Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

"

Old Jun 5, 2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Clockwork
Rage3D Spammer

Clockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete strangerClockwork once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Wii U a new controller for Wii??

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/05/te...wii-u-demo-e3/

Quote:
Will Nintendo's forthcoming Wii U controller breathe new life into its aging Wii console?

This reporter should not have a job.
"I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides." - Carl Sagan
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:13 PM   #2
Chubz
It's a strange condition.

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

LMAO that's just great.

I partially blame Nintendo for the terrible name and idea for this new console, but yeah, the reporter should know that it's a completely new system and not just a controller.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 10:29 PM   #3
shrike126

shrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Maybe he's trolling Nintendo for making "Wii U" so damned similar to "Wii"?
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 6, 2012, 12:41 AM   #4
Progression
Rage3D Veteran

Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

It's CNN... wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2012, 02:46 AM   #5
Chuck
Grim Fandango rem Jan 27

Chuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Will Nintendo's forthcoming Wii U breathe new life into its aging Wii concept?
*cough*
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2012, 05:29 AM   #6
The PyroPath
Qualified Thread Killer

The PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
*cough*
Yup, you are right, he quoted it wrong on purpose

If you read the whole article you however do get the impression the writer does everything in his power to let people think the tablet is actually the console itself...
Old Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 AM   #7
shrike126

shrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundshrike126 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

The first few paragraphs have been rewritten entirely.

Quote:
Will Nintendo's forthcoming Wii U breathe new life into its aging Wii concept?

Hard to say at this point, but the Wii U is a solid device that will bring a fresh element to Nintendo gaming.

I got my hands on the redesigned system, which was first previewed a year ago, after Nintendo's Electronic Entertainment Expo event in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
It used to say "aging console" not "concept" in the first paragraph. Previously it was a "solid accessory" not "solid device" that he was describing. Plus he never previously said anything about a "redesigned system" but rather just that it was a new controller.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 07:53 AM   #8
The PyroPath
Qualified Thread Killer

The PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
The first few paragraphs have been rewritten entirely.

It used to say "aging console" not "concept" in the first paragraph. Previously it was a "solid accessory" not "solid device" that he was describing. Plus he never previously said anything about a "redesigned system" but rather just that it was a new controller.
It's a cover-up