Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 11, 2010, 08:57 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Default Mass Effect 3

Boo Yea!

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 09:57 PM   #2
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

This and Elder Scrolls 5 just blew my mind. Also my load.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 10:07 PM   #3
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Looks badass

You know, you can embed GameTrailers videos here.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 11, 2010, 10:17 PM   #4
rez11
Radeon R200

rez11 is still being judged by the masses

Saw this on the Video Game Awards on SPIKE, AWESOME
rez11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 10:38 PM   #5
Serotonin
Lacking details

Serotonin is still being judged by the masses

I've never played the first 2.
Serotonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 10:50 PM   #6
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAg Of FuRy View Post
First one is a must, second one is if you like big butts and you cannot lie.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 10:50 PM   #7
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Fail.

Anyways, was expected but not so soon. Hope they make it an RPG this time..
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 10:55 PM   #8
FMT
Radeon Volcanic Islands

FMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hmmm the trailer looks ok. But I doubt the game will feature anything like this.
FMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 11:06 PM   #9
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Same. Even though I have owned first one for a while now...LOL I'm so lazy.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 11:24 PM   #10
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

I still have to play #1 and 2
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 11:27 PM   #11
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

double
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2010, 11:45 PM   #12
Serotonin
Lacking details

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Fail.

Anyways, was expected but not so soon. Hope they make it an RPG this time..
Fail? Because I didn't "flip it" or "smoke it" or any of the other retarded lingo you use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCyniC View Post
Same. Even though I have owned first one for a while now...LOL I'm so lazy.
I'm the same way. I have TONS of pc games I've yet to install...I keep looking at Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway lately and asking "why did I buy this"
Old Dec 12, 2010, 12:08 AM   #13
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Fail? Because I didn't "flip it" or "smoke it" or any of the other retarded lingo you use.
You need to pump 'em...
Old Dec 12, 2010, 12:36 AM   #14
Serotonin
Lacking details

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
You need to pump 'em...
First I'd have to em" ....

Old Dec 12, 2010, 01:00 AM   #15
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
Me too.

I got them both.. but haven't played it. Started the first one... got bored (5-10 min into the game). Bought the 2nd one on special
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 01:46 AM   #16
KAC
That postcount though...

There are many people in this thread that need lobotomy and anal incisions for not pumping ME games...
Old Dec 12, 2010, 01:53 AM   #17
0mar
Sturmbannführer

0mar is still being judged by the masses

looks ****ing epic, can't wait to lay the law down with my renegade

****ers are getting shot in the head
"You think yer smart? Think you can outsmart a bullet?"
"Americans will pay big bucks for horny goat weed, but won't pay for an aortic aneurysm to be fixed."
0mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 02:05 AM   #18
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mar View Post
looks ****ing epic, can't wait to lay the law down with my renegade

****ers are getting shot in the head
That is, if the bullets actually land on the head...
Old Dec 12, 2010, 02:05 AM   #19
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Mass effect is what Halo would be, if Halo were good.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 02:43 AM   #20
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Why is this even news? It was obvious the second was set up for a sequel. It was a foregone conclusion that there would be one.

As for people criticizing the game, I think the first ME was better, but I don't think the few bad changes in ME2 were bad enough to be worth complaining about. I don't really see how you wouldn't have enjoyed the second if you enjoyed the first, but apparently that is the case for some people so it must be possible.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 03:34 AM   #21
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I hope it moves back toward the ME1 direction. ME2 was good too but not as great.

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 03:40 AM   #22
FMT
Radeon Volcanic Islands

FMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFMT can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I think they improved everything in ME 2 over one. Except for armour (for teammates and yourself, there wasn't enough) same for weapons, and the story was pretty piss poor.
FMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 04:13 AM   #23
Tizen
Custom User Title

Tizen is still being judged by the masses

:jizz:
Old Dec 12, 2010, 04:48 AM   #24
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Why is this even news? It was obvious the second was set up for a sequel. It was a foregone conclusion that there would be one.

As for people criticizing the game, I think the first ME was better, but I don't think the few bad changes in ME2 were bad enough to be worth complaining about. I don't really see how you wouldn't have enjoyed the second if you enjoyed the first, but apparently that is the case for some people so it must be possible.
The fact that people complained about ME2 so much, does not mean they didn't enjoy it. I am one of the ones who thinks ME2 was crap, but i still thoroughly enjoyed it... especially jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
I hope it moves back toward the ME1 direction. ME2 was good too but not as great.
I am with the majority... ME>ME2
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 05:06 AM   #25
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
1 works very well in 3D vision with correct convergence settings, I have just started playing it again myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
The fact that people complained about ME2 so much, does not mean they didn't enjoy it. I am one of the ones who thinks ME2 was crap, but i still thoroughly enjoyed it... especially jack

I am with the majority... ME>ME2
Yeh ME>ME2 for sure, although I wish ME1 had some of the features of ME2.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 05:07 AM   #26
oasked
Stuck in the mud

oasked is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Looks badass

You know, you can embed GameTrailers videos here.

I loved the first two games, they were so much fun.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 05:26 AM   #27
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Nice pre-render. Would be more impressed if it actually looked that good in game.

What I really want to see is better dynamic in-game animation that keeps things realistic rather than choppy and fake looking.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 06:19 AM   #28
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
Yeh ME>ME2 for sure, although I wish ME1 had some of the features of ME2.
Yeah porting some of the features of ME2 into ME would be goode, but i don't think i would want to see a blend... just not sure :/
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 07:37 AM   #29
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
You are right, they should just release it without saying anything.

Did you even read your post? Did it make sense?
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2010, 07:54 AM   #30
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Want.

Hope its more me1 than 2, and thats its loong (dont want the story to be rushed to the end)
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote