Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:33 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Socio
Rage3D Veteran

Socio is still being judged by the masses

Default Woman hung, naked with hands & feet bound police not sure if its a criminal matter?

Nude Woman Found Dead At SoCal Mansion Of Pharmaceutical Firm CEO

Quote:
Rebecca Nalepa, 32, was found dead at the historic Spreckels mansion in Coronado, hanging from a balcony in the nude with her hands tied behind her back and her feet bound.
Quote:
Because of the unique and bizarre circumstances of this incident, it has yet to be determined if this will become a criminal matter or remain as a death investigation,” said San Diego County sheriff’s Capt. Tim Curran.
Sure sounds like murder to me;

How many people strip naked, tie their feet and can tie their hands behind their back with a rope around their neck and still manage to jump from a balcony that no doubt must have a railing?
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

BDSM gone wrong? Darwin-style?

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2011, 07:40 PM   #3
L4dd
Trollable

L4dd is still being judged by the masses

A woman with a large penis?
Maybe she was hanged for having a large penis?
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 17, 2011, 08:46 PM   #4
DeathKnight
Rage3D Spammer

DeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Some people can bring cuffed/bound hands from behind their back to the front so you should be able to do it the other way.

Tie rope around neck. Bind feet. Bind hands. Jump over balcony.
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair H50 | MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) | 2 x 4GB G.SKILL DDR3 2133 | Gigabyte GTX 570 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD | Maxtor 300GB SATA Ultra16 | Seagate 500GB 32MB SATA2 | WD 640GB Black | Toshiba 2.5" 500GB in eSATA enclosure | Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD/RW drive | Antec P180B w/700w Thermaltake TP modular PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/LCD TV
HT: Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42" 1080P LCD HDTV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Sigma 100-300mm F4 EX APO | Sigma EX APO 1.4x TC | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

My New Photo Gallery (prints available)
Old Gallery
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2011, 08:50 PM   #5
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
BDSM gone wrong? Darwin-style?
Quite possible. Just as possible that someone just left her out there because they just wanted to have fun with a statement or somesuch.
Adanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2011, 09:11 PM   #6
caveman-jim
Retired

caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

translation - a serious law firm has indicated they will be very displeased if the CEO's name gets drug through the mud for an alleged murder; don't call it a murder investigation until you're ready to charge him, or his brother. The report aludes to a minor child being hospitalized after an accident on Monday last week. Tin foil hat - this woman hurt the kid and this was revenge, now it's down to who can prove what. Or, she was witness to how the kid got hurt, and she's being silenced.

More likely, CEO's brother has a penchant for the risque and went too far on a drug fueled frag'o'fury, and now the family is closing ranks to minimize damage. money talks.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 08:04 AM   #7
BullGates
Radeon HD 6770

BullGates is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socio View Post
How many people strip naked, tie their feet and can tie their hands behind their back with a rope around their neck and still manage to jump from a balcony that no doubt must have a railing?
Show some respect, you're talking about my favourite pastime.
BullGates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 08:16 AM   #8
riho
Taking a break

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
translation - a serious law firm has indicated they will be very displeased if the CEO's name gets drug through the mud for an alleged murder; don't call it a murder investigation until you're ready to charge him, or his brother. The report aludes to a minor child being hospitalized after an accident on Monday last week. Tin foil hat - this woman hurt the kid and this was revenge, now it's down to who can prove what. Or, she was witness to how the kid got hurt, and she's being silenced.

More likely, CEO's brother has a penchant for the risque and went too far on a drug fueled frag'o'fury, and now the family is closing ranks to minimize damage. money talks.
Seems kind of an over-the-top killing for revenge.
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 09:02 AM   #9
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well the CEO's kid passed away from the fall. Also the CEO supposedly wasn't at the house, he was at the hospital with his kid. The brother is the one that is said to have cut her down. Weird story.
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 11:17 AM   #10
CyanBlues
Rage3D Veteran

CyanBlues is still being judged by the masses

money works, they'll prob get off scott free or a slap on the wrist
Old Jul 18, 2011, 07:44 PM   #11
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS is still being judged by the masses

Obviously murder. But who killed her, and who killed the kid?

My guess is this CEO pissed off some major drug lord, and so he killed his kid. Now he killed his GF. I wonder who is next.

The message is clear for those in the know: Don't mess with "whoever".

Another question: How many profession, ex-military guys can you hire for revenge with a billion dollars?

"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Last edited by CHIPS : Jul 18, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 08:48 PM   #12
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanu View Post
Quite possible. Just as possible that someone just left her out there because they just wanted to have fun with a statement or somesuch.
Just another saturday night for you though right?
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote