Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Aug 21, 2013, 03:22 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
FX-Overclocking
Rage3D Spammer

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Question Slippery chicks...

So there is this girl. I'm pretty into her, but we only met in person once. Yet she's been texting me for hours on end the past few days flirting. The maddening thing is that she won't agree to go out on a date yet. She hints at it and jokes... but no date yet. I've made 110% apparent I'm perusing her outright and keep pushing the issue, but she seems to just love the chase...

What the hell is going on?

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2
chigger_ns
Do the Xmas Cart-moon

chigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

COCK TEASE.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 03:32 AM   #3
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

don't make it so obvious that you are into her. Takes part of the chase away for her. Women = crazy...

Ignore/slow respond her for a while and watch her go crazy!!
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 21, 2013, 04:01 AM   #4
MUTHA-Theresa
Dirty Peace Luvin Hippie

MUTHA-Theresa can recite pi backwardsMUTHA-Theresa can recite pi backwardsMUTHA-Theresa can recite pi backwardsMUTHA-Theresa can recite pi backwardsMUTHA-Theresa can recite pi backwardsMUTHA-Theresa can recite pi backwardsMUTHA-Theresa can recite pi backwards

Title is misleading... I expected to see pictures of wet slippery chicks

Now. Fly, you fools! - efin
MUTHA-Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 04:07 AM   #5
FuryX
Rage3D Veteran

FuryX can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFuryX can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
So there is this girl. I'm pretty into her, but we only met in person once. Yet she's been texting me for hours on end the past few days flirting. The maddening thing is that she won't agree to go out on a date yet. She hints at it and jokes... but no date yet. I've made 110% apparent I'm perusing her outright and keep pushing the issue, but she seems to just love the chase...

I've had that two or three times and I concluded that she was happy for the texting to be a way to spend some time, but she wasn't really interested in anything more. Left it at that, chose to spend my time on other / better options.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 06:11 AM   #6
SirBaron
Rage3D Spammer

SirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSirBaron doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
don't make it so obvious that you are into her. Takes part of the chase away for her. Women = crazy...

Indeed.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 06:44 AM   #7
mullet
Rage3D Veteran

mullet is still being judged by the masses

I am so damn glad I am married.
mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 07:09 AM   #8
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post

+1
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 07:15 AM   #9
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Give her the cold shoulder for 4 days. Not 3, because they expect 3. Not 5, because they go completely and utterly batshit insane after 5 days of silence. 4 days. To the minute.

Then, you send her a text. The text reads thusly:

"Hi."

That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less... though less would be difficult. Just that one word.

Then watch the reaction. Based on that reaction, you will know whether or not she's worth pursuing.

Rest assured that most of the reactions will mean she's not worth pursuing. The one that would make her worth pursuing would go something like this:

"Are you okay? I thought you were dead or something. Hope you are alright."

If she uses a smiley face, or LOL, or bitches at you, or makes a joke, or anything else... she's not worth it.
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around, and that's probably the first sign you suffer from severe OCD.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 07:30 AM   #10
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird sings

Great advice, Ozzie.

Bedroom PC - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 - AMD 1100T @3.7/4GHz - H50 - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7870 OC - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 640GB Blue - Xonar DX - LG BDROM - Logitech 6110 - TT Volos - Antec 900 - CM 500W PSU - Samsung 32" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - BIC L/R & MTX Surround Speakers - Mission C70 Center - Sony 10" Sub - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

HTPC - Gigabyte GA-890GPA~UD3H - AthlonII X4 630 - HD6450 - 8GB DDR3-1333 - WD 500GB Black - WD 640GB Green - WD 2TB Green - LG BDROM - Ceton InfiniTV 4 w/ MCE Remote - Logitech MX5000 Laser Desktop - Corsair 450W - Silverstone LC10B-E - Sharp Aquos 46" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - PE 15" Sub - Classic Mission Speakers - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Office PC - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H - Intel 3570K - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7950 FLEX - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 500GB Blue - WD 1TB Black - Xonar DX - CM 500W PSU - Antec ON1E - Logitech G5 - Logitech USB Media KB - AOC 23" LCD - Creative Inspire 2.1 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

4x Presentation Machines - Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 - FX-8350 w/ FX WC - 8GB DDR3-1600 - 5870 or 7870 Eyefinity 6 - 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - WD 500GB Black - DVDRW - Cooler Master Sileo 500 - 600W PSU - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Office 2010 Pro
Dr. Zhivago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:02 AM   #11
MasterGoa
Want what you have!

MasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
I've made 110% apparent I'm perusing her outright and keep
Why are you confused?

Have you ever played chasing kids?

As SOON as you stop and run the other way, THEY CHASE YOU.

The mechanics are exactly the same...
MasterGoa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:06 AM   #12
Aneska
Rage3D Veteran

Aneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAneska doesn't need no stinkin' badges

She probably has a boyfriend already.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:06 AM   #13
Razeus
Rage3D Spammer

Razeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled withRazeus is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:

Make her come to you. You asked her on a date, she refused. Let that be that. Now, your job is to be nonchalant and pay her no mind. When she asks, 'what's wrong', just say you've been busy and have stuff on your mind. That's it. Don't tell her what's on your mind. If she presses you, just say "personal stuff, don't worry about it", and walk off. Act like you don't give a **** about her. She'll come to you.

STOP pursuing her immediately and follow my advice. She WANTS you to chase her. But right now she has all the power - she'll make you go crazy with the "is she going to date me or not". Ignore her silly games.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:22 AM   #14
wabbitslayer
Public Offender

wabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
She probably has a restraining order already.
fix'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:38 AM   #15
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
STOP pursuing her immediately and follow my advice. She WANTS you to chase her. But right now she has all the power - she'll make you go crazy with the "is she going to date me or not". Ignore her silly games.
truth!!
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:45 AM   #16
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once held a door open for a complete strangernycdarkness once held a door open for a complete strangernycdarkness once held a door open for a complete strangernycdarkness once held a door open for a complete stranger

Lot's of woman problems. You should try the other team.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:46 AM   #17
Elysian
No sir, I don't like it.

Elysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwards

This seems like the perfect post for this thread... You know, the thread you made for this sort of thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHere View Post
Come to my neighborhood and take a swing at me. I will kill you and I will walk.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:46 AM   #18
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

**** the games and find someone who doesn't act like a child, life is way too short for this kind of crap.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:47 AM   #19
5150 Joker
Rage3D Veteran

5150 Joker is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEJohn View Post
**** the games and find someone who doesn't act like a child, life is way too short for this kind of crap.
Exactly.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Desktop: Corsair C70 Vengeance | ASUS Maximus V Formula | Intel 3770K@4.5 GHz | EVGA SC Geforce GTX TITAN SLI | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 MHz | Corsair H100i | Corsair AX1200i PSU | Samsung PM 840 500 GB + 1 TB Seagate 7200 RPM | CM Storm Cherry MX Blue |
Display:LG 27EA83-D (LOVE IT!)
5150 Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:56 AM   #20
wabbitslayer
Public Offender

wabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channelwabbitslayer once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:59 AM   #21
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
WHAT, no gravy?
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 09:09 AM   #22
AllexxisF1
Resident Liberal.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Oh for craps sake.

The next time she texts you, you answer right back this exact message.

Hey, not to be rude or anything but I seriously need some pussy right now. You in or out?

If she says she's in then hop on over there and bang her with the ferocity of your inner Terry Crews. Bring the white pee and make it rain.

If she says nothing then do not respond back until she makes another text. Do Not under any circumstances be the one to text first after making your statement. If she never answers, well there's you answer.

If she does respond (even if its some time later) with a solid no or tries to joke and change the subject, simply respond with this.

That's cool, I'm out on a mission, later.

Then dress up go out and ****ing have a great time. I mean have a GREAT TIME. Meet chicks and take lots of pictures with your cell phone. If you get laid, even better, if not then be the life of the party and again take photos.

Wait a day.

Your friend will undoubtedly at some point in the 48 hours since your bombshell, text you with a response of "Well how did you do?" or "Did you get lucky" or something to that effect.

Just respond with one of the pics with a girl and just text back "Mission Accomplished".

She will of course want to know more, but never ever mention anything about that night. NOTHING, EVER, just change the subject.

That will drive her absolutely f-ing nuts and before you know it she will be texting you with I need dick.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 09:23 AM   #23
curio
It ain't easy

curio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
Give her the cold shoulder for 4 days. Not 3, because they expect 3. Not 5, because they go completely and utterly batshit insane after 5 days of silence. 4 days. To the minute.

Then, you send her a text. The text reads thusly:

"Hi."

That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less... though less would be difficult. Just that one word.

Then watch the reaction. Based on that reaction, you will know whether or not she's worth pursuing.

Rest assured that most of the reactions will mean she's not worth pursuing. The one that would make her worth pursuing would go something like this:

"Are you okay? I thought you were dead or something. Hope you are alright."

If she uses a smiley face, or LOL, or bitches at you, or makes a joke, or anything else... she's not worth it.
You had me until that part.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 09:49 AM   #24
Munkus
Along for the ride

Munkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished roadMunkus nears the end of the distinguished road

Subscriber

Quote:

She's leading you on and you're letting her. Grow a pair and stop texting her.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 09:56 AM   #25
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zhivago View Post
Great advice, Ozzie.
Indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 10:36 AM   #26
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Congrats I've ordered a piano suit off Amazon for you cause you're getting played. Hard.

Tell her to find a high school kid to play with, that you want a woman not a girl.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 11:51 AM   #27
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCI Blue View Post
Congrats I've ordered a piano suit off Amazon for you cause you're getting played. Hard.
LMAO!!!
Old Aug 21, 2013, 12:21 PM   #28
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete stranger

She probably broke up with somebody or isn't getting any attention from a guy she likes, so she's leading you on just to feel good about herself.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 12:29 PM   #29
MasterGoa
Want what you have!

MasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
She probably broke up with somebody or isn't getting any attention from a guy she likes, so she's leading you on just to feel good about herself.
I think some here has good info on this.
MasterGoa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2013, 12:51 PM   #30
huskylord
Beware the HR

huskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

If I were single, I'd show you guys how it's done.

Back in my day......