Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Apr 5, 2012, 08:37 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
BackToPC
Banned

BackToPC is still being judged by the masses

Einhorn is Finkel,
Finkel is Einhorn...

EINHORN IS A MAN!!!
BackToPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 08:38 AM   #32
curio
It ain't easy

curio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpyhed View Post
I always knew Vazel would make it big
muahahaha
Old Apr 5, 2012, 09:53 AM   #33
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

The reason given for disqualification (or calls for it) is she lied on the application. She was not born a woman and didn't start hormone therapy/have surgery till much later in her teens.

Still, we are judging a pageant that is based on judging people
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 5, 2012, 10:00 AM   #34
Hidavi
Beep Boop Beep

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I think its fine. Its not like she's the only one with artificial parts

If the other girls were all-natural then it would be unfair because Mr. HeShe over here got done up to a pre-planned ideal spec.

Somehow it feels wrong anyway, but when you look at it logically, it really isn't unfair.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 10:11 AM   #35
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Sazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English ChannelSazar once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
I think its fine. Its not like she's the only one with artificial parts

If the other girls were all-natural then it would be unfair because Mr. HeShe over here got done up to a pre-planned ideal spec.

Somehow it feels wrong anyway, but when you look at it logically, it really isn't unfair.
If she lied on the application, yes, she should be kicked out because those are the rules. Outside of that, I am with you.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 10:25 AM   #36
Hidavi
Beep Boop Beep

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

There wasn't a box on the application for "born a man but now technically a woman" but rather just a male/female option. He went for the female one.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 10:30 AM   #37
Hidavi
Beep Boop Beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
I think we can all agree that to spite the fact this shemale does indeed look like a hot lady it is very, very gross on many levels.
It is. He will NEVER have a vagina. I don't care what simulation they can make nowadays, if you stick your thing in there, I really doubt it will feel normal

*puke*
Old Apr 5, 2012, 11:47 AM   #38
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
It is. He will NEVER have a vagina. I don't care what simulation they can make nowadays, if you stick your thing in there, I really doubt it will feel normal

*puke*
How do you know, have you tried?

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 11:56 AM   #39
Elysian
No sir, I don't like it.

Elysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwardsElysian can recite pi backwards

All these pageants are retarded anyways so who cares?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHere View Post
Come to my neighborhood and take a swing at me. I will kill you and I will walk.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 12:05 PM   #40
Hidavi
Beep Boop Beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I don't know that's why I said "I really doubt"

I'm hard-pressed to believe that anyone can just fabricate one that feels the same as a real one.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 12:08 PM   #41
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Don't knock it til you've tried it

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old Apr 5, 2012, 12:52 PM   #42
Sazar
F@lding - Is it in you?

Subscriber

Quote:
Quote:
Don't knock it til you've tried it
What are you saying
Old Apr 5, 2012, 01:32 PM   #43
Zero
Sass hole

That you should always keep an open mind.

(no I am not a tranny lover, don't get your hopes up)

-Robert Oppenheimer

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old Apr 5, 2012, 02:01 PM   #44
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I'm hard-pressed to believe that anyone can just fabricate one that feels the same as a real one.
The creators of the fleshlight beg to differ with you.

I :bone: my dog.

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 02:17 PM   #45
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare

Ristogod knows why the caged bird singsRistogod knows why the caged bird singsRistogod knows why the caged bird singsRistogod knows why the caged bird singsRistogod knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
The creators of the fleshlight beg to differ with you.
I was just going to say that.

Anyways, that's one smoking hot dude though! My kind of man if you know what I mean.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 02:18 PM   #46
Shark
Pain

Shark is still being judged by the masses

vazel?
Old Apr 5, 2012, 02:29 PM   #47
FX-Overclocking
Rage3D Spammer

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

If you have vaginal intercourse with a post-op tranny isn't it technically just really deep docking.

And if you don't know what docking means look it up

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 03:15 PM   #48
HyperNovae
Rage3D Veteran

HyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird singsHyperNovae knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
She's hot and I never would have geussed that she used to be male.
I'd hit it. They probably just cut her dick off and put a fleshlight inside.
AMD FX-8320 Vishera 4.5ghz - MSI Gaming OC R9 290 - MSI 970a-G46 AM3+ SLI/Crossfire - DDR3 G.SKILL Sniper 1866mhz 8 gigs - Corsair CX750m - 2x Western Digital 1TB HD 6gb/sata - 32 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor - 23 in 1920x1080 LCD monitor
HyperNovae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 03:52 PM   #49
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

The thing I'm debating about this is beauty is subjective. Society as a whole has a predetermined notion of beauty, but society can and does progress with those notions.

