Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28, 2007, 02:14 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber
Default A new, nicer moshpit???

Okay, this thread's only real purpose is to serve as a reminder. If I get fussy with anybody in other threads about whatever the debate of the moment is, point me to this thread with a link to remind me to be nice. I'm TRYING to be nicer now. No promises, but this thread may help me remember that no matter HOW stupid I think somebody is, there's no need to be mean about it
Old Oct 28, 2007, 02:46 AM   #2
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Alright! *kicks you in the nuts*
Old Oct 28, 2007, 02:47 AM   #3
drspangle
Radeon Arctic Islands

drspangle is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
Okay, this thread's only real purpose is to serve as a reminder. If I get fussy with anybody in other threads about whatever the debate of the moment is, point me to this thread with a link to remind me to be nice. I'm TRYING to be nicer now. No promises, but this thread may help me remember that no matter HOW stupid I think somebody is, there's no need to be mean about it
You hurted my feelings! say sorry
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:02 AM   #4
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I will.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:21 AM   #5
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wait... Moshpit was mean? Maybe it was hidden by the sheer scope of my douchebaggery.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 11:36 AM   #6
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by drspangle View Post
You hurted my feelings! say sorry
I'm sowwy!

(see? it's already working )

Last edited by moshpit : Oct 28, 2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:16 PM   #7
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

moshpit and nice? That's like matter and antimatter trying to shake hands.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:18 PM   #8
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanu View Post
moshpit and nice? That's like matter and antimatter trying to shake hands.
Have I told you lately how much I love you? No? GOOD!!! HAHAHA!

Just playin

Your totally right of course, moshpits are not nice friendly events, hence the reason I choose the name originally, but I AM trying
Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:19 PM   #9
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

What, you mean to say that you've been acting badly without letting me know? What is this treachery?
Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:21 PM   #10
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasef View Post
What, you mean to say that you've been acting badly without letting me know? What is this treachery?
Okay, the question would be more like "when have I NOT acted badly?" to be more accurate?
Old Oct 28, 2007, 12:24 PM   #11
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Okay, the question would be more like "when have I NOT acted badly?" to be more accurate?
I guess I must have just missed it. Then again, if it was in any of the hardware areas or so of this forum, it's not a very strange thing since I don't go there much
Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:19 PM   #12
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

you always been nice and helped me

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:22 PM   #13
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
you always been nice and helped me
I've always been nice to you because I respect your intelligence. You post smartly, and I've never seen you spout FUD. Hence, you and I have always gotten along. My notoriously low tolerance for FUD gets me in trouble sometimes with those that I don't think have the same kind of posting habits as people like you
Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:22 PM   #14
Drunken Janitor
Blistering Barnacles!

Drunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

huhm. i never noticed your name before. here i thought were going to have a discussion on ethics and behaviour in a moshpit.

I always just thought of you as the cookiemonster avatar guy.
i5 4670 Haswell <> Gigabyte radeon 280x <> 8 gigs of some ram that happened to be on sale that week <> Asus Z87-K <> Some DVD burner that has been used for 3-4 computers - might be a pioneer <> Winblows 10 Now!
Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:24 PM   #15
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Janitor View Post
huhm. i never noticed your name before. here i thought were going to have a discussion on ethics and behaviour in a moshpit.

I always just thought of you as the cookiemonster avatar guy.
Ethics and behavior in a moshpit???? I didn't know such things existed. I always thought of the moshpit as a place to cry havok and let loose the dogs of war
Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:46 PM   #16
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

no, you help people find their glasses if they lose them in a moshpit.

at least they helped me

edit: static x was great

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
Old Oct 28, 2007, 01:51 PM   #17
VVanks
Gentlemen Please...

VVanks is still being judged by the masses

Dammit Moshpit, you're turning into a woman!

The new, nicer me! With aloe vera skin cream!

Sounds like this girl I know.

I like moshpit, and your debates are always fun. Other men need to man up if they cry and crumple under moshpit's vast knowledge and debating skills.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 03:30 PM   #18
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanks View Post
Dammit Moshpit, you're turning into a woman!

The new, nicer me! With aloe vera skin cream!

Sounds like this girl I know.

I like moshpit, and your debates are always fun. Other men need to man up if they cry and crumple under moshpit's vast knowledge and debating skills.

It's a matter of be nicer, or be gone for good at this point. My choices aren't very flexible in the matter.

Let's put it this way, when Shaidar himself tells you your being too rough on the noobs, you KNOW it's time to mellow out a bit
Old Oct 28, 2007, 03:51 PM   #19
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

welcome to anthor addition of "noone cares theater"
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:01 PM   #20
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeeston View Post
reported for thread crapping...
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:02 PM   #21
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
If you don't care, don't post. Please keep the thread on topic.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:03 PM   #22
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants View Post
Thank you, I feel like my new self is already paying off
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:04 PM   #23
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
i was.. noone noticed he was mean in the first place, jesus, you guys really can't take a joke
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:07 PM   #24
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Thank you, I feel like my new self is already paying off

Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:08 PM   #25
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

Quote:
reported for thread crapping...
oh no, i wasn't, nice too see you trying to be happier though
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:09 PM   #26
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
i was.. noone noticed he was mean in the first place, jesus, you guys really can't take a joke
If you didn't mean that, well, meanly, then I apologize for reacting. Still working on that whole reflex reaction thingy
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:18 PM   #27
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

Quote:

love that song XD
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:30 PM   #28
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
oh no, i wasn't, nice too see you trying to be happier though
Keep in mind, my reaction was 100 times mellower then the reaction you would have gotten from me a week ago for making what appeared to be an unnecessary rude comment. You really didn't leave us anyway to tell you were joking, the post looked rude with no joke smilies or anything...

Even Pink_Pants thought you were being mean, so I KNOW it's not just me who thought so.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:33 PM   #29
mbeeston
Darkness Mane

Quote:
Keep in mind, my reaction was 100 times mellower then the reaction you would have gotten from me a week ago for making what appeared to be an unnecessary rude comment. You really didn't leave us anyway to tell you were joking, the post looked rude with no joke smilies or anything...

Even Pink_Pants thought you were being mean, so I KNOW it's not just me who thought so.
is a joke smilie for me
pink pants must not like me, she shoulda known i was joking
Old Oct 28, 2007, 04:34 PM   #30
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

Subscriber

Quote:
is a joke smilie for me
pink pants must not like me, she shoulda known i was joking
See? I'm dumb that way. I usually think of that smiley as a sarcastic one, but once again, I apologize for jumping
Closed Thread