Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

"

Old Oct 24, 2012, 05:14 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Rage3D Spammer

Dungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird sings

Default Divinity 2 Developer's Cut

Guess they've added the dev menus to the game so you can basically do anything you want.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/divin...developers_cut

Quote:
I refuse to take any environmentalist seriously if they aren't a vegetarian.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Oct 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:46 AM   #2
FoxBat
Radeon HD 6870

FoxBat is still being judged by the masses

DEVELOPER's cut.

The distinction is important, because there's no real game content here. Just a glorified cheat menu.
FoxBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:47 AM   #3
H-Alien
Rage3D Veteran

H-Alien is still being judged by the masses

actually it is the game (the saga edition) + the developers menu

which imho is still a bit lame, the novelty of using "developers cheat codes" quickly weares off I can imagine...
H-Alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:49 AM   #4
Mangler
Always serious.

Mangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Well, it's a chance for the anti drm crowd to play the game.

This way they can show their "love" for pc gaming by actually paying for the product instead of pirating it.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:31 AM   #5
Argoon1981
Rage3D Veteran

Argoon1981 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArgoon1981 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Well, it's a chance for the anti drm crowd to play the game.

This way they can show their "love" for pc gaming by actually paying for the product instead of pirating it.
And it worked because i just bought it.

ps- I would not pirate it thou i'm also against that, if a games has a DRM that i don't like i just don't play it.

My modeling portfolio
Argoon1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:27 PM   #6
Dungeoncrawler
Rage3D Spammer

Dungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird singsDungeoncrawler knows why the caged bird sings

Did Divinity 2 always have a fps cap slider?

Quote:
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:49 PM   #7
DeathKnight
Rage3D Spammer

DeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Did Divinity 2 always have a fps cap slider?
AFAIK yes. I just recently finished up Divinity 2: DKS. Great game.
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair H50 | MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) | 2 x 4GB G.SKILL DDR3 2133 | Gigabyte GTX 570 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD | Maxtor 300GB SATA Ultra16 | Seagate 500GB 32MB SATA2 | WD 640GB Black | Toshiba 2.5" 500GB in eSATA enclosure | Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD/RW drive | Antec P180B w/700w Thermaltake TP modular PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/LCD TV
HT: Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42" 1080P LCD HDTV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Sigma 100-300mm F4 EX APO | Sigma EX APO 1.4x TC | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

My New Photo Gallery (prints available)
Old Gallery
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:41 PM   #8
Mangler
Always serious.

Mangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMangler doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:58 PM   #9
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwardsGanjaStar can recite pi backwards

show off!
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:25 PM   #10
Eisberg
Lettuce? I don't get it

Eisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Yeah, now I have 3 versions of the game:

Divinity 2, original release, their prior publisher
Divinity 2 DKS, original game with the new expansion from their new publisher
and now the Directors Cut, which is the same as DKS but with developer mode, but isn't a patch, but instead a re release of DKS, but given freely to those who already have DKS.

Wish I can gift my 2 extra copies.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 05:35 AM   #11
zizbuka
Judgemental Old Guy

zizbuka is still being judged by the masses

Since there's no actual content, will the Steam DKS be updated with this?
zizbuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 05:40 AM   #12
Mangler
Always serious.

It does not look like it, since they gave away a copy of it away for free for anyone that owns dks on steam.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:07 AM   #13
Eisberg
Lettuce? I don't get it

Eisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselEisberg exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizbuka View Post
Since there's no actual content, will the Steam DKS be updated with this?
No, instead they gave every DKS owner the Directors Cut version. So now in your Steam games, you should see Divinity 2KS and Divinity 2irectors cut, so you have 2 versions of the same game
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:38 AM   #14
Higgy10
Rage3D Veteran

Higgy10 knows why the caged bird singsHiggy10 knows why the caged bird singsHiggy10 knows why the caged bird singsHiggy10 knows why the caged bird singsHiggy10 knows why the caged bird sings

do retail owners get the dc too or just steam?
CFX 290
24" Samsung LCD x3
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 05:04 PM   #15
Dungeoncrawler
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
do retail owners get the dc too or just steam?
Quote:
Email Larian (support@larian.com) with the SecuROM key for the PC retail version of D2:ED or DKS to get a voucher for D2C from the Larian Vault.
Not sure how you obtain that key? Located in the registry I guess?

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthre...771#Post458771

Quote:

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Oct 30, 2012 at 05:11 PM.