Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Rage3D Articles and Reviews Comments
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rage3D Articles and Reviews Comments Your commentary and feedback on Rage3D original features and reviews.

Old May 15, 2013, 12:29 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
seanR3D
Radeon R700

seanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyseanR3D can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies Never Settle: Reloaded Bundle Levels Up

AMD is expanding their Never Settle: Reloaded game bundle the simplest way possible: making more games available with the purchase of cards. Read the details and find out why AMD are bundling games while NVIDIA is rebranding GPUs.

Never Settle: Reloaded Bundle Levels Up @ Rage3D.com
Old May 15, 2013, 01:20 PM   #2
@md_Guy
<strike>out</strike>

@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings

Need Fixing:
http://www.amd.com/levelup
404 Error Page

Oops!
We apologize. The page you are trying to reach cannot be found. This may have happened for a few reasons:

The page has been moved
The page has been deleted
There was a typo or error in the link you clicked
There was a typo or error in a URL typed into the browser
To find what you're looking for, use the search box below or the most popular pages on our website to guide you in the right direction.
Old May 15, 2013, 01:47 PM   #3
crash override
Banned

crash override is still being judged by the masses

The reason the code was likely not received (mentioned in the article) is that the game mentioned (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon) had not yet been released. It just launched within the last week or so.

Also, @md_Guy, that should be the right URL. They may have not set the page to go live yet...which is unfortunate.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 15, 2013, 01:52 PM   #4
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by @md_Guy View Post
Need Fixing:
http://www.amd.com/levelup
404 Error Page

Oops!
We apologize. The page you are trying to reach cannot be found. This may have happened for a few reasons:

The page has been moved
The page has been deleted
There was a typo or error in the link you clicked
There was a typo or error in a URL typed into the browser
To find what you're looking for, use the search box below or the most popular pages on our website to guide you in the right direction.
The URL is copied from AMD's press materials. I'm not responsible for other people's errors or omissions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash override View Post
The reason the code was likely not received (mentioned in the article) is that the game mentioned (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon) had not yet been released. It just launched within the last week or so.
Actually, the code should have been sent for everyone who registered a Never Settle Reloaded code, regardless of timing. Launch timing isn't actually relevant.
Old May 15, 2013, 02:11 PM   #5
crash override
Banned

crash override is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
Actually, the code should have been sent for everyone who registered a Never Settle Reloaded code, regardless of timing. Launch timing isn't actually relevant.
It is when AMD says it is. Check AMD4u.com

Quote:
*Codes for FarCry3 Blood Dragon will be sent out the first week of May after the game is released.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 09:34 AM   #6
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Not sure where else to post this other than starting a new thread.

The Bioshock Infinite keys for Never Settle Reloaded are delayed, and have been for at least a month and a half. Anyone by any chance have any info on when they will be getting them, or are they just sending them out little by little as they get them?

I sent an email to the appropriate AMD department on the matter a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 09:35 PM   #7
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
Not sure where else to post this other than starting a new thread.

The Bioshock Infinite keys for Never Settle Reloaded are delayed, and have been for at least a month and a half. Anyone by any chance have any info on when they will be getting them, or are they just sending them out little by little as they get them?

I sent an email to the appropriate AMD department on the matter a few days ago and haven't heard back yet.
Interesting. I got my keys quite some time ago and have the game installed.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Old Sep 18, 2013, 06:38 AM   #8
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyre Straits View Post
Interesting. I got my keys quite some time ago and have the game installed.
When did you redeem it? By all accounts this delay problem started sometime over the summer.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 04:08 PM   #9
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Just got my Bioshock Infinite key today.

Guess I'm lucky, only took 5 days.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 04:50 AM   #10
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
When did you redeem it? By all accounts this delay problem started sometime over the summer.
Sorry for the delay. I got mine a few months ago, actually. It was completed via Steam IIRC. I haven't actually started playing it yet as I wanted to complete the previous game first.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Old Sep 23, 2013, 08:33 AM   #11
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Thanks, yeah mine was a Steam key as well.