Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Jul 29, 2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Shadowless
U Mad Bro?

Shadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwards

Subscriber
Default So all my divorce papers have the wrong wedding date on them.

So my soon to be ex-wife was served with divorce papers today, only to find out the people that have been handling the paperwork for me put the 28th not the 29th so all my paperwork is null. I guess when I glanced over the paperwork my mind automatically corrected the date, because i coulda sworn it had the right date.

Now I have to see if I have to pay the court another $305 to refile. I'm livid right now.

What an ass way to start off my weekend. **** me.
Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.0GHz | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Samsung 830 SSD | 1TB Samsung HDD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | MSI Hawk Radeon HD 6870 w/ Arctic Twin Turbo II | CrossFireX | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750 | Acer D241Hbmi | Windows 8.1 Pro

MSI ATX Case | MSI Z68A-G45 | Intel Core i5 2400 | Delux Infinity Air Cooler | 2x2GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 120GB Dell SSD | 16x Samsung DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 | CoolMax 400w Power Supply | Sharp AQUOS 40" LCD | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRimm862 View Post
...if it wasn't for my mac my penis would be dry and brittle by now. Thank god. No thank mac. :heart:
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Java Cool Dude once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Java Cool Dude once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Java Cool Dude once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Java Cool Dude once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Java Cool Dude once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

What took you so long?
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2011, 03:24 PM   #3
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English Channel

Why are you getting a divorce? Do you have kids? Think of the kids... dammit!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 29, 2011, 03:27 PM   #4
caveman-jim
King of Rage3D

caveman-jim is not someone to be trifled withcaveman-jim is not someone to be trifled withcaveman-jim is not someone to be trifled withcaveman-jim is not someone to be trifled withcaveman-jim is not someone to be trifled withcaveman-jim is not someone to be trifled withcaveman-jim is not someone to be trifled withcaveman-jim is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
I guess when I glanced over the paperwork
There are a few sets of paperwork you just don't glance over.

These would be one of them.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2011, 03:40 PM   #5
Shadowless
U Mad Bro?

Shadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwardsShadowless can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
What took you so long?
Couple things:
1) Money
2) At the time we separated No Fault was not legal yet in New York (it passed a month later)
3) You have to be separated at least 8 months to be able to file under the No Fault divorce law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
There are a few sets of paperwork you just don't glance over.

These would be one of them.
Dude, I swear to you I thought it said the 29th, because I've heard horror stories about the date being wrong and it causing **** from my lawyer friends and damnit, I guess I thought the 8 was a 9.

I'm so pissed at them and myself.
Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.0GHz | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Samsung 830 SSD | 1TB Samsung HDD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | MSI Hawk Radeon HD 6870 w/ Arctic Twin Turbo II | CrossFireX | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750 | Acer D241Hbmi | Windows 8.1 Pro

MSI ATX Case | MSI Z68A-G45 | Intel Core i5 2400 | Delux Infinity Air Cooler | 2x2GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 120GB Dell SSD | 16x Samsung DVD-R/RW | Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 | CoolMax 400w Power Supply | Sharp AQUOS 40" LCD | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote:
...if it wasn't for my mac my penis would be dry and brittle by now. Thank god. No thank mac. :heart:
Old Jul 29, 2011, 04:25 PM   #6
ElBerryKM13
Rage3D Veteran

ElBerryKM13 is still being judged by the masses

I had divorce papers with 1 year difference(after checking the right date before filling) and still managed to get the divorce anyways but don't know if it valid lol
Old Jul 29, 2011, 04:34 PM   #7
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman is still being judged by the masses

If the people that filed made the error, I'd say they should have to pay to correct it, not you. And actually, this shouldn't be that big a deal. You'll probably go back and forth a couple of times over marital property and things like that, so as long as the papers you actually sign have all the right dates, it shouldn't really make a difference.

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2011, 04:40 PM   #8
Shadowless
U Mad Bro?

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazman View Post
If the people that filed made the error, I'd say they should have to pay to correct it, not you. And actually, this shouldn't be that big a deal. You'll probably go back and forth a couple of times over marital property and things like that, so as long as the papers you actually sign have all the right dates, it shouldn't really make a difference.
Thats the issue, the papers she has to sign dont have the right date and the papers i signed dont have the right date.

Also found out from a little birdy she isnt going to sign them so now i have to go through the trouble of having her personally served, and then waiting for her to not sign answer so it defaults in my favor.

We have ZERO marital property. I left the marriage with actually less then I came into it with lol.

Stupid bitch.

Quote: