Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 11, 2012, 12:02 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Default Crysis 3

Looks like its now confirmed:

Crysis 3 accidentally revealed by EA's Origin service

Quote:
While the nanosuited protagonists of the Crysis series owe much of their success to the suit's ability to render them invisible until the precise moment they're ready to strike, publisher Electronic Arts doesn't share that same ability. The unannounced Crysis 3 was accidentally revealed on its own Origin website this morning.

As spotted by NeoGAF, and verified by a quick Google search for "crysis 3 limited edition download origin," EA's Origin download service featured the game on both Xbox 360 and PC; it's unclear if there will be a PS3 version. Accessing the once-live Origin page for Crysis 3 returns a predictable "PRODUCT NO LONGER AVAILABLE" warning.

A NeoGAF poster also discovered a higher-resolution banner image featuring the same compound bow-packing, nanosuit-wearing protagonist as the temporary Origin boxart, further validating the veracity of this leak. The April issue of Swedish gaming mag Game Reactor also appears to confirm the leak, teasing a game with the series' familiar hexagonal pattern.

We've reached out to EA for comment on the game and when we can expect to learn more. In the interim, keep checking Origin?

Update: EA got back to us and didn't play coy! "The best kept secret in shooters just can't be contained. Stay tuned for more information on April 16," the statement reads. Mark your calendars for next Monday, folks.

Last edited by Meteor_of_War : Apr 11, 2012 at 12:05 PM.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Schweeet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:39 PM   #3
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I can haz open world again?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:41 PM   #4
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
+1
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:41 PM   #5
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
doubt it. Consoles = small world.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:43 PM   #6
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
They ported Crysis 1 to the consoles... so whatever they did to that castrated version they could do it to the next one.

Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:46 PM   #7
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
They ported Crysis 1 to the consoles... so whatever they did to that castrated version they could do it to the next one.
I would seriously love it to be open world.. but I'll bet $1 dolla it's going to be like a dlc/expansion type. No openworld / jungle etc. City again.

But that is just my feeling..
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:46 PM   #8
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
+1
+2

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:52 PM   #9
icecold1983
Radeon Arctic Islands

icecold1983 is still being judged by the masses

it will probly be even worse than crysis 2

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

AHAHAHAH WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT??????????
icecold1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 02:56 PM   #10
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

We'll find out more juicy details Monday.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:00 PM   #11
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

if it still happening in NYC it won't be open that's for sure. Console or not.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:14 PM   #12
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
yea but didn't they cut out whole sections of the game to make it work?
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:17 PM   #13
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

I hope you can play as Prophet since he was alive in the ending.
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:26 PM   #14
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
yea but didn't they cut out whole sections of the game to make it work?
I dont know I didnt play the console version. But they managed to get most of the game on there and it wasnt even created to be for consoles. So if they have all this extra time to optimize for consoles I do not see why it cant be open world again.

Open world + the suits powers was what made Crysis for me. Take away the open world and you are no longer to do those crazy things that only you can think of.

I was so disappointed when I actually got my hands on crysis 2 I didnt even finish it.

Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:57 PM   #15
icecold1983
Radeon Arctic Islands

icecold1983 is still being judged by the masses

i think i made it as far as the 2nd level before i quit

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

AHAHAHAH WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT??????????
icecold1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 05:14 PM   #16
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I thought C2 was great and had plenty of choice, just not the breadth of the C1 levels. I am certainly interested. I just hope they do a better job with the PC version. Things like custom graphics settings, dx11 and less buggy multiplayer.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 05:15 PM   #17
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Yay, another console designed game I won't play.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 05:41 PM   #18
Saggypoo
Fun Police

Saggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSaggypoo doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Well, it's a small world, after all.
Saggypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 06:15 PM   #19
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I thought C2 was great and had plenty of choice, just not the breadth of the C1 levels. I am certainly interested. I just hope they do a better job with the PC version. Things like custom graphics settings, dx11 and less buggy multiplayer.
yea i enjoyed it too. hopefully this time they will ship the multiplayer with some sort of anti cheat protection (although i really do question if there is any point of this at all)
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 06:16 PM   #20
crunchysuperman
Idiot

crunchysuperman is still being judged by the masses

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that PC piracy will be the cause of whatever ends up being disappointing to them about this release.
crunchysuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 06:59 PM   #21
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
yea i enjoyed it too. hopefully this time they will ship the multiplayer with some sort of anti cheat protection (although i really do question if there is any point of this at all)
there is no point, and in many cases anti cheat like punkbuster give more problems to legitimate players then the cheaters, devs really need to release server cleints, and allow users to host their own boxes and monitor the server for cheaters themselves.
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 08:12 PM   #22
Blín D'ñero
HD7970 crossfire

Blín D'ñero is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
Ah! I am very interested! Would love to start a next episode a.s.a.p..

Look at that guy: bow and arrow it is now LOL!
Intel i7 2700K @ 4.8 Ghz | Zalman CPNS9900LED | Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z | 16 GB Corsair Dominator GT CMT16GX3M4X2133C9 DDR3 | 2 x (Sapphire) AMD Radeon HD7970 (crossfire) | Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatality Pro | Corsair AX 1200W | 4 x WDC WD1002FAEX | Optiarc AD 5240S | Dell U3011 @ 2560x1600 | Steelseries 7G | Razer Imperator 2012 | Coolermaster Stacker STC T01 | Logitech Z-5500 | Sennheiser HD598 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 |

Last edited by Blín D'ñero : Apr 11, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
Blín D'ñero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 08:13 PM   #23
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Loved Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and Crysis 2. Bring on 3!
Old Apr 11, 2012, 08:36 PM   #24
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Gonna be bad ass like Crysis 2.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 08:44 PM   #25
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
Well, it's a small world, after all.
It's a small, small world.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 09:01 PM   #26
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

There was a Crysis 2?

Meh
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 09:20 PM   #27
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Origin only probably
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 10:24 PM   #28
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Yay, another console designed game I won't play.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 11:12 PM   #29
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Origin only definitely
Fixed.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 05:43 PM   #30
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Skyrim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote