Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

"

Old Jul 17, 2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Streaming music from pc to droid?

What is the best way to do this?

X3350 (3.6GHZ)|4GB of GSkill|500GB + 320GB SATA|ECS GTX 580 |Abit IP35 Pro|Windows 7 64 Ultimate

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2011, 01:28 PM   #2
shrike126

shrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshshrike126 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
What is the best way to do this?
I'd recommend using Amazon's MP3 player then streaming from the cloud. It does have the ability to take changes based on your iTunes library (or WMP) and sync only those changes and once it's all uploaded you can grab it from anywhere.

For direct streaming if Amazon's MP3 player isn't an option, you may want to look at Plex. Plex is nice because it manages transcoding and doesn't require a cloud upload first. There was a recent write up on Lifehacker here...
http://lifehacker.com/5821512/use-pl...nywhere-you-go
Old Jul 17, 2011, 02:26 PM   #3
Gator
Unreal Android

Gator is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I found this link, let me know if any of them are good:
http://techsplurge.com/2456/6-top-ap...sic-videos-pc/

A friend of mine uses Orb and likes it.

Last edited by Gator : Jul 17, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 17, 2011, 03:43 PM   #4
Thr0tt
Rage3D Veteran

Thr0tt is still being judged by the masses

Plex is nice great for TV / Movies you have stored too.
Specs: Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P | AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE 3.4GHz | Sapphire RADEON HD 7850 (Latest Cats) CCC | 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Dual Channel | Hanns-G HH281 28" LCD | X-Fi Ultimate Gamer (5.1) | LiteOn DH20A4P DVD-RW | Saitek Cyborg Evo Joystick | Win7 Ultimate
Thr0tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2011, 04:19 PM   #5
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ice once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Thanks guys. I tried out AudioGalaxy and it seems pretty good, I didn't even have to tell it where to find my music and I just came back up to see that it discovered 4500 songs, even from folders on my desktop. Lots of stuff I don't want, but it's cool that it found all of that.

X3350 (3.6GHZ)|4GB of GSkill|500GB + 320GB SATA|ECS GTX 580 |Abit IP35 Pro|Windows 7 64 Ultimate

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 03:01 PM   #6
BackToPC
Banned

BackToPC is still being judged by the masses

Have a look into DoubleTwist and AirSync.

Also, Splashtop remote is pretty good at doing remote desktop AND streaming all audio & video from your PC.
BackToPC is offline   Reply With Quote