Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Nov 10, 2013, 09:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dreamwalker
friendly?

dreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default "Submissive Pain Slut Wanted"

Quote:
I am a dominant white guy who
is looking for regular weekly sessions
with a submissive masochistic woman
between the ages of 20 to 50.
You must be naturally submissive,
masochistic, and into BDSM. You must
also like dominant chubby white guys.

You may be of any height, weight,
body type, racial/ethnic background.
In fact, BBWs are encouraged to apply.

I have been into the BDSM scene for
over 15 years. I have trained many
submissive males, females and
even couples. I am a hardcore
no nonsense dominant and sadist.

I would prefer someone with previous
BDSM experience, but I am open to
novices, provided that you consider
yourself to be truly submissive and
masochistic. DO NOT bother replying
to me if you are just "curious" about
BDSM and want a "one time experience".
I am looking for truly submissive and
masochistic woman who are very
serious about submitting themselves
mentally, emotionally and physically to
my whims.

You must be mentally and emotionally
prepared to be disciplined, humiliated,
degraded and objectified by me.
You will be subjected to slappings,
paddlings and whippings if you fail
to obey or otherwise disrespect me.

I would strongly prefer you to have
a nerdy, geeky or strongly passive
personality. You must crave to be
dominated by a dominant chubby
white male who will take full control
and ownership of you.

You should also have as few sexual limits
and inhibitions as possible.

I am 38 years old, 6 feet tall, 240 lbs (chubby),
short brown hair, blue eyes, clean shaven face,
hairy body, masculine, naturally dominant, sadistic,
cruel, highly intelligent, well educated, couth, refined,
tactful, professional, polished, well mannered,
discreet, private, strict, perverted and sexually deviant.

I have very few limits and not much shocks me.
I will respect any and all limits you may have,
but you should be as open minded as possible
to things which are deeply perverted, cruel,
nasty and wicked.

You MUST be able to host at your place. I require
that you be located in the Greater Toronto Area.
I would strongly prefer that you live alone, unless
you are part of a submissive couple (female/female
or male/female). You may be straight, bi or even
lesbian.

I am looking for an ongoing long term BDSM
relationship.

You MUST be polite, well mannered, discreet,
private, humble, passive, patient, willing to work
hard to please me and naturally submissive with
masochistic tendencies.

I also fully expect you to be well groomed, hygienic,
clean, neat, tidy, punctual, efficient, obedient,
presentable, decently dressed, reasonably intelligent
and fairly well educated. I DO NOT like lazy slovenly
dressed disgusting pigs. You are also both drug and
disease free. As you will be hosting, you will also
have a tidy and orderly play space for us to utilize
during our BDSM sessions.

If you fit ALL of the above criteria, please reply
with a recent face picture of yourself as well as
some information about your BDSM limits,
interests and experience.

PS: DO NOT send me an email with detailed requests
of things you want me to do to you. Its not about YOU,
it is about ME. I could care less what you like and
want you want to try. You are nothing to me other than
a sexual plaything, a foot stool and a whipping post.

REMEMBER: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO HOST!
Who wants to pretend to be a 'submissive pain slut' and email this guy?

edit: pretending is optional

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/msr/4178233360.html
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Munkus
Along for the ride

Munkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished road

Subscriber

At least he's honest. Or something.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:07 AM   #3
Redeemed
Rage3D Veteran

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Adanu- we accept you for who you are. No need to go running to other sites. Open up to us buddy, we're here for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:08 AM   #4
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The Dahiya doctrine is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that pertains to asymmetric warfare in an urban setting, in which the army deliberately targets civilian infrastructure, as a means of inducing suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahiya_doctrine
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:09 AM   #5
Munkus
Along for the ride

Munkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished road

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
Adanu- we accept you for who you are. No need to go running to other sites. Open up to us buddy, we're here for you.

Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:25 AM   #6
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Kepler your going to hell.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
bete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Nunz
Blueshirt

Nunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Andy you're the man
Quote:
Originally Posted by curio on GTA V View Post
I start feeling like crap after a while - and not just from sitting all day playing video games and not taking care of myself; but this **** always makes me real cynical. I start hating people, hating America, hating life in general. I swear this game slowly starts making me a sociopath.
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:37 AM   #8
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Andy you're the evil man
fix't

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 10:52 AM   #9
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old Nov 10, 2013, 12:03 PM   #10
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Wow, verbose much?

Quote:

Adanu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 12:08 PM   #11
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

and at Chubby Dominator

@ kepler!!
Old Nov 10, 2013, 12:17 PM   #12
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
and at Chubby Dominator

@ kepler!!
There are people who go for this. Nothing crazy about it.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 01:34 PM   #13
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
What does it accomplish, other than feeding another person's delusions of power?
There is no delusion. Being submissive is in the nature of the submissive, just like domination is in a Doms nature. It fulfills a need. Most people have these needs in some form, but usually deny it because it's socially taboo to acknowledge these needs.

I like the phrase "A submissive wants to please. A slave needs to please."
Old Nov 10, 2013, 02:01 PM   #14
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanu View Post
There are people who go for this. Nothing crazy about it.
no argument from me (and I don't judge at all, don't care actually )

But the way it's phrased is crazy ("perverted and sexually deviant").. sounds wack imho.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 02:27 PM   #15
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

I believe the name for such a person is... splut.

You're welcome.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 02:49 PM   #16
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialCyko is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
I believe the name for such a person is... splut.

You're welcome.
Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope, not googling it. I've learned that when someone on this board throws out an obscure term like that in a thread like this it can only lead to eye-gouging of blue waffle proportions.

I :bone: my dog.

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 03:43 PM   #17
Redshirt_X
...dammit!

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Dude didn't say anything about wanting to schtup anybody while they were in the middle of playing Super Mario Bros., so this actually is not the strangest thing I've seen this year. That said, I'm not judging--I just don't get the whole pain-is-pleasure thing, and never did. At least he's upfront about it.

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 03:45 PM   #18
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope, not googling it. I've learned that when someone on this board throws out an obscure term like that in a thread like this it can only lead to eye-gouging of blue waffle proportions.
Seriously? I just made it up, come on dude, it's just obvious

Submissive Pain Slut
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 03:47 PM   #19
bete
Huh?

All we have on the shelf is Bryyn. Take it or leave it.

Old Nov 10, 2013, 03:51 PM   #20
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Seriously? I just made it up, come on dude, it's just obvious

Submissive Pain Slut
According to Urban Dictionary, a "splut" is:

A female who pretends to be interested in competitive sports only to seem more appealing to men. Notorious for completely bringing the entire vibe any particular sporting event down with their questions and/or needless and ignorant remarks.

Sport+Slut=Splut

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 07:07 PM   #21
Aneska
Rage3D Veteran

Aneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanu View Post
I like the phrase "A submissive wants to please. A slave needs to please."
Old Nov 10, 2013, 07:44 PM   #22
Redeemed
Rage3D Veteran

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
So... which are you?
Quote:
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 08:17 PM   #23
Aneska
Rage3D Veteran

Aneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Typically I'm the dominate one.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 08:33 PM   #24
Redeemed
Rage3D Veteran

Quote:
Typically I'm the dominate one.
So what happens when two doms have at each other? Fight to the death?
Quote:
Quote:
Old Nov 10, 2013, 08:47 PM   #25
Aneska
Rage3D Veteran

Quote:
So what happens when two doms have at each other? Fight to the death?
One will always win over the other. Or team up.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 08:56 PM   #26
IamHere
Rage3D Veteran

IamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselIamHere exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
One will always win over the other. Or team up.

Tag team battle....and.....Fight!!!!

IamHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2013, 09:08 PM   #27
bete
Huh?

Epic

Old Nov 10, 2013, 09:15 PM   #28
Redeemed
Rage3D Veteran

*grabs horse-whip, puts on spurs*

Alright ya'll- I'm ready!
Quote:
Quote:
Old Nov 10, 2013, 09:17 PM   #29
Aneska
Rage3D Veteran

I'd rather gag you so I don't have to hear you cry.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 09:21 PM   #30
bete
Huh?

I wear buttless chaps and a cowboy hat.

(sorry for that mental image)