOL yeah that's when you bombed the plane hahahahahhaha.

That's my voice you all hear... :\
god helps us all #bleedingears
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2019, 03:47 PM   #1175
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
god helps us all #bleedingears
What are you talking about vital (the other scott) is infinitely more louder than I am.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Aug 7, 2019, 06:52 AM   #1176
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Battlefield 5 update 1.23 patch notes:

Eliminated the most common cause of crashing on all Platforms, across all game modes

Separately fixed a different issue, addressing a hard crash in Practice Range when interacting with Planes
Old Aug 15, 2019, 10:47 PM   #1177
Evileh

Me, Seriosbrad, and Gi bro trying to pwn noobs

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 25, 2019, 01:16 PM   #1178
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Had an Evileh moment in CQ, even got the new knife melee kill to finish all Tides of War this week. Now back to sucking at BF.

All Assault (STG main) kills, no vehicles / emplacements.

Old Aug 25, 2019, 02:28 PM   #1179
Evileh

haha Nice... I have those moments but then a few rounds later I get tired and start running out of gas and start really sucking lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 19, 2019, 10:55 PM   #1180
Evileh

Me and bro messing fools up

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 21, 2019, 11:34 PM   #1181
Evileh

Bitches

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 26, 2019, 01:04 AM   #1182
Evileh

Another day, another hs noob fest I have a 62.29% hs/kill ratio with the kar98

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 23, 2019, 10:26 AM   #1183
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

War in the Pacific

This is the battlefield I wanted.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 10:57 AM   #1184
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

When you realize you've ****ed the BF series up so bad and ignored your player base for too long, so now you try to turn it around and give us what we told you we wanted since day1.

**** DICE. Hell Let Loose does BF better than BF does these days.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2019, 11:26 AM   #1185
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Not sure I cba'd to reinstall for that, is it a SP mini campaign like the others or just what appears to be Iwo Jima type map for MP / Evileh stats posting ?
Old Oct 23, 2019, 01:13 PM   #1186
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The last scene with the drone? falling down kind of made it look like Wake Island.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 05:33 PM   #1187
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Just imagine if Battlefield V had launched like the product shown in the Pacific theater.

That stuff should've been in the game from day one! I still can't believe it's taken this long to get fricking naval content.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 08:05 PM   #1188
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Not sure I cba'd to reinstall for that, is it a SP mini campaign like the others or just what appears to be Iwo Jima type map for MP / Evileh stats posting ?
LMMMMMFFFFAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 23, 2019, 08:44 PM   #1189
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
The last scene with the drone? falling down kind of made it look like Wake Island.
It is wake island, they're bringing it back.

I agree with Nunz on this. They ****ed up BFV so bad and now they're doing what they should have done originally. BFV is my least favorite BF game and I've played them all since BF2.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2019, 03:24 PM   #1190
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

So, have they fixed the assignment progression in the YEAR 2 EDITION of BF V?

Or do you still have to exit the server to pick the next tier?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2019, 09:25 PM   #1191
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Going from Modern Warfare back to this game is hilarious. It's like time-traveling 10-15 years into the future.

Iwo Jima (Breakthrough) is the D-Day experience I've wanted Battlefield to deliver since they last attempted it in BF 1942 with Omaha Beach. I normally hate Breakthrough, but good lord is that map ridiculously fun to play. It's one of the few times DICE has managed to nail a map that's simultaneously large and open, but also gives you plenty of natural cover (hills, etc.) as well as trenches so that you aren't just being sniped from every direction all game long.

Pacific Storm is also fun as hell, and incredibly beautiful. It's basically your "island hop" map, with a bunch of little islands that are chock full trees/foliage.

Iwo Jima is where it's at, though. Everything just comes together so damned well on that map. It's the definition of what BFV should have been from day one.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 06:17 AM   #1192
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Hrmm worth re-installing?
Old Nov 1, 2019, 09:42 AM   #1193
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Hrmm worth re-installing?
Sounds like it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 06:10 AM   #1194
Megaman
Packing heat!

Really digging the island advance mode. It’s awesome. Liking the new add on so far.

Had a 58-15 score on my second attempt.

Last edited by Megaman : Nov 2, 2019 at 06:21 AM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 06:38 AM   #1195
Megaman
Packing heat!

Also the windy rain effects look great
Old Nov 2, 2019, 11:14 AM   #1196
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I refuse to reinstall this ..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 01:16 PM   #1197
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

No samurai wielding american womxn?

This doesn't look very progressive to me!
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 08:27 PM   #1198
Megaman
Packing heat!

Looks like they finally managed to fix that annoying stutter you occasionally get when running around the map and what not.
Old Nov 3, 2019, 12:19 AM   #1199
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I refuse to reinstall this ..
See you on the battlefield..
Old Nov 3, 2019, 10:25 AM   #1200
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I like the update, finally BF5 is worth playing.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote