Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Supra_Freak
I did this to your momma!

Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default This is why you slow down in icy conditions!!

wow.... just wow...

Problems i noticed right away:

1. Driving way to fast for how much snow was on the road and the fact it was white out conditions

2. He did the right thing by not locking up his brakes so he could maneuver around the stopped vehicles. Unlike the guy next to him who did lock his brakes up.

3. Why the eff are people just stopped in the middle of the damn road? if your stopping cause you dont wanna drive in that stuff then move to the side of the road

Supra_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:27 AM   #2
jimmyboy
wut?

jimmyboy is still being judged by the masses

Just watching it makes me cringe. I've been in way too many close calls because of weather, and have seen/been in too many crashes.

1) Agreed. He shouldn't have been going that fast, even if he has an AWD vehicle.

2) Agreed. But even if you don't lock your brakes, you may find that you just can't maneuver much, if at all. Though having AWD/4WD certainly helps a lot in that department.

3) People are stopped because people ahead of them are stopped. Often there's some vehicle that can't make it up a slope, or whatever, and that stops everyone behind them.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:29 AM   #3
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

People are derp.

Yes, even the guy making the video of himself going too fast.

I also noted that he (or someone) put in the video, don't brake on black ice..

I didn't see any possibility of black ice when the entire road looked a sheet of it. Dipshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:30 AM   #4
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'VW_Factor once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
JThough having AWD/4WD certainly helps a lot in that department.
Please don't go driving on the ice/snow thinking 4WD is going to help a lot in that department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:34 AM   #5
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave is still being judged by the masses

the video description said the weather was clear 15 seconds prior to this flash storm. so he had 15 seconds to slow down but instead keeps driving too fast for ice and pulls out a ****ing camera while driving

this idiot should be happy he didnt kill anyone
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:35 AM   #6
bob saget
Kick the baby!

bob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

how that truck didn't just vaporize everyone i'll never know
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:35 AM   #7
jimmyboy
wut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
Please don't go driving on the ice/snow thinking 4WD is going to help a lot in that department.
Yes, I totally agree.

However, if you do have 4WD it *could* help to maneuver, since if 1-3 of your tires are sliding on ice, which means no turning or traction, then your other driven wheel(s) may help. I know it's helped me on more than one occasion, and I've driven in those conditions in both FWD, RWD, and AWD/4WD vehicles. Give me AWD/4WD any day, period, no matter the weather.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:40 AM   #8
Supra_Freak

Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Supra_Freak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I would agree, i would rather have AWD/4WD any given day rather than FWD or RWD. BUT you gotta remember that in conditions like that, you gotta let the tires just free roll, which means not giving it any gas whatsoever or hitting your brakes. Just steer where you wanna go and not touch the brakes or gas is your best bet. Now if you find that just letting the tires free roll isn't doing jack ****, then you can try giving it some gas but depending on the conditions that may or may not help at all (could just make it worse).

Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:42 AM   #9
jimmyboy
wut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_Freak View Post
I would agree, i would rather have AWD/4WD any given day rather than FWD or RWD. BUT you gotta remember that in conditions like that, you gotta let the tires just free roll, which means not giving it any gas whatsoever or hitting your brakes. Just steer where you wanna go and not touch the brakes or gas is your best bet. Now if you find that just letting the tires free roll isn't doing jack ****, then you can try giving it some gas but depending on the conditions that may or may not help at all (could just make it worse).
Good points.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:48 AM   #10
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

He also left the scene of an accident. But considering staying seemed like certain doom, especially after that truck sailed past, I'm not sure I would have stuck around either.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k - 8Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - 120GiB HD Samsung 840 -
3TiB Seagate Expansion (USB 3.0 external) - PowerColor Radeon R7 260x TurboDuo - X-Fi Go! Pro(Yes, darkside lives on) - Windows 8.1 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:57 AM   #11
Supra_Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
He also left the scene of an accident. But considering staying seemed like certain doom, especially after that truck sailed past, I'm not sure I would have stuck around either.
He didn't actually hit anybody though, he just ran his own car into that embankment. So technically he didn't have to stay but it would have been the nice thing to do. Now if he did hit someone then yeah he would have to stay... but like you said given the fact it all spelled certain doom sticking around i probably would have left too, haha.

Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:59 AM   #12
huskylord
Beware the HR

huskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppershuskylord has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I actually have a reocurring nightmare of being on a patch of black ice and slowly drifting into a phone pole. Not sure why
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:06 PM   #13
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete strangerTrunks0 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
I actually have a reocurring nightmare of being on a patch of black ice and slowly drifting into a phone pole. Not sure why
Almost did that one winter in my Prelude. I didn't slow down enough while turning onto my street and slowly slid towards a phone pole and stopping just 3 or 4 feet from the pole. The incredibly slow speed at which it happened was seriously frustrating as it felt like it took forever to stop.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k - 8Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - 120GiB HD Samsung 840 -
3TiB Seagate Expansion (USB 3.0 external) - PowerColor Radeon R7 260x TurboDuo - X-Fi Go! Pro(Yes, darkside lives on) - Windows 8.1 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:13 PM   #14
DeathKnight
Rage3D Spammer

DeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
how that truck didn't just vaporize everyone i'll never know
He saved it like a boss.
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair H50 | MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) | 2 x 4GB G.SKILL DDR3 2133 | Gigabyte GTX 570 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD | Maxtor 300GB SATA Ultra16 | Seagate 500GB 32MB SATA2 | WD 640GB Black | Toshiba 2.5" 500GB in eSATA enclosure | Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD/RW drive | Antec P180B w/700w Thermaltake TP modular PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/LCD TV
HT: Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42" 1080P LCD HDTV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Sigma 100-300mm F4 EX APO | Sigma EX APO 1.4x TC | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

My New Photo Gallery (prints available)
Old Gallery
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:23 PM   #15
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 once held a door open for a complete strangerA2597 once held a door open for a complete strangerA2597 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Yea, major props to that truck driver. (Except he too was going too fast for white out conditions).

I'm originally from Florida, and even growing up there I knew not to hit my brakes when you find ice on the road. let off the accelerator and coast until you regain traction.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:28 PM   #16
riho
Taking a break

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

If you have experience and proper snow tires that speed is manageable. It was the visibility that was the problem. And of course the dumb ****s stopped in the middle of the road.
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:32 PM   #17
AllexxisF1
Resident Liberal.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

What I find amazing is no one in the first row of cars has their emergency lights on.

Ya think that would be the time to use them.

In those conditions you will never find me traveling more than 25mph.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:41 PM   #18
voodoo1
Proud OIF Veteran

voodoo1 is still being judged by the masses

That was one close call.
8GB (4x2GB) Corsair Dominator PC8500 DDR2
Creative SB X-Fi
Windows 7 Ultimate
Vizio 32" LCD HDTV
voodoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:59 PM   #19
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 once held a door open for a complete strangerA2597 once held a door open for a complete strangerA2597 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
What I find amazing is no one in the first row of cars has their emergency lights on.

Ya think that would be the time to use them.

Yea, in those conditions my flashers would have been on even while traveling, when STOPPED on the freeway travel lanes? You BET I'd have those one.

Idiots all around in that video.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 01:04 PM   #20
Jandar
Old Skool Hero

Jandar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJandar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I had a dream for years of crashing into a telephone pole until one day it happend.

The dreams stopped.
Jandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 01:08 PM   #21
Supra_Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandar View Post
I had a dream for years of crashing into a telephone pole until one day it happend.

The dreams stopped.

Premonition?

Old Jan 6, 2012, 01:31 PM   #22
Sharkfood
Rage3D Veteran

Sharkfood is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
3. Why the eff are people just stopped in the middle of the damn road?
Because they are too stupid to care about the deaths they may be causing by their own stupidity.

Dumb, timid people here STOP all the time and cause 15-20 care pile-ups, often times with fatalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
That's almost as bad as being stopped.. except the impact with your vehicle will be buffered by 25mph.

Now, 25mph, driving in the shoulder with hazard lights on, sure- by all means go for it.

Don't spread my wealth, spread my work ethic.
3/21/2010 - R.I.P. Freedom, Democracy, America
Sharkfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 05:49 PM   #23
bob saget
Kick the baby!

bob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsbob saget glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

watching that clip again, seemed like the Flex "cleared" a way for the giant truck. if he didn't collide with that vehicle, the truck would have, since there didn't seem to be any space for the truck to squeeze in originally.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 06:08 PM   #24
curio
It ain't easy

curio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmcurio achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

Quote:
Unlike the guy next to him who did lock his brakes up.
Wheels on the Flex still look like they were spinning to me

Besides going too fast, it just seems like he just had nowhere else to go, unlike the Evo

Last edited by curio : Jan 6, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 06:09 PM   #25
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
At least you didn't dream about ice sliding into a black pole

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 06:24 PM   #26
Meteor_of_War
like tears in rain

Meteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled with

-He's full of **** about the weather being clear 15 seconds before the video started. That amount of snow on the road would take at least 10-15 minutes even in blizzard conditions.

-He was driving too fast in the snow, as many idiots thinking they're in control always do.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 06:53 PM   #27
Ryoko
Excessively retarded

Ryoko is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
-He's full of **** about the weather being clear 15 seconds before the video started. That amount of snow on the road would take at least 10-15 minutes even in blizzard conditions.

-He was driving too fast in the snow, as many idiots thinking they're in control always do.
i think the best indicator would be that everyone around him and behind him was matching his speed. unless west virginians are a lot more ballsy than virginians, it was clear 15 seconds earlier.

and 15 seconds earlier is ~1500 feet earlier, which makes a lot more sense.
Intel i7 2700k CPU @4.6GHz, Radeon HD6950 GPU, Mushkin 7-8-7-24 1.6GHz RAM, 20.3TB HDD+SSD (16.3TB usable), 33k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU @4.4GHz, Radeon HD5870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, 2TB HDD 29k PPD Intel C2D E7500 CPU, Radeon HD5770 GPU, 1.06GHz RAM, 1TB HDD, 3k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU, Radeon HD6870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, .75TB HDD, 20k PPD
All folding for Rage3d.
"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world."
I remember when movies had plots and video games didn't.
Ryoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 07:08 PM   #28
Meteor_of_War
like tears in rain

Meteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled withMeteor_of_War is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoko View Post
i think the best indicator would be that everyone around him and behind him was matching his speed. unless west virginians are a lot more ballsy than virginians, it was clear 15 seconds earlier.

and 15 seconds earlier is ~1500 feet earlier, which makes a lot more sense.
Well, the start of the video only shows one car beside him going slower. Then the semi trailer follows from behind which has far worse stopping capabilities.

I'd rather just stick to the belief that southerners are not very experienced at driving in snowy conditions. And I refuse to believe these conditions miraculously happened in 15 seconds of driving.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 07:15 PM   #29
Ryoko
Excessively retarded

Ryoko is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
Well, the start of the video only shows one car beside him going slower. Then the semi trailer follows from behind which has far worse stopping capabilities.

I'd rather just stick to the belief that southerners are not very experienced at driving in snowy conditions. And I refuse to believe these conditions miraculously happened in 15 seconds of driving.
i've been in the situation myself. and west virginia (and virginia) "mountains" are known for being perfectly clear for miles, then dense fog/heavy snow buildup around a blind turn.
Intel i7 2700k CPU @4.6GHz, Radeon HD6950 GPU, Mushkin 7-8-7-24 1.6GHz RAM, 20.3TB HDD+SSD (16.3TB usable), 33k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU @4.4GHz, Radeon HD5870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, 2TB HDD 29k PPD Intel C2D E7500 CPU, Radeon HD5770 GPU, 1.06GHz RAM, 1TB HDD, 3k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU, Radeon HD6870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, .75TB HDD, 20k PPD
All folding for Rage3d.
"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world."
I remember when movies had plots and video games didn't.
Ryoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2012, 07:18 PM   #30
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike knows why the caged bird singsQuickstrike knows why the caged bird singsQuickstrike knows why the caged bird singsQuickstrike knows why the caged bird singsQuickstrike knows why the caged bird sings

The truck driver sure kept his semi-trailer under control .

Main PC : Intel Core i7 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS P8P67 Pro, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1866-DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Boost, Sound Blaster Zx, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Samsung 256GB 840 Pro SSD, 3.0TB Seagate x 2, 1.5TB Seagate x 3, 1.0TB Seagate x 2, Corsair AX850W PSU, Cooler Master HAF 932, 21" NEC FP2141-SB@1600x1200--109Hz.

HTPC : Intel Core i5 3570K, CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Maximus V Gene, 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600-DDR3, ASUS 5850 Direct CU, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750W, Silverstone SG09B.

Virtual Server : Intel Core2Quad Q6600, Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 16GB OCZ DDR2, eVGA 8800GTX, 74GB Raptor, 500GB Seagate x 4, Intel Ethernet port x 4, Silverstone TJ06.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote