Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Aug 30, 2007, 03:19 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Default Why do the majority of black men in the USA shave their head bald?

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 03:22 PM   #2
Jas420221
Banned

Jas420221 is still being judged by the masses

b/c they can pull it off and not many crackers can............?

I.e...: Tele Sevalis (sp?), and Jerry tarkanian (sp?, former coach of UNLV hoops).
Jas420221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 03:25 PM   #3
phial
no things

phial is still being judged by the masses

maybe because their hair is really curly and its hard to do anything with it other than shave it off, have an afro, dreadlocks, or do the molded 1980s will smith look

my buddy from a long time ago said it was a pain in the ass, he and his family had to put oil in their hair and stuff cuz it got dry and stuff
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 30, 2007, 03:42 PM   #4
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

because it makes them look cool and bad-ass.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 05:38 PM   #5
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAkumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAkumajo can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Easy, because Michael Jordan did it.

Helghast... till the end of days!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ52epZ6nWw Gaming Crisis!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9SQduS_r0 Why u mad tho?
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 07:44 PM   #6
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

zealots
Old Aug 30, 2007, 09:32 PM   #7
DanDaMan
Radeon HD 6950

DanDaMan is still being judged by the masses

Lightbulb

because we want to......
Old Aug 30, 2007, 09:38 PM   #8
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'DaJMasta once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I haven't