Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

"

Old Dec 12, 2009, 10:42 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Default Batman: Arkham City

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2009, 11:53 PM   #2
Skynet
Babulerman Apprentice

Skynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSkynet kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Old Dec 12, 2009, 11:56 PM   #3
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
Quote:
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 13, 2009, 02:29 AM   #4
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Would be sad if they made the game in Arkham Asylum again. Need a new setting within Gotham. From the looks of it, it seems that they aren't stupid and are doing it in Gotham. Hence, the title Arkham has moved I guess...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 11:06 AM   #5
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Would be sad if they made the game in Arkham Asylum again. Need a new setting within Gotham. From the looks of it, it seems that they aren't stupid and are doing it in Gotham. Hence, the title Arkham has moved I guess...
I am just glad Harley Quinn and Joker are back.
I don't really care about the setting.
Quote:
Old Dec 13, 2009, 11:15 AM   #6
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan is still being judged by the masses

I thought we´d have some1 else to stop other than the joker..

Although the first game was so amazing, so im looking forward to this game alot!
Antec P180 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | Intel i5-3570K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | ASUS GTX 770 DCU-II OC | SyncMaster 2433BW 1920X1200 | Razer Lachesis | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 8.1 Professional

Google Nexus 4 | franco.Kernel
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 11:18 AM   #7
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

KAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppersKAC has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I also wish the boss fights are better. Seriously the last boss fight was a complete joke. Even the croc boss fight was hilarious and rather stupid IMO.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 08:53 AM   #8
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Awesome, now lets just hope we don't have another Physx and lack of AA for ATi fiasco.
Jimby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2009, 09:27 PM   #9
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

I wonder what other villians are going to be in this game.

nice information/guess about the trailer:
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/5...an_121509.html

Quote:
Old Dec 17, 2009, 10:15 AM   #10
Whiny Mooch

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
They moved Arkham Asylum to the city so it is a new setting.

pop up version of the video
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt...?ref=embedfeat
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2009, 11:50 AM   #11
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimby View Post
Awesome, now lets just hope we don't have another Physx and lack of AA for ATi fiasco.
We will unless the FTC decides to sue nVidia too.
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2010, 08:01 PM   #12
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

Warner Bros. today confirmed the title and release window for the next Batman videogame developed by Rocksteady Studios. It's called Batman: Arkham City and it's coming next fall to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.

As the title implies, Batman is headed to Gotham City for the sequel, which has now become the new maximum security "home" for all of the city's criminals. Not much else was revealed. WB says the game will feature a brand-new story, include a new cast of classic characters and villains, and new enhanced gameplay features.

The (amazing) covers of the new GameInformer confirms Catwoman will be in Arkham City, and by the looks of it, will be playing a major role in the story

Arkham City was one of several names registered for the game picked up on last month. Two other confirmed villains so far include Mr. Freeze, played by voice actor Maurice LaMarche, and Talia al Ghul - daughter of Ra's al Ghul - played by actress Stana Katic.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/111/1110594p1.html

a mod please rename the thread title to 'Batman: Arkham City'
thanks,
Quote:

Last edited by nomore : Aug 5, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 10:37 PM   #13
Phrygian
Rage3D Veteran

Phrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird sings

Cool! Mr.Freeze!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Phrygian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2010, 11:26 PM   #14
clerick

clerick once held a door open for a complete strangerclerick once held a door open for a complete strangerclerick once held a door open for a complete strangerclerick once held a door open for a complete stranger

Can't wait.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2010, 12:22 AM   #15
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
Can't wait.
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2010, 01:21 AM   #16
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

That's awesome. I wish they have a big city to explore with open world concept where you can run around as Batman doing anything.

I sincerely hope NOT!

Old Aug 10, 2010, 08:18 PM   #17
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

more details about the game:
The story for Arkham City takes place one year after the events of Arkham Asylum. The warden from the first game, Quincy Sharp, is now mayor of Gotham City, and he purchased a large portion of the city's slums to build a new criminal facility. "Arkham City," as it is called, houses all the insane prisoners previously found on the asylum before Joker left it in ruins. Psychiatrist Hugo Strange is now heading the new facility, and the only rule the prisoners are given is not to escape, leaving them to fend for themselves inside the guarded walls within the city.

Die-hard fans of the first title will be relieved to know Rocksteady isn't going to mash together a quick sequel with a few new villains while recycling a number of art assets.

"We want to top everything that we did in the last game," director Sefton Hill told the magazine. "We didn't want to do an Arkham Asylum 1.5. We want to make the same jump we made from nothing to Arkham, We want to make that same jump again for Arkham City – the same level of ambition."

Two-Face is confirmed for Arkham City, and is battling Joker and other key villains as they recruit inmates to join their respective gangs. Catwoman, meanwhile, will play Batman's love interest, and will team up with him throughout the game. Is she friend or foe? It's unclear what Catwoman's motives really are.

Most of Batman's weapons and gadgets from the first game will return for the sequel, and he'll actually start the game with them all. Those weapons can receive further upgrades. New gadgets include a Bat Claw that can fetch items too far away and a broadcast analyzer to track transmissions.

The combat will also see several new additions, including simultaneous counters, gadget incorporation (such as spraying explosive gel on enemies), and projectile counters from inmates that throw things at you from afar.

Arkham City will have many side-quests involving key characters, harder, more advanced Riddler trophies that involve puzzle solving, and more varied enemy types.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/111/1111555p1.html

by the way:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
a mod please rename the thread title to 'Batman: Arkham City'
thanks,
Quote:
Old Aug 11, 2010, 12:26 AM   #18
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmSundance Kid V2 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Catwoman, meanwhile, will play Batman's love interest, and will team up with him throughout the game
Please... no co-op CPU player like Resident Evil 5 (?). Just let it be Batman... please.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 12:47 AM   #19
KAC
Pussy face to my axe

Too far away to get excited just yet...
Old Aug 11, 2010, 12:48 AM   #20
theshadowcult
Rage3D Veteran

theshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'd take Catwoman over robin any day though!

Would have been nice if the co-op was like the Brave and the Bold though, Batman, the Green Arrow and the Blue Beatle!

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Left for Dead.
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2010, 01:19 AM   #21
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Too far away to get excited just yet...
I agree.. still a long way. But it's a fire-and-forget . Suprise us when it's close to release date.
Old Aug 12, 2010, 05:23 PM   #22
sittal
Rage3D Spammer

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

kif from futurama will be playing mr freeze? egon spengler?!?!?

!!

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2010, 06:47 PM   #23
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

new screenshots:
http://kotaku.com/5627537/batman-ark...-screen-shots/

Catwoman is looking sexy

and Harley is looking more crazy:
Quote:

Last edited by nomore : Sep 1, 2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 08:53 PM   #24
Martin3
Radeon HD 7970

Martin3 is still being judged by the masses

looks like that psycho chick from bloodlines

Martin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2010, 09:02 PM   #25
theshadowcult
Rage3D Veteran

theshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
new screenshots:
http://kotaku.com/5627537/batman-ark...-screen-shots/

Catwoman is looking sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin3 View Post
looks like that psycho chick from bloodlines
While i am a fan of cleavage and better still, breasts, i think that is a bit lame for a cat suit... i mean, it's friggen skin tight leather, why would she hav the zipper/buttons undone half way down the front?

Also i think that's the joker girl.

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Left for Dead.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 09:36 PM   #26
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
yep, the second chick is Harley. I should correct that.
Quote:
Old Sep 1, 2010, 09:51 PM   #27
theshadowcult
Rage3D Veteran

She does look like Jeanette Voerman though

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Left for Dead.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 09:57 PM   #28
nomore
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
She does look like Jeanette Voerman though
I thought Harley was looking like her before as well:
Quote:
Old Sep 1, 2010, 11:45 PM   #29
Phrygian
Rage3D Veteran

Phrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird singsPhrygian knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
While i am a fan of cleavage and better still, breasts, i think that is a bit lame for a cat suit... i mean, it's friggen skin tight leather, why would she hav the zipper/buttons undone half way down the front?

Yeah I am not very fond of the design of catwoman, I mean that's a hell lot of cleavage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Phrygian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2010, 04:16 AM   #30
-=John=-
Rage3D Veteran

-=John=- is still being judged by the masses

Can't wait to play this game, I still play the first one every now and then!

"A bachelor is a man who comes to work each day from a different direction"
-=John=- is offline   Reply With Quote