Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old May 17, 2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Miss Michigan Crowned Second Ever Arab-American Miss USA - also pole dancer

http://www.people.com/people/article...385726,00.html

Quote:
Miss Michigan, Rima Fakih, made history Sunday night after becoming only the second Arab-American – after 1983's winner Julie Hayek – to be crowned Miss USA.

Fakih, 23, was born in Lebanon, moved to the U.S. as a baby, was raised in New York and moved with her family to Dearborn, Mich., in 2003, according to the Detroit Free Press. She told pageant officials that her family celebrates both Muslim and Christian faiths.

Asked how she felt after winning the crown during the primetime NBC telecast, Fakih replied: "Ask me after I've had a pizza."
Seems like a nice girl too.

http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/pho...rticle=7123180

Quote:
Congratulations to Miss Michigan, Rima Fakih who was crowned Miss USA on Sunday night! Rima is a Dearborn resident and the first Arab American to wear the crown. Much like Miss Michigan Kristen Haglund who won Miss America in 2008, Rima is a Mojo In The Morning listener who has joined us in studio and at events. Check out Miss USA Rima Fakih when she won Mojo In The Morning's "Stripper 101" contest in 2007...

I wonder what Carrie Prejean thinks?
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2010, 05:12 PM   #2
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

I checked the babe thread and didn't see the pole dancing pics!
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2010, 06:14 PM   #3
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

While channel surfing last night i came across their bikini competition and my god... Some of them are just out of this world. Thankfully most had some meat on them and they had toned bodies, perfect... some were just perfect.
Thankfully i was quick and was able to PVR this segment...

sidenote - has joan rivers gone completely banana's? Besides her completely plastic face, her comments were tasteless and unfunny...
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 17, 2010, 09:15 PM   #4
Destroy
Rage3D Spammer

Destroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDestroy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

How did I know this would be a complete failed thread due to lack of pics.
Old May 17, 2010, 11:22 PM   #5
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers**G.I.BRO** has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Too lazy to link actual pics, but here's a decent link.
Whos your fav?

I cant decide... tho North Dakota is pretty smoken.

Old May 18, 2010, 12:05 AM   #6
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyTreeckcold57 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Oh ya. I just checked them all, but I think you are absolutely right. She's so pretty hawt.
ATI Mobility X1600 256MB
Hitachi 80GB 5400RPM
Windows XP Pro

Treeckcold57 F@H stat
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2010, 12:12 AM   #7
grog
O.K.

grog is still being judged by the masses

Cool

Miss Nevada, Julianna Erdesz
Old May 18, 2010, 03:03 AM   #8
Auric
Bananad

Auric is still being judged by the masses

I don't get the bikini with high-heeled shoes schtick. That is, aside from the posture effect it's such a randomly opposed combo as to make 'em appear insane and thus detracts from attractiveness.
Old May 18, 2010, 06:39 AM   #9
Zero
Sass hole

Zero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppersZero has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auric View Post
I don't get the bikini with high-heeled shoes schtick. That is, aside from the posture effect it's such a randomly opposed combo as to make 'em appear insane and thus detracts from attractiveness.
That's because you are of the gay persuasion.

"Optimists believe this is the best of all possible worlds. Pessimists fear that it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

"I love my dog. But my doctor say we cannot make babies. I guess we'll adopt children and just have sechs."
-SpongeBebop, Rage3D 2003

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the group. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friederich Nietzsche on James Crivellone

Antec P180B
Asus P5Q-Deluxe
Intel Q9550 (400x8.5 1.25v stock HSF)
Corsair HX620
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB
250GB Maxtor
NEC 3500A + LG 8162B
HP w2408 24" LCD
Logitech EasyCall Desktop KB + Mouse
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Asus M50SV-A1
15.4" LCD 1440x900
T9300 2.5GHz 6MB Cache VM-enabled
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia 9500M GS
320GB WD Scorpio
8x DL DVD-RW
Realtek HD Audio
802.11 Draft-N / BT 2.1
HDMI audio-capable output

Silverstone LC-17B
EVGA 780i
C2D e6600 2.4GHz
OCZ GameXStrem 700W
4GB Mushkin XP2 DDR2 PC-8500 (500 5-5-5-2)
ATI 4770 1GB
500GB Western Digital + 250GB Maxtor HDs
Samsung 50" PN50C550 Plasma TV

Dark Knight Modded Xbox 360 Premium (Launch)
XBox 360 RE5 Elite (Jasper)
Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper)
PS3 60GB
Black Wii w/ wiikey
NDS Onyx

+1 bazillion games
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2010, 03:16 AM   #10
Auric
Bananad

Auric is still being judged by the masses

If 'twere the case then I would be loving the shoes. Rather, I would prefer their feet bare or heck in appropriate flip flops.
Old May 19, 2010, 07:40 AM   #11
Cyko
Oh God, mother! Blood!

Cyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsCyko glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Miss South Carolina was pretty hawt...but then again (from my previous visit), there are SOOO many hot ones there it's not even funny.

I :bone: my dog.

"I heard if you screw your bellybutton anti-clockwise...your butt falls off" -Lunar Wolf

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2010, 04:07 PM   #12
koolhonda
Radeon HD 6970

koolhonda is still being judged by the masses

LOL, when did pole dancing become worse than strutting your stuff half naked in front of a national TV audience.
koolhonda is offline   Reply With Quote