Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

"

Old Jul 6, 2010, 12:55 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Default White PS3 160GB and 320GB hits Japan on July 29th

Looks like we've (almost) solved the mystery of PlayStation 3's FCC-bound CECH-2501 models. Sony just announced a "classic white" PS3 Slim (as opposed to the "ceramic white" original) for Japan, model CECH-2500, coming July 29th -- and not just with the typical 160GB HDD. For 34,980 yen (about $400 translated to US currency), you can now start off with 320GB of storage. Not to worry, the aforementioned 160GB still retails for 29,980 yen ($342). So, when are we gonna see this elsewhere in the world, hm?

Source: PlayStation Japan
News Source: Engadget
Qb2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2010, 02:06 AM   #2
Progression
Rage3D Veteran

Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Progression once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2010, 02:08 AM   #3
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English ChannelKAC once jumped the English Channel

Looks saucy...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 6, 2010, 08:34 AM   #4
Elysian
No sir, I don't like it.

Elysian is not someone to be trifled withElysian is not someone to be trifled withElysian is not someone to be trifled withElysian is not someone to be trifled withElysian is not someone to be trifled withElysian is not someone to be trifled withElysian is not someone to be trifled with

This is obviously just a ploy to boost their console sales by selling them to people who already own PS3's
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2010, 10:48 AM   #5
Chuck
Grim Fandango rem Jan 27

Chuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete strangerChuck once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
This is obviously just a ploy to boost their console sales by selling them to people who already own PS3's
Yeah I hear ya I'm getting one of these although I already have a 120GB Black Slim. Bro hogs my other console, I'm getting the "better" one for myself see.

Real strange thing though.. I was just thinking yesterday how great it'll be if there was a white PS3 Slim and BAM! The announcment.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote