Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Software
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Software Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Old Jul 11, 2008, 06:09 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default is there a photo grabber

Say I see some photo's on the web that I like. Is there software that I can use that'll scan the page and pull the jpeg's from it and save it to a folder?
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 08:51 PM   #2
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

CTRL PRNTSCRN and then crop inside photoshop or something? A little longer but it works. Or i sometimes use a program called SNAGIT. It works really well. As for an automated program, hmmm i dont know.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 08:54 PM   #3
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Say I see some photo's on the web that I like. Is there software that I can use that'll scan the page and pull the jpeg's from it and save it to a folder?
The DownThemAll extension for Firefox allows you to download all pics on a page with their built in filter's or if it's number you can manually enter website.com/images/[001-999].jpg and it will d/l every jpg (or whatever file you want from 001 to 999.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 11, 2008, 09:31 PM   #4
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3tty F1y View Post
The DownThemAll extension for Firefox allows you to download all pics on a page with their built in filter's or if it's number you can manually enter website.com/images/[001-999].jpg and it will d/l every jpg (or whatever file you want from 001 to 999.
Hey this is pretty neat, thanks for the heads up. LOVE PLUGINS!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 09:36 PM   #5
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete strangerPr3tty F1y once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
Hey this is pretty neat, thanks for the heads up. LOVE PLUGINS!
Yah, it's really handy and not just for images. The ability to specify "regular expressions" in one line to define what you want to grab is amazing. Huge time saver.

If you want to "copy" an entire site, you can use HTTrack Website Copier. Also works extremely well, but it's more bruteforce and grabs everything. Works great, but makes me feel bad cos it's *majorly* leeching bandwidth due to it's inefficiency.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2008, 01:37 AM   #6
traitoR
Galactic Butterfly

traitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete stranger

The dream of eternal life is far more compelling than living one.
traitoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2008, 02:20 AM   #7
DigitalDemon
Flaccid Flexor

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

If you want to grab a lot of 'images' that are link through like imagevenue, where things like "download them all" cannot download them, search for a plugin called 'image grabber'. It will go though the links and find the real image automatically. It nice when you like to collect 'images'....
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 08:55 PM   #8
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

anyone know of a plug in for Safari?
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote