Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"
Closed Thread

Old May 1, 2013, 09:43 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
m4trix
Banned

m4trix is still being judged by the masses

Default I wanna say goodboy.

I have always thought this was stupid. But somehow since i have beeen here al these years on good and bad. Its a part of what im leaving behind.

Computer and hardware have always been one of my main hobbies. I dont know where to begin...If there are any need for more information Hapatingjaky can help

I played the best i could to make me a good life, but it have failed. The letters are made and done. I have no escuse but i can claw my self up any more.

There are allot of really good people here. I wish you all the best.

If you bealive i will see you on the other side.

Bye, may the forgive me when they grow up.
Old May 1, 2013, 09:46 PM   #2
xCLAVEx
Gone

xCLAVEx is still being judged by the masses

I hope you're just saying you're leaving R3D and not something more sinister...
Old May 1, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3
ThirdEye
Peg Pelvis Pete

ThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselThirdEye exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

yeah rip
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 1, 2013, 09:50 PM   #4
DeathKnight
Rage3D Spammer

DeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Don't be so selfish. Get some help.
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair H50 | MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) | 2 x 4GB G.SKILL DDR3 2133 | Gigabyte GTX 570 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD | Maxtor 300GB SATA Ultra16 | Seagate 500GB 32MB SATA2 | WD 640GB Black | Toshiba 2.5" 500GB in eSATA enclosure | Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD/RW drive | Antec P180B w/700w Thermaltake TP modular PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/LCD TV
HT: Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42" 1080P LCD HDTV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Sigma 100-300mm F4 EX APO | Sigma EX APO 1.4x TC | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

My New Photo Gallery (prints available)
Old Gallery
Old May 1, 2013, 09:51 PM   #5
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

So, can someone call the cops or something? Like right now?

Dude seems drunk/drugged/something, and just implied he's about to off himself.

He needs help.
Old May 1, 2013, 09:52 PM   #6
Greasy
Rage3D Veteran

Greasy can recite pi backwardsGreasy can recite pi backwardsGreasy can recite pi backwardsGreasy can recite pi backwardsGreasy can recite pi backwardsGreasy can recite pi backwardsGreasy can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Don't be so selfish. Get some help.
This!
Old May 1, 2013, 09:53 PM   #7
Shapeshifter
Rage3D Veteran

Shapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird singsShapeshifter knows why the caged bird sings

"need for more information Hapatingjaky can help"

whatever your doing don't, things always look bleaker then they are when your down.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Old May 1, 2013, 09:57 PM   #8
xCLAVEx
Gone

I think this is a cry for help. Well consider this an answer to your plea. If you need somebody to talk to Matrix, PM me any time. I offer myself to be a conduit to vent on if you need to. Just don't do anything hasty.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:00 PM   #9
MasterGoa
Want what you have!

MasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMasterGoa kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

DUDE, she ran away because a good portion of them are crazy.

Just spend a little more time choosing next and you will be fine.

You don't owe millions in taxes, now do you?
Old May 1, 2013, 10:03 PM   #10
xCLAVEx
Gone

Give yourself time Matrix, we've all (well most of us) been through a breakup at least once before. It hurts, it hurts like hell, but it's no reason to give up living. You WILL come to peace with it, I guarantee it, but it takes time...sometimes a long time. You need to give your mind a chance to work around it.

Think about the people that care for you, that care about you. Why would you do this to them? You are going to cause them so much pain and they might even blame themselves for it. Please, don't be hasty. Talk to somebody, even me or somebody else here if necessary.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:05 PM   #11
Alientank
Mr. Pinch point

Alientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Mods call the cops asap don't **** around with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:14 PM   #12
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
Mods call the cops asap don't **** around with this.
Definitely, not sure how you go about contacting the relevant parties in this situation.

m4trix, pm someone we will listen.

We all go through **** in our lives at points but there is always a way forward, even if you can't see it yet.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:22 PM   #13
clerick

clerick once held a door open for a complete strangerclerick once held a door open for a complete strangerclerick once held a door open for a complete strangerclerick once held a door open for a complete stranger

This is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There are many who care about you, don't destroy their hearts like this.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:26 PM   #14
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

They should have suicide hotlines Peter where you live. Call them.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:29 PM   #15
Phrygian
Rage3D Veteran

Phrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird sings

Don't do it, think of the people around you who love you. Hell, you just had a dozen people implore you not to go with it. Stop and ask for help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:40 PM   #16
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

JohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
They should have suicide hotlines Peter where you live. Call them.

