Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Apr 13, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
chrix86
hmmm?

chrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Gangnam style #2

So there it is!

The new PSY song, I guess the pressure gets everybody... because this suckssssssssssssssss
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6537...gentleman.html

(sorry cant find a working youtube link in Germany... Everything is blocked, mod please feel free to add the vid )
Old Apr 13, 2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Alientank
Mr. Pinch point

Alientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badgesAlientank doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Gotta capitalize on success I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 10:37 PM   #3
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwards

Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Samsung Syncmaster 205BW (21" widescreen) on ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Catalyst 11.1a)
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Logitech Z-5300 THX 5.1 surround and Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
---AMD Dragon+ Platform---
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 13, 2013, 10:45 PM   #4
Elysian
No sir, I don't like it.

Elysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwards

His pants look like he took a few dumps in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHere View Post
Come to my neighborhood and take a swing at me. I will kill you and I will walk.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 10:46 PM   #5
mullet
Rage3D Veteran

mullet is still being judged by the masses

This guy is so damn annoying.
mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Eisberg
Lettuce? I don't get it

Eisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
His pants look like he took a few dumps in them.
I think he stole them from MC Hammer
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Eisberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 11:08 PM   #7
ThirdEye
Déjà vu

ThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Pretty catchy tune and those asian women
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 11:14 PM   #8
Redeemed
Rage3D Veteran

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullet View Post
This guy is so damn annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 11:22 PM   #9
dreamwalker
friendly?

dreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This guy is the best.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 12:47 AM   #10
Skynet
Babulerman Apprentice

Skynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Good gawd that's brutal.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 01:04 AM   #11
andino
Rage3D Veteran

andino once held a door open for a complete strangerandino once held a door open for a complete strangerandino once held a door open for a complete strangerandino once held a door open for a complete stranger

Are those MC Hammer pants?
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 01:36 AM   #12
bob saget
Kick the baby!

bob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

That's fantastic. Catchier than gangnam style imo.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 01:37 AM   #13
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

He's popular in Korea and has a history of hits there, this one is also apparently quite successful there.

If his fans are happy, that's all that really counts.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 02:15 AM   #14
ZaP911
Come again?!

ZaP911 is still being judged by the masses

Damn, 14 million views already...2.2 billion views in total. I wonder how much this guy made off YouTube.
ZaP911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 07:25 AM   #15
Ub3r_n00b
Unwashed peasant

Ub3r_n00b is still being judged by the masses

Youtube partners make between $0.002 to $0.006 per view on their videos, so depending on what rate he gets... somewhere between $4.4 million and $13.2 million from the views alone.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 07:33 AM   #16
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix is not someone to be trifled withdaPhoenix is not someone to be trifled withdaPhoenix is not someone to be trifled withdaPhoenix is not someone to be trifled withdaPhoenix is not someone to be trifled withdaPhoenix is not someone to be trifled withdaPhoenix is not someone to be trifled withdaPhoenix is not someone to be trifled with

Dear mother of god, why.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 07:38 AM   #17
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkepler kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The Dahiya doctrine is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that pertains to asymmetric warfare in an urban setting, in which the army deliberately targets civilian infrastructure, as a means of inducing suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahiya_doctrine
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 11:53 AM   #18
Dodongo77
Rage3D Veteran

Dodongo77 is still being judged by the masses

It's silly and stupid and it's clear that PSY is in on the joke. It's also not as good as Gangnam Style.
Dodongo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 05:54 PM   #19
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I like, its fun, silly and catchy but pretty clean at the same time, a rarity.

Edit: lyrics are rather symplistic

Full Translation:

I don't know if you know why it needs to be hot
I don't know if you know why it needs to be clean
I don't know if you know, it'll be a problem if you're confused
I don't know if you know but we like, we we we like to party

Hey there
If I'm going to introduce myself
I'm a cool guy with courage, spirit and craziness
What you wanna hear, what you wanna do is me
Damn! Girl! You so freakin sexy!

Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...
Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...
Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a mother father gentleman

Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...
Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...

I'm a, ah I'm a
I'm a mother father gentleman
I'm a, ah I'm a

I'm a, ah I'm a
I'm a, ah I'm a

I'm a, ah I'm a
I'm a, ah I'm a

I don't know if you know why it needs to be smooth
I don't know if you know why it needs to be sexy
I don't know if you know darling, hurry and come be crazy
I don't know if you know, it's crazy, crazy, hurry up

Hey there
Your head, waist, legs, calves
Good! Feeling feeling? Good! It's soft
I'll make you gasp and I'll make you scream
Damn! Girl! I'm a party mafia!

Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...
Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...

Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...
Ah Ah Ah Ah I'm a...

I'm a, ah I'm a
I'm a, ah I'm a

Gonna make you sweat.
Gonna make you wet
You know who I am Wet PSY

Gonna make you sweat.
Gonna make you wet.
You know who I am
Wet PSY! Wet PSY! Wet PSY! Wet PSY! PSY! PSY! PSY!
Ah I'm a mother father gentleman

I'm a, ah I'm a
I'm a, ah I'm a, I'm a mother father gentleman

Mother father gentleman

Mother father gentleman

Last edited by Destroy : Apr 14, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 06:56 PM   #20
curio
It ain't easy

curio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

I'm not a hater; long live Psy
Old Apr 15, 2013, 01:34 AM   #21
FX-Overclocking
Rage3D Spammer

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrix86 View Post
So there it is!

The new PSY song, I guess the pressure gets everybody... because this suckssssssssssssssss
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6537...gentleman.html

(sorry cant find a working youtube link in Germany... Everything is blocked, mod please feel free to add the vid )
Sounds like a GS remake, but it isn't that it's "bad" so much as the video and song are trying to rip off their first hit SOOOO bad that it's kinda sad. Went to the well one too many times PSY.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 01:36 AM   #22
FX-Overclocking
Rage3D Spammer

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

And why's he say "West side" in it? Being Korea and all should he be saying "South side" instead?

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 02:21 AM   #23
Ub3r_n00b
Unwashed peasant

Ub3r_n00b is still being judged by the masses

He can't say west side because he's from "south" korea? What kind of logic is that?

Besides he says "Wet Psy", lyrics are 2 posts up.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 02:27 AM   #24
Dave
King of Manchesville

Dave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmDave achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

better than Psy's imo...
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 02:32 AM   #25
Seyiji
Princess of Manchesville

Seyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Gangnam Style is all light and funny (South Korean Style)

Gentleman is all dark and mean (North Korean Style)

Aww shitson PSY done went and defected!

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Blame The Culprit™ (or blame Dave's proxy bitch because reasons :3)
Owl Face = Steam Profile | Battlenet: Seyiji#1677 | Origin: SeyijiZero | PSN: ZeroSeyiji | Uplay: Seyiji |Owl Eyes = Oh Hai!|Owl Body = Do these wings make me look fat? | Perch = PCGamingWiki
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 02:35 AM   #26
Archy2097
Radeon HD 7970

Archy2097 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
better than Psy's imo...
Cover/Remix??? All he did was steal the music and rap over it...

Archy2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 02:45 AM   #27
Seyiji
Princess of Manchesville

Seyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSeyiji glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archy2097 View Post
Cover/Remix??? All he did was steal the music and rap over it...

He didn't even rap that long what a derp :|

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Blame The Culprit™ (or blame Dave's proxy bitch because reasons :3)
Owl Face = Steam Profile | Battlenet: Seyiji#1677 | Origin: SeyijiZero | PSN: ZeroSeyiji | Uplay: Seyiji |Owl Eyes = Oh Hai!|Owl Body = Do these wings make me look fat? | Perch = PCGamingWiki
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 08:07 AM   #28
huskylord
Beware the HR

huskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

With so much good music in the world, why waste time on this?
Old Apr 15, 2013, 09:35 AM   #29
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges_TiTaNiuM doesn't need no stinkin' badges

"mother father gentleman" I wonder if this is so it passes worldwide censors, but at the same time his native koreans think he's saying "mother ****ing gentleman"

It kind of bothers me though because it makes 0 sense. less sense than the phrase "Gangnam style" did
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 09:46 AM   #30
AllexxisF1
Resident Liberal.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
It kind of bothers me though because it makes 0 sense. less sense than the phrase "Gangnam style" did
Sense...you expect sense? from PSY?

Meh, catchy tune and it may make the charts. Who knows, who cares.
AllexxisF1 is online now   Reply With Quote