Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

View Poll Results: What do you rate this game?
Great 0 0%
Good 0 0%
Average 0 0%
Below Average 0 0%
Terrible 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 4, 2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Default Might & Magic Tribute - WIP Clone [ First-person RPG ]

Might & Magic Tribute is a project started by a group of dedicated Might & Magic fans to produce a fully featured "tribute to Might & Magic" game. The game will be very much in the style of MM6-8 but with some technological enhancements to bring it more up to date.

Old screenshots

Site hasn't been updated in a long time though there are new updates on the forum but who knows maybe one day it will be done

http://mmtribute.castlegobs.nl/
Old Jan 4, 2008, 01:38 PM   #2
Pr()ZaC
Banned

Pr()ZaC is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I like!
Pr()ZaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2008, 02:28 PM   #3
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Hate it when you post cool remakes that you cant play yet!
you make me sad

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 4, 2008, 02:29 PM   #4
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hate it when you post cool remakes that you cant play yet!
you make me sad
I hate it when i find remakes i really want to play and i can't yet either through just not out yet or will never come out
Old Jan 5, 2008, 02:55 AM   #5
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

is there any remake or clone of old pc rpgs like this that are actually finished?
All I have seen are never finished

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote