Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:09 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Skynet
Babulerman Apprentice

Skynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wait a minute... babe thread in disguise.

Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:15 PM   #32
shrike126

shrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
Wait a minute... babe thread in disguise.

I dunno what you're talking about. We're not showing off scantily clad women with strategically placed clothing? We're just discussing the overall well being and fitness of specific women for whom the years have looked upon favorably.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:18 PM   #33
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:26 PM   #34
XSBagage
while the world crumbles

XSBagage can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyXSBagage can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post

She looks like she brought her own sarcophagus.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:33 PM   #35
Skynet
Babulerman Apprentice

Skynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'd do that in the sarcophagus.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:35 PM   #36
Skynet
Babulerman Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I dunno what you're talking about. We're not showing off scantily clad women with strategically placed clothing? We're just discussing the overall well being and fitness of specific women for whom the years have looked upon favorably.

Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:52 PM   #37
shrike126

shrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:

Same here.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:56 PM   #38
ThirdEye
Déjà vu

ThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

jennifer connelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
My box is empty.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:57 PM   #39
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance baffle the with your bulls**t.

Got an out loud laugh outta your post Shrike.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:58 PM   #40
Razeus
Rage3D Spammer

Razeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSBagage View Post
She looks like she brought her own sarcophagus.
Matters not.

Old Nov 12, 2013, 03:59 PM   #41
acroig
Master Troll

acroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
She's 48. I'd cheat for her - and my wife would probably want to join
, that would be one to watch! Lucky you!

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:00 PM   #42
acroig
Master Troll

acroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestacroig considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
jennifer connelly
, +rep

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:02 PM   #43
bete
Huh?

Why is my cursor dangling over her cleavage?

Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:04 PM   #44
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
Why is my cursor dangling over her cleavage?
Because you're a dirty old man?

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:05 PM   #45
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Matters not.
Only white woman who went back from black?

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:07 PM   #46
bete
Huh?

When I'm that old just shoot me.

Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:08 PM   #47
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
When I'm that old just shoot me.
Dirty old man? In that case you should have been put down years ago.

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:11 PM   #48
bete
Huh?

You be a Lawyer...you should have been aborted first trimester.

Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:21 PM   #49
Razeus
Rage3D Spammer

Razeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Only white woman who went back from black?
Or did she...
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:23 PM   #50
bete
Huh?

Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:26 PM   #51
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
You be a Lawyer...you should have been aborted first trimester.
Can't argue with the truth.

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:26 PM   #52
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Or did she...
Did you hook up with her too?

yoz
Old Nov 12, 2013, 04:34 PM   #53
Munkus
Along for the ride

Munkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished road

Subscriber

Quote:
jennifer connelly
Old Nov 12, 2013, 10:47 PM   #54
MasterGoa
Want what you have!

MasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
jennifer connelly
Indeed!
MasterGoa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2013, 12:04 AM   #55
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Facelifts and surgery, its the duct tape of celebs.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 06:21 AM   #56
squid
Crack attack

squid once held a door open for a complete strangersquid once held a door open for a complete strangersquid once held a door open for a complete strangersquid once held a door open for a complete stranger

nigella lawson
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2013, 10:30 PM   #57
MasterGoa
Want what you have!

MasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Well boys, this is all we have left.

So post your fully dressed, amazing womenz...

And remember who brought you here
MasterGoa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2013, 10:38 PM   #58
bete
Huh?

Quote:
She can babysit me anytime.
Probably kick your ass. Some girlie guns on that one.