I believe this is it:

http://www.livslinien.dk/

Please call them.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:42 PM   #17
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Appreciate the concern, and the post reports. I'm concerned too, but I'm not sure what we can do from here. He's either not online or not answering instant messages, and not sure how much headway I'd be able to make via his provider. Any suggestions welcome I guess.

Hopefully Hapatingjaky or someone else he knows directly wills see this thread in short order, and can go check on him.

Old May 1, 2013, 10:44 PM   #18
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
Appreciate the concern, and the post reports. I'm concerned too, but I'm not sure what we can do from here. He's either not online or not answering instant messages, and not sure how much headway I'd be able to make via his provider. Any suggestions welcome I guess.

Hopefully Hapatingjaky or someone else he knows directly wills see this thread in short order, and can go check on him.

I already PM'd hap. Alcohol/drugs, plus depression is a terrible combination. Best case scenario, he's just drunk. Hope that's all it is.

The suicide hotline thing, hopefully someone has called it
Old May 1, 2013, 10:44 PM   #19
Nunz
Blueshirt

Nunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

He logged off right after this post.

I hope he's OK and just having a temporary lapse in judgement..
Quote:
Originally Posted by curio on GTA V View Post
I start feeling like crap after a while - and not just from sitting all day playing video games and not taking care of myself; but this **** always makes me real cynical. I start hating people, hating America, hating life in general. I swear this game slowly starts making me a sociopath.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:45 PM   #20
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once held a door open for a complete strangerArrowhead once held a door open for a complete strangerArrowhead once held a door open for a complete stranger

Don't be silly. There's so much more to life than just one stupid girl, and the other thing is there are plenty of girls too!

I hope this is just a cry for help and not something serious... Nobody wants to see anyone hurt themselves. Life is just rough sometimes. However horrible you feel right now, it'll pass.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:46 PM   #21
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:

the plate numbers of his car are visible in the motoring section. He's posted pics and vids.

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...post1337201874

looks like this is his car.

Last edited by nrs421 : May 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:50 PM   #22
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
I already PM'd hap. Alcohol/drugs, plus depression is a terrible combination. Best case scenario, he's just drunk. Hope that's all it is.

The suicide hotline thing, hopefully someone has called it
Without any information on who or where he is there is nothing really that anyone can do without a location.

I hope he's reading this logged out, if so Peter, please call the number.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:52 PM   #23
Nunz
Blueshirt

Nunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestNunz considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
the plate numbers of his car are visible in the motoring section. He's posted pics and vids.

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost.php?p=1337201874&postcount=2683

looks like this is his car.
I'm not sure it's a picture of the car that he owns specifically. There is a "Bazoom" tag on the bottom right of the picture.. unless he put that there?
Quote:
I start feeling like crap after a while - and not just from sitting all day playing video games and not taking care of myself; but this **** always makes me real cynical. I start hating people, hating America, hating life in general. I swear this game slowly starts making me a sociopath.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:53 PM   #24
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundLupine can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

I emailed Hap too. Hopefully he'll read it and check on him soon.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:56 PM   #25
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Subscriber

Quote:
I emailed Hap too. Hopefully he'll read it and check on him soon.
From post:

lupedit: personal information snipped
Old May 1, 2013, 10:57 PM   #26
nrs421
Rage3D Veteran

I think that's him. I know Peter is his real name.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:57 PM   #27
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once held a door open for a complete strangerArrowhead once held a door open for a complete strangerArrowhead once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm hoping the guy is just passed out drunk and is about to get a knock on his door by the cops soon.
Old May 1, 2013, 10:58 PM   #28
Nunz
Blueshirt

Refsgaard sounds correct.

Nice work John.. that is some solid info right there, should be able to get something done with it.
Quote:
Old May 1, 2013, 11:00 PM   #29
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Subscriber

I found the local police:

http://www.denmark.net/company/solro...ti-229158.html

Should I call them?
Old May 1, 2013, 11:01 PM   #30
Nunz
Blueshirt

I wonder if they speak English..

Worth a shot if you have the time man.
Probably gong to be a pain in the ass to explain this, especially with language barriers.
Quote:
Closed Thread