YOu can argue that this person is beautiful in the right context, but it is assumed at these places that you are born with the genetic and chromosome build of a female, generally speaking.

YOu could argue that this may be like the whole Rosa parks thing creating a spark of sorts, but transgendered people are not naturally occurring, Africans are.

So the question really is what is beauty to society?

It's not as much of a grey area when you get to the genetic requirements though. As it is, I'm inclined to say that these should be kept female born since that is the assumption, but that would assume that these beauty contests have actual practical implication of being female, and I don't know enough about what the winners of these contests tend to get up to afterwards. If it is solely a contest of looks and personality, I can't honestly think of a good reason not to allow this person in.

Last edited by Adanu : Apr 5, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
Adanu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2012, 04:06 PM   #50
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English ChannelJohnEJohn once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Awaits KAC's input...
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2012, 06:59 PM   #51
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

How does someone that young afford to have that much surgery and procedures done? What did it cost him to look like he does now? $200k at age 23?!!!
Old Apr 9, 2012, 09:34 AM   #52
BackToPC
Banned

BackToPC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanu View Post
The thing I'm debating about this is beauty is subjective. Society as a whole has a predetermined notion of beauty, but society can and does progress with those notions.

YOu can argue that this person is beautiful in the right context, but it is assumed at these places that you are born with the genetic and chromosome build of a female, generally speaking.

YOu could argue that this may be like the whole Rosa parks thing creating a spark of sorts, but transgendered people are not naturally occurring, Africans are.

So the question really is what is beauty to society?

It's not as much of a grey area when you get to the genetic requirements though. As it is, I'm inclined to say that these should be kept female born since that is the assumption, but that would assume that these beauty contests have actual practical implication of being female, and I don't know enough about what the winners of these contests tend to get up to afterwards. If it is solely a contest of looks and personality, I can't honestly think of a good reason not to allow this person in.
I liked the part where you got philosophical about a tranny.
BackToPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2012, 11:32 AM   #53
Spyder
-=-=-=-=-=-

Spyder is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToPC View Post
Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2012, 11:35 AM   #54
curio
It ain't easy

curio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToPC View Post
!
Old Apr 9, 2012, 11:39 AM   #55
Zero
Sass hole

At least he's giving it some "thought" rather than just mindlessly knee-jerking about it like the rest of the world.

-Robert Oppenheimer

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old Apr 9, 2012, 02:09 PM   #56
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
At least he's giving it some "thought" rather than just mindlessly knee-jerking about it like the rest of the world.
I don't know about the rest of the world but I'm sure not jerking my knee

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Apr 9, 2012, 04:05 PM   #57
Zero
Sass hole

I see you like my low hanging fruits

-Robert Oppenheimer

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Corsair HX620
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
ATI 4770 1GB

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Old Apr 9, 2012, 04:49 PM   #58
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

It's like I'm in the garden of eden

Alpha

Omega

Old Apr 9, 2012, 05:57 PM   #59
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird singsDr. Zhivago knows why the caged bird sings

I like this thread.

Bedroom PC - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 - AMD 1100T @3.7/4GHz - H50 - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7870 OC - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 640GB Blue - Xonar DX - LG BDROM - Logitech 6110 - TT Volos - Antec 900 - CM 500W PSU - Samsung 32" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - BIC L/R & MTX Surround Speakers - Mission C70 Center - Sony 10" Sub - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

HTPC - Gigabyte GA-890GPA~UD3H - AthlonII X4 630 - HD6450 - 8GB DDR3-1333 - WD 500GB Black - WD 640GB Green - WD 2TB Green - LG BDROM - Ceton InfiniTV 4 w/ MCE Remote - Logitech MX5000 Laser Desktop - Corsair 450W - Silverstone LC10B-E - Sharp Aquos 46" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - PE 15" Sub - Classic Mission Speakers - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Office PC - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H - Intel 3570K - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7950 FLEX - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 500GB Blue - WD 1TB Black - Xonar DX - CM 500W PSU - Antec ON1E - Logitech G5 - Logitech USB Media KB - AOC 23" LCD - Creative Inspire 2.1 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

4x Presentation Machines - Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 - FX-8350 w/ FX WC - 8GB DDR3-1600 - 5870 or 7870 Eyefinity 6 - 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - WD 500GB Black - DVDRW - Cooler Master Sileo 500 - 600W PSU - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Office 2010 Pro
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2012, 06:42 PM   #60
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This thread needs a pic of this guy.