Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

"

Old Dec 5, 2007, 07:09 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth can recite pi backwardsPirate Neilsouth can recite pi backwardsPirate Neilsouth can recite pi backwardsPirate Neilsouth can recite pi backwardsPirate Neilsouth can recite pi backwardsPirate Neilsouth can recite pi backwardsPirate Neilsouth can recite pi backwards

Default TAUT - Horror [ Old skool console Rpg ]

Story
Taut is a horror game with elements of Silent Hill (mostly the visual presentation of the game) and the movies of David Lynch. I'd like to add the description "Drama", too, because the story is more or less realistic and human but splitted into pieces of many metaphors which are all very weird and disturbing.
The empty town has nothing to do with Silent Hill. It's just a normal town as everywhere, but (consciously) without any name. Why is the town empty? Well think about it while playing the game .

Quote:
In Taut you are able to influence the action by your own. You can go different routes and ignore Scenes which will variate the events in some cases very much. Try something out! (For example: Ignore the chalkboard scene with Alvin in the school by not bringing him the letter.)
But be careful with your energy. It will decrease if you just come across disturbing events. Sometimes you have to abandon something and better go a way, where a bit more calmative things wait for you.
WIP

Demo's
TAUT (english version, small)

TAUT (english version + rm2k RTP files)

Thread link
http://www.gamingw.net/forums/index.php?topic=64746.0

Updated to the project

Believe it was in german has been translated to english

Last edited by Pirate Neilsouth : Dec 5, 2007 at 10:07 AM.
Pirate Neilsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2008, 05:34 PM   #2
duckdudetom

duckdudetom is still being judged by the masses

Can You please re-upload this? I really want it but the download has been removed
duckdudetom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2013, 12:23 PM   #3
FueledByMuffins

FueledByMuffins is still being judged by the masses

Default demo?

i played through this game up until a part in the school when there is absolutely nothing i can do to advance the game. is this game unfinished? i can't find walkthroughs or anything.
FueledByMuffins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 12, 2013, 10:54 AM   #4
theshadowcult
Rage3D Spammer

theshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete strangertheshadowcult once held a door open for a complete stranger

I miss pirate boy
Old Mar 12, 2013, 12:55 PM   #5
lumpyhed
nyannyannyannyan

lumpyhed once held a door open for a complete strangerlumpyhed once held a door open for a complete strangerlumpyhed once held a door open for a complete strangerlumpyhed once held a door open for a complete stranger

Hes on the ocuk forum if you want manches
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote