Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old May 28, 2008, 02:36 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default 175.80 Drivers:)

Figured to get by Weeds, the Pirate and Arghuin is just luck, hehe!

ForceWare 175.80 XP (32-bit)
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFa....80%20XP32.exe

ForceWare 175.80 XP (64-bit )
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFa....80%20XP64.exe

ForceWare 175.80 Vista (32-bit )
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFa...%20Vista32.exe

ForceWare 175.80 Vista (64-bit )
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFa...%20Vista64.exe

Thanks to Guru3d and HiCookie:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.ph...90&postcount=1
SIrPauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2008, 02:37 PM   #2
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Old May 28, 2008, 02:39 PM   #3
Arghuin
Nexus 6

Arghuin is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
Figured to get by Weeds, the Pirate and Arghuin is just luck, hehe!

ForceWare 175.80 XP (32-bit)
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFastest%20175.80%20XP32.exe

ForceWare 175.80 XP (64-bit )
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFa....80%20XP64.exe

ForceWare 175.80 Vista (32-bit )
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFa...%20Vista32.exe

ForceWare 175.80 Vista (64-bit )
http://pic.xfastest.com/z/175.80/XFa...%20Vista64.exe

Thanks to Guru3d and HiCookie:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.ph...90&postcount=1
Was just about to post on these, but was playing Age of Conan
Arghuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 28, 2008, 02:40 PM   #4
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Improvements?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2008, 02:46 PM   #5
Arghuin
Nexus 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Improvements?
Downloading them now, but wont actually have time to test them until tomorrow
Old May 28, 2008, 02:47 PM   #6
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arghuin View Post
Was just about to post on these, but was playing Age of Conan
You like; how is Age of Conan?
SIrPauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2008, 02:52 PM   #7
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

i heard about these drivers yesterday and here they are !!!!

Thx sirpauly. are you related to sirbaron? I sometimes confuse you two

Last edited by GanjaStar : May 28, 2008 at 03:01 PM.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2008, 03:05 PM   #8
Arghuin
Nexus 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
You like; how is Age of Conan?
As a former WoW player that had been in that game since the EU beta (my subscription ran out last week), AoC is far far better than I expected. Personally, I prefer it to WoW atm

Does take a relative monster of a PC to turn on most of the eyecandy tho; I'll see if these drivers make any difference
Old May 28, 2008, 06:37 PM   #9
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

DV still does not work under Quad SLI with the 9800GX2. Only way to get it to work is too disable SLI, change DV to your preference and then re-enable SLI.

Gameplay in most titles feels smoother, less pausing and hitchin, although it is still there which I still find annoying.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2008, 07:24 PM   #10
Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel is still being judged by the masses

Sweet, cheers SirPauly.
3007WFP-HC
Anth Seebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2008, 08:51 PM   #11
icecold1983
Radeon Arctic Islands

icecold1983 is still being judged by the masses

is there a profile for grid or tm united forever?

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress

AHAHAHAH WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT??????????
icecold1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2008, 10:42 PM   #12
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold1983 View Post
is there a profile for grid or tm united forever?
No
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old May 29, 2008, 02:37 AM   #13
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

these ones give me BSOD's in OpenGL games. Back to teh XG 175.16's for me.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2008, 07:16 AM   #14
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
these ones give me BSOD's in OpenGL games. Back to teh XG 175.16's for me.
Try a re-install, ran ETQW last night for testing purposes, ran for about 30 minutes without issue.
Old Jun 1, 2008, 02:45 PM   #15
Arghuin
Nexus 6

After using these drivers for the past few days, all I can say is HOLY SMOKES!

Nice visual quality and they are FAST compared to the official 175.16 I was running before, especially in Age of Conan, Crysis and Assassin's Creed on my system
Old Jun 3, 2008, 03:00 PM   #16
Pr()ZaC
Banned

Pr()ZaC is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Benchmarks?
Pr()ZaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2008, 05:24 PM   #17
Arghuin
Nexus 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC View Post
Benchmarks?
I'm not good at running benchmarks

Just run the Crysis GPU benchmark with these drivers tho; how can I copy the results from the command prompt window?
Old Jun 3, 2008, 05:57 PM   #18
bigtabs
is a happy chappy

bigtabs is still being judged by the masses

Make sure the window is in focus, then press ALT+PRINT SCREEN, load up MSPaint or your favourite image editor and PASTE. Should be obvious from there...
Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:10 PM   #19
KingRoLo
Riddin Spinnaz

KingRoLo is still being judged by the masses

Installed these a few days ago and my god they are fast, seems like ive got an overall increase in FPS of about 20% and i'm not exagerating either. So far I've tested them on Crysis, Jericho, GRiD, COD4 and Assasin's Creed. Just goes to show how much difference a driver can make. You can make before and after benches if you want but the difference is very noticable to the eye. Download and enjoy.

Also not sure if these work with SLi, ive heard many different stories so far.

Last edited by KingRoLo : Jun 3, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
KingRoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:16 PM   #20
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRoLo View Post
Installed these a few days ago and my god they are fast, seems like ive got an overall increase in FPS of about 20% and i'm not exagerating either. So far I've tested them on Crysis, Jericho, GRiD, COD4 and Assasin's Creed. Just goes to show how much difference a driver can make. You can make before and after benches if you want but the difference is very noticable to the eye. Download and enjoy.

Also not sure if these work with SLi, ive heard many different stories so far.
These work fine on SLI.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 06:18 PM   #21
KingRoLo
Riddin Spinnaz

KingRoLo is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
These work fine on SLI.
Thats good news!

Also before anyone installs, boot into safemode and run DriverSweeper or DriverCleaner before.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 10:10 AM   #22
HonestJohn
More Brains

HonestJohn is still being judged by the masses

These are working fine for me, a little smoother than the previous 175.16's. Image quality is excellent. Tested in Blacksite, Jericho, and Turok. Below are couple of screenies from Turok using an 8800GTS 512MB / 4x AA / 8x AF all in-game setting at max.....

HonestJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 01:15 PM   #23
pablovandyk

pablovandyk is still being judged by the masses

The latest two versions seem to have a DirectX 10 issue for me, in games such as Call of Juarez and Lost Planet (DX10 versions). The colors are all messed up, as if there was a strange shader issue.

Going back to 175.16 fixed the problem.

Weird, uh? It is only me?
pablovandyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 03:44 PM   #24
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablovandyk View Post
The latest two versions seem to have a DirectX 10 issue for me, in games such as Call of Juarez and Lost Planet (DX10 versions). The colors are all messed up, as if there was a strange shader issue.

Going back to 175.16 fixed the problem.

Weird, uh? It is only me?
No I can confirm that. Are you also on vista 64?
DX10 Taken with a camera

DX10 taken with fraps
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 05:57 PM   #25
pablovandyk

pablovandyk is still being judged by the masses

Good to know I'm not just seeing things...

Using Vista32, 8800GT. It must be a driver glitch...
pablovandyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 06:46 PM   #26
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Working fine here under XP 32 bit.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2008, 06:24 AM   #27
Kowan
Older than dirt

Kowan is still being judged by the masses

I saw the very same as clerick. Back to the 175.16s.
(Vista 64)
Old Jun 9, 2008, 01:56 PM   #28
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I used these for a bit and while they were nice on the fps side of things they had a disturbance that ran through the desktop (games to but hard to notice).. had to revert back to my previous drivers..
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2008, 02:11 PM   #29
ukHazard
Radeon Northern Islands

ukHazard is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowan View Post
I saw the very same as clerick. Back to the 175.16s.
(Vista 64)

Exactly the same DX10 issue here so I am going to try the 177.26s advertised recently.