Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » CATALYST Drivers
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CATALYST Drivers Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Catalyst Drivers. Please put Linux-specific driver posts and Remote Wonder discussion in their respective forums.

"

Old Feb 27, 2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Quexos
Radeon HD 6850

Quexos is still being judged by the masses

Videocard amdkmdag Event Viewer spam? [11.7 resolves]

Anyone know why I am getting all this Event Viewer spam? It literally just fills the event logs with this spam. There didn't seem to be any problem, but I'd like to know what the heck is going on that causes this. This is with Cat 10.2 and an HD 4890 but I got the same thing with Cat 9.12 and 10.1 on my HD 5770 before I returned it for a refund due to the gray screens and freeze ups.

Last edited by Quexos : Feb 27, 2010 at 02:28 PM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2010, 03:00 PM   #2
Blín D'ñero
HD7970 crossfire

Blín D'ñero is still being judged by the masses

So you consider an event log spam? It logs every event that happens for your convenience; you might be interested what/when exactly has happened.
If you don't want to see it don't view it.
You can empty the list: Actions > Clear log.

EDIT: btw, it's not "amdkmdag Event Viewer", it is Windows (Vista or 7) Event Viewer.
Intel i7 2700K @ 4.8 Ghz | Zalman CPNS9900LED | Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z | 16 GB Corsair Dominator GT CMT16GX3M4X2133C9 DDR3 | 2 x (Sapphire) AMD Radeon HD7970 (crossfire) | Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatality Pro | Corsair AX 1200W | 4 x WDC WD1002FAEX | Optiarc AD 5240S | Dell U3011 @ 2560x1600 | Steelseries 7G | Razer Imperator 2012 | Coolermaster Stacker STC T01 | Logitech Z-5500 | Sennheiser HD598 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 |

Last edited by Blín D'ñero : Feb 27, 2010 at 03:02 PM.
Blín D'ñero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2010, 09:02 PM   #3
Quexos
Radeon HD 6850

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindNero View Post
So you consider an event log spam?

EDIT: btw, it's not "amdkmdag Event Viewer", it is Windows (Vista or 7) Event Viewer.
Friggin duh? It's amdkmdag spam...in Event Viewer. amdkmdag is used to identify what kind of Windows 7© Event Viewer™ spam I was talking about...smart ass.

I consider it spam when it contains exactly zero useful information, yes. "UVD Information". What is that supposed to tell me? And why does it need to tell me this 47 times per second? How am I supposed to garner any useful information from any other event that may occur if someday I have an issue to troubleshoot, when ATI is filling my log files with "UVD Information"?

Last edited by Quexos : Feb 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 28, 2010, 07:27 AM   #4
nanohead
Too many Radeons to list

nanohead is still being judged by the masses

Pretty sure if you go into the services menu, and disable the ATI External Event Utility, the messages stop. Its pretty useless actually, not even helpful for diagnostics

Stormcrow ASUS Sabertooth 990FX, Phenom 960T Unlocked 6 Cores@4.1Ghz Corsair H60 Water Cooled, 2x XFX 7950 in Crossfire Water Cooled w Swiftech, 8GB GSKIL Ripjaws, 5x120GB SSD RAID 5 Array
nanohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2010, 08:24 AM   #5
spyre
ATI Beta Tester

spyre is still being judged by the masses

You can disable error reporting via the registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Atierecord]
"eRecordEnable"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\Atierecord]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\Atierecord]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Atierecord]

LUPEDIT: PERSONAL ATTACKS DELETED
Old Feb 28, 2010, 08:39 AM   #6
AMDme
Radeon HD 6770

AMDme is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyre View Post

I'd actually love to know, maybe you can PM me?
AMDme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2010, 01:39 PM   #7
Quexos
Radeon HD 6850

Anyway, disabling ATI External Event Utility service did not stop the spam. But thanks for the info and the registry info, but I'd rather not disable all reporting, just wanted to know why it is spamming like it is with what appears to be purely (un)informational info.

Last edited by Quexos : Feb 28, 2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 04:30 PM   #8
OldMX
Radeon HD 6970

OldMX is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDme View Post
I'd actually love to know, maybe you can PM me?
Same here.
Old Mar 1, 2010, 04:51 PM   #9
Ourasi
Radeon HD 6770

Ourasi is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyre View Post

Share? I would surely like to limit the pretty huge logging rate of my ATI drivers without turning ATI logging completely off... Seems to be alot of errors in ACEEventLog, if you have a fix, I would really like to know it, I don't like errors.......
| Ci7 2600k 4.6ghz HT:On, Cooling: XSPC Rasa Silver CPU Block, Swiftech MCP655, Mist Extreme 360 Radiator, 1/2 ID | Sapphire HD7970 "Black Edition" | Asus Sabertooth P67 | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Corsair Dominator 16GB DDR3@1600 8-8-8-24 | 2xIntel SSD 520 Raid0 (OS) + 2xCricial C300 64gb Raid0 (Games/Apps) + 1TB WD-GP (Storage) | PSU: Mist 1000W | CoolerMaster Cosmos S | Samsung 26" T260 |3DMark Vantage GPU score 40250 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |
Ourasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2010, 05:35 PM   #10
Rik55

Rik55 is still being judged by the masses

DVD_OV stands for DVD Overlay. OPM stands for Output Protection Mecanism. HFS stands for Hardware Function Scan.
This log/error is the cards DVD screen overlay failing it's High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) check over DVI/HDMI.

I actually get this repeated log myself. It happens when I run any hardware accelerated video (on any player) in a windowed mode. It doesn't happen on my system when the video is run full screen. It can also be generated during a game that plays a video.

So, the error/log is normal. The problem, even on my system, is that this log, can be generated multiple times a second. The actual log creation during gaming may be crashing some systems. The reg etry is the only way you will be able to stop the log.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Atierecord]
WIN7SP1x64 RTM, ASUS P5Q, INTEL C2D E6300 @ 2.8GHz, FSB 400, 2 x 2GB GEIL DDR2 800, ASUS HD4850 512MB @700/1100MHZ, SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER T220, SEAGATE ST3500410AS 500GB SATA300, HITACHI HDS721032CLA362 300GB SATA300, OPTIARC DVD RW AD 7200S SATA150, ANTEC NEOPOWER 650W.
Rik55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2010, 02:21 PM   #11
Quexos
Radeon HD 6850

Strangely I get the "DVD_OV" ones constantly when not watching any kind of media....and while watching any video, DVD or not. Hardware accelerated or not, full screen or not. I get this "spam" just looking at my desktop right after installing Windows 7 then the ATI drivers, while finishing the clean install of Windows. I'm not sure what triggers it, but it is almost constant, every few seconds about 10-40 times per second.

What exactly is a High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) check, and why is it failing then? DRM?

EDIT: Testing with Media Player Classic HC. I get no DVD_OV reports when setting the player to use the Overlay Mixer for output, but do get them with all the EVR variants and other "random" times I haven't figured out the trigger yet.

Last edited by Quexos : Mar 2, 2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old Mar 2, 2010, 02:44 PM   #12
caveman-jim
Retired

caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'caveman-jim once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

you likely don't have a HDCP capable display.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2010, 03:08 PM   #13
Quexos
Radeon HD 6850

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
you likely don't have a HDCP capable display.
http://www.samsung.com/me/products/m...Specifications says it is. I am not very knowledgeable about displays. How is HDCP relevant to the errors? It's not copy protected media or anything causing these problems. Though I did recently have a DVD fail with an error about "Copy-protect failed" or something similar displayed in Media Player Classic HC. How is all this different from an Nvidia card that was on the exact same PC and monitor with no such issues?

Last edited by Quexos : Mar 2, 2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2010, 02:21 PM   #14
funkier_than_u

funkier_than_u is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik55 View Post
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Atierecord]
I'm having the same issue. In Windows 7 the above doesn't fix it (well, at least for me.)

funk
funkier_than_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2010, 03:13 PM   #15
Dwarden
Bohemia Interactive

Dwarden is still being judged by the masses

Spyre it would be nice to share what the information is about?

DRM ? powermode changes for UVD ? on/off UVD accel?

btw this entry happening in both W7 and XP (at least i have it too)

also ACEEventtLog is from time to time spammed by various other stuff
needed CCC features == online up2date Game profiles or ALL of ATT / RadeonPro (if you fail deliver don't even try say You got technical advantage)
Dwarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:11 AM   #16
2woozy

2woozy is still being judged by the masses

Default posted 590 times in 1 second .. enough already !!

I'd love to know the reason for this too, as my event log is full of the same message, sometimes posting as many as 590 per second !!! Thats totally ridiculous IMO...

Event ID 62464 Source amdkmdag Task Category DVD_OV
UVD Information

Its very frustrating
2woozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2010, 12:49 PM   #17
howard stern
EVGA GTX 680 SC

howard stern is still being judged by the masses

You only need to change it in one place it will replicate to the other keys. Select the key without the number after it. CurrentControlSet

howard stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:45 PM   #18
Quexos
Radeon HD 6850

That does stop the spamming, but I'd still really like to know what is causing it in the first place rather than just hiding it. "DVD_OV and UVD Information" spammed while looking at my desktop (basic theme, no Aero, shadows or transparency, etc.) and regular 2d apps like installing drivers, software and the like while setting up a new Windows 7 install. Something must be a bit off.

The registry change is all good, but akin to filling your gas tank then unhooking the fuel gauge just before hitting the freeway for a 1200 mile road trip!

Last edited by Quexos : Mar 7, 2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 02:44 PM   #19
SpecTP
Radeon HD 6970

SpecTP is still being judged by the masses

DVD_OV = DVD OVerlay

You're getting these event msg's because it gets generated every time the video runs in windowed mode from any media playback. Disabling the msg'ing won't hurt anything.

It was previously discussed here http://www.rage3d.com/Board/showthre...3810892&page=3

And yes, the tone of the OP's post was belligerent.

GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z87 - i7-4770K | 2x4Gb G.Skill PC16800 DDR3|Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 (Cat14.1) | 128Gb OCZ Agility3 SSD | 240Gb Samsung EVO SSD| Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB | Fractal Design R4 | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 | Samsung SH-B123L BD/DVD/RW | W8.1

GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3 - i7-2600K | 4x4Gb G.Skill PC16800 DDR3| Diamond 6970 (Cat13.2B5) | Dell 2407WFP-HC | 2x 128Gb OCZ Agility3 SSD | 2TB WD Caviar | Antec Lanboy | Corsair H60 w/S-Flex 120x25 F fans | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 950 | Creative X-Fi Titanium | Samsung SH-B123L BD/DVD/RW | W7 Ult

Gigabyte EP45-UD3 - Q9550 oc 4.0 | 2x2Gb OCZ Reaper 8500 DDR2 | Sapphire 7970 (Cat13.6b2)| Dell 2407WFP | 74Gb WD Raptor | 500Gb WD SE16 | 1Tb Seagate | Thermalright XP-90C w/Delta 92x25 3-blade fan | Corsair 650TW | CM 690 case| Creative X-Fi Platinum | Liteon 165H6s DVDRW | WinXP Pro SP3
SpecTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:49 AM   #20
RustyTheGeek

RustyTheGeek is still being judged by the masses

The registry change stopped the issue on my system.

FWIW, I completely understood the "Event Viewer Spam" reference and agree with it. Thousands of worthless event entries made by one service are essentially Spam. The developers (ATI) should pay more attention and not allow this to occur. It is irresponsible to abuse the event viewer by coding to write multiple events a second. This hurts performance, will fill the log and cause other events to be deleted as they reach the end of the log. The event viewer is shared by every service and program on the system.

This is pretty frickin' obvious and debating it is a big waste of forum time.

Why I have to explain this to mature (?) individuals I don't really know.

Just once I would like to visit a Forum where the participants (intelligent or not) could focus on the technical topic instead of digressing into post after post of petty whiny personal dribble. This forces readers to waste time parsing through all this worthless crap to hopefully extract something useful. Do us all a favor and grow thicker skin, stay on the topic or don't reply at all. It's just a technical forum people!

There, now I've wasted even more time stating the obvious.
RustyTheGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2010, 11:56 AM   #21
Pr3tty F1y
Rage3D Veteran

Pr3tty F1y is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyTheGeek View Post

FWIW, I completely understood the "Event Viewer Spam" reference and agree with it. Thousands of worthless event entries made by one service are essentially Spam. The developers (ATI) should pay more attention and not allow this to occur. It is irresponsible to abuse the event viewer by coding to write multiple events a second. This hurts performance, will fill the log and cause other events to be deleted as they reach the end of the log. The event viewer is shared by every service and program on the system.

Just once I would like to visit a Forum where the participants (intelligent or not) could focus on the technical topic instead of digressing into post after post of petty whiny personal dribble. This forces readers to waste time parsing through all this worthless crap to hopefully extract something useful. Do us all a favor and grow thicker skin, stay on the topic or don't reply at all. It's just a technical forum people!

Great first post. Your contributions will surely be appreciated

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2010, 03:01 AM   #22
Mr Sandman

Mr Sandman is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Hypocrite much?

Anyway, thank you Rik and Howard for the information and resolution (at least for me). This was driving me nuts until I happened upon this thread. Here's hoping it's fixed for good.

Cheers
Mr Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2010, 08:19 AM   #23
Pr()ZaC
Banned

Pr()ZaC is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Uhmmm... lots of "new" users posting here
Pr()ZaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2010, 08:31 AM   #24
friskyolive
Looking down on you!

friskyolive is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

Sometimes people are whiney bitches, for no real purpose other than illustrating, the most useles information, and blow it up to obscene proportion-they need to find something to make them feel they need to legitimize hell are in the drivers, and need to be rectified!!! Pray, my brothers...pray..Let it be known that CAT Maker and are Evil descendants of SPAM. 'I quiver in fear'

[CPU]: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Quad Core Processor AM3 3.4GHZ 8MB Cache 125W 45NM [MOBO]: ASUS M4A78T-E ATX 790GX Socket AM3 DDR3 2PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 2PCI HDMI Video Sound GBLAN Motherboard[GPU]: Powercolor Radeon HD 5770 In Crossfire [SOUND]: Corsair Gaming Audio Series CA-HS1A Headset 50MM Drivers Circumaural Earcups and the Creative Sound Blaster X-FI TITANIUM Fatality PRO with Yamaha 5590 Receiver[MEMORY]: OCZ (OCZ3G1600LV4GK) DDR3 1600MHz Gold Edition Low Voltage 4GB (2x2048MB) Dual Channel and G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB [MONITOR]: DELL U2410, 24W, OPT/FPWS,CUS [HD]: Western Digital 320GB and 1 TB Black Edition [Optical Drives]: LG GSA-4167B Dual Layer DVD±R/RW Drive [PSU]: Corsair HX 1000 watt [OS]: Win7 64-bit Professional On a Antec 1200 Full Tower Case.
friskyolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2010, 01:31 PM   #25
Quexos
Radeon HD 6850

friskyolive, obviously English is not your native language, so I'll just say I could not quite decode whatever you said.

I think RustyTheGeek's point was that it would be nice to get a proper fix to this problem and not just a workaround that hides it, rather than a bunch of clueless people (including me) jumping in to make useless, smart ass comments and derail the thread. Not to mention an "ATI Beta Tester" claiming he knows what the problem is, but will with-hold that info, to be petty, because he feels that my smart ass response to the other guys smart ass comment was.....drama, drama, drama, *closes useless forum and goes elsewhere*

Last edited by Quexos : Jul 30, 2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 10:32 AM   #26
Cartel
Radeon HD 6970 2GB

Cartel is still being judged by the masses

I wanna know what UVD information?
I have no DVD\CD running.
Whats my computer ratting me out for now?
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Zalman 9900NT G.Skill F3-10666CL7-4GBXH 16GB Sapphire Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 HT Omega Claro Plus Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 DSL 25Mbps APC Back UPS XS1000 CPU validated GPU validated
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2010, 07:14 PM   #27
Aly

Aly is still being judged by the masses

Well, I am with OP. The first post going on about "don't read the eventlog if you don't like what you see" is asinine.
I get this spam always shortly before my graphics card completely falls over and I have to hard reset my system.
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2010, 03:07 PM   #28
cmillens

cmillens is still being judged by the masses

Default I have to agree

Everyone in this thread talks about this issue. I have it too with dual ATI 6970's Video cards in Crossfire attached to 2 28" via HDMI cables.

The SPAM from this is literally slowing down the entire system to the point that videos actually PAUSE.

I get over 1500 of these message each and every second while playing videos on my Windows 7 x64 Core i7 with 32GBs of RAM ...

That a video driver would literally SLAM a system with that many messages each second is down right CRIMINAL.

I won't even go into the 40,000 OTHER messages that SLAM my event logs each day from these Supposed Drivers:

Code:
"0000000075: 2010-07-18 10:27:47:694 Exception: No value exists with that name. Exception Called by: ATI.ACE.LOG.Foundation.Implementation.Setting::DeleteRegistryFromUser processID:05484 threadID:(CCCThreadNew:Runtime) domainName:(CCC.exe ) assemblyName:(LOG.Foundation.Implementation, Version=2.0.3748.36921, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e) "
- totaling approx 47 times each second.

Code:
"0000000059: 2010-07-18 10:27:47:429 Exception <Removing ATI COM from ROT>: The object's type must be __ComObject or derived from __ComObject.--Parameter name: o Exception Called by: ATI.ACE.CLI.Component.Runtime.Runtime::Run processID:05484 threadID:(CCCThreadNew:Runtime) domainName:(CCC.exe ) assemblyName:(CLI.Component.Runtime, Version=2.0.3748.36824, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e)"
- totaling some 18 times each second

Code:
"0000000058: 2010-07-18 10:21:52:429 Try to unregister BlockGammaSetEvent which is not in the BlockGammaSetEvent list! Error Called by: ATI.ACE.CLI.Aspect.DeviceProperty.Graphics.Runtime.DevicePropertyLcdOverdriveController::BlockEventTimer_Elapsed processID:05484 threadID:( ) domainName:(CCC.exe ) assemblyName:(CLI.Aspect.DeviceProperty.Graphics.Runtime, Version=2.0.3748.36875, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e)"
- totaling another 57+ each second

Code:
"0000000057: 2010-07-18 10:21:51:723 Target: ATI.ACE.CLI.Aspect.DeviceDFP.Graphics.Dashboard.DB_DeviceDFP Method: ATI.ACE.CLI.Aspect.DeviceDFP.Graphics.Dashboard.DB_DeviceDFP Error Called by: System.Windows.Forms.Form::OnClosing processID:05484 threadID:(CCCThreadNew:Dashboard) domainName:(CCC.exe ) assemblyName:(System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089) "
94+ / second

There at least 63 OTHER event log messages that occur in excess of 20 times EACH SECOND. As I sadi above it's to the point that System Performance SUFFERS and I can feel it in the way that Visual Studio 2010 takes longer to compile, videos are choppy and the sound is missing in places.

I cannot even watch a DVD ....

ATI needs to FIX THIS! I've been whining about since the early Catalyst 7 Drivers were released.

It happens with the 4870's in my wifes computer, the 3840's in my Sons.

It's crap and if it isn't fixed soon I am going to have to replace these cards with NVidia's ....
cmillens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2011, 05:36 PM   #29
Dwarden
Bohemia Interactive

Dwarden is still being judged by the masses

i fully agree that service / driver which spams the event log with 100s messages / second about unimportant stuff is quite wrong

especially such driver being released to general public for normal daily use ...

note: 5-10 msg / milisecond is amdkmdag warm welcome to Your eventlog entries

p.s. i'm sure everyone is aware that by default the usual event log has very limited size and such behaviour hinders worthy entries to be seen
needed CCC features == online up2date Game profiles or ALL of ATT / RadeonPro (if you fail deliver don't even try say You got technical advantage)

Last edited by Dwarden : Jan 23, 2011 at 05:51 PM.
Dwarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 10:34 AM   #30
igalan
Radeon HD 6770

igalan is still being judged by the masses

Same problem here! For about two months my video card has been miss-behaving and not enabling the audio device built in for the HDMI output after reboot . So I went to the system log, and I have hundreds or thousands of those entries filling it up. It's hard to find anything within this flood, hopefully applying some filters should help.

Anyway because of those persistent audio over HDMI issues I'm getting rid of the ATI Radeon HD 4670 on my HTPC and getting a nVidia GT440, I've had enough with ATI for now.

[rant]As a side note I hate that every time I upgrade the ATI driver I have to do a custom setup so it won't install some Lord Of The Rings crap, or some reporting software; come on, I only install the essential software on my HTPC, I need this box running fast and smooth, if it crashes that means my wife or I will not be able to watch some TV recording. Not nice , so I'm jumping to nVidia.[/rant]
igalan is offline   Reply With Quote