Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 5, 2012, 11:26 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Eisberg
Lettuce? I don't get it

Eisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundEisberg can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

hmm, thread is not what I expected, here I was thinking there was a new bra size
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 12:03 AM   #32
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
One step at a time.

I know Andy loves Chelsea after Barcelona went down ;p
I will be, unfortunately, rooting for Bayern in a couple of weeks

But, here's to hoping for a good game then.

Fwiw, Drogba is a beast. I can't believe he was benched in favor of Torres earlier this season.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 11:04 AM   #33
pixie69
Not in the face!

pixie69 is still being judged by the masses

I had a mate who was at the game, some Chelsea fans were filing out before the trophy presentation. Some people don't deserve football.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 6, 2012, 02:46 PM   #34
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
One step at a time.

I know Andy loves Chelsea after Barcelona went down ;p
Yeah, they get a bit of a pass for that.
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 05:15 PM   #35
Napoleonic
Rage3D Veteran

Napoleonic is still being judged by the masses

it's quite off topic. but... haha, italians are so crazy about football

oh btw my team Juventus have just won the 30th Scudetti now where's Prozac? I know he's a Juventino GBU all football fans here lol... no not that fake one
Old May 6, 2012, 05:37 PM   #36
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 04:07 PM   #37
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Wonderful performance by Chelsea today. I wonder if Hyper will post a new thread
Old May 9, 2012, 07:02 AM   #38
Stingray
Banned

Old May 10, 2012, 01:50 PM   #39
Stingray
Banned

God bless you all!
Old May 10, 2012, 02:50 PM   #40
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
LOL did you see who was even playing? It was our worst bench team vs a pissed liverpool.
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.0ghz -NV GIGABYTE GTX560TI 1gb - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - ThermalTake 600 watt PSU - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor

How much cheese is too much cheese?
HyperNovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 08:07 PM   #41
Stingray
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
LOL did you see who was even playing? It was our worst bench team vs a pissed liverpool.
I'm so happy you are happy. God bless.
Old May 11, 2012, 08:10 PM   #42
zodiak
YAWK YAWK YAWK

zodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyzodiak can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Assalamu alaikum, my brothers.
Old May 19, 2012, 06:08 AM   #43
Elysian
No sir, I don't like it.

Elysian once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Elysian once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Elysian once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Elysian once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Elysian once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Elysian once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I love it when God decides the outcome of sporting events, not the athletes who train their entire lives to be the best athletes they can be. God obviously has more to do with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHere View Post
Come to my neighborhood and take a swing at me. I will kill you and I will walk.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2012, 05:49 PM   #44
Taturana
Radeon HD 7970

Taturana is still being judged by the masses

The game was incredible. Poor Robben, he was devasted, just as he was against Spain
Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2012, 05:51 PM   #45
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

God damn you guys hate god with a passion. I am just kidding with all the god bless stuff, but for **** sakes give it a rest.
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.0ghz -NV GIGABYTE GTX560TI 1gb - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - ThermalTake 600 watt PSU - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor

How much cheese is too much cheese?
HyperNovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2012, 08:17 PM   #46
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
God damn you guys hate god with a passion. I am just kidding with all the god bless stuff, but for **** sakes give it a rest.
God Bless you and Chel$ki

And God Bless Ray Allen...

Quote:
"I've argued this with a lot of people in my life. When people say God blessed me with a beautiful jump shot, it really pisses me off. I tell those people, 'Don't undermine the work I've put in every day.' Not some days. Every day. Ask anyone who has been on a team with me who shoots the most. Go back to Seattle and Milwaukee and ask them. The answer is me -- not because it's a competition, but because that's how I prepare."

"[My preparation] drives me insane. I'm wrought with anxiety about being ready, about getting my shots in with nobody on the floor but me. Sometimes I get this bad feeling, almost like an itch, and I've got to get rid of it. I've got to get out there and get my shots up so that feeling goes away. It is bothering me right now. Small things are getting to me. Some people could care less if they make a jump shot, a free throw."

"I have chosen to zone in and focus on this. I played baseball and football and some soccer, and I truly would have been the best at those sports at whatever position I chose because I would have set my mind to it."
Just like Petr Cech, GOD gave him his talent and impregnated his mom, as he did all the Chelsea player's moms, except Torres. He is the spawn of the devil.
Old May 20, 2012, 03:37 AM   #47
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwards

HELL YEAH
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2012, 11:12 AM   #48
Dodongo77
Rage3D Veteran

Dodongo77 is still being judged by the masses

The best players show up in the biggest games.

Bayern had multiple opportunities to put that game away and consistently couldn't close the deal.

Drogba had few opportunities but he made every one count. As Gary Neville so emphatically put it, "IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS!" There was NO WAY Drogba was missing that penalty.
Dodongo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2012, 11:49 AM   #49
Jankan
Banged

Jankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I fUvking hate chelsea!!!
Old May 20, 2012, 12:05 PM   #50
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodongo77 View Post
The best players show up in the biggest games.

Bayern had multiple opportunities to put that game away and consistently couldn't close the deal.

Drogba had few opportunities but he made every one count. As Gary Neville so emphatically put it, "IT'S WRITTEN IN THE STARS!" There was NO WAY Drogba was missing that penalty.
Yah, I said at the beginning of this thread that I was still shocked they benched Drogba in favor of Torres. Drogba beats up defenders physically and mentally all game long and has a knack for scoring that is just ridiculous in competitions like this (see his record in the FA cup and finals).
Old May 20, 2012, 01:03 PM   #51
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwardsdaPhoenix can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
I fUvking hate chelsea!!!

daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2012, 02:19 PM   #52
kepler
Rage3D Spammer

kepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badgeskepler doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

Congratulations dude
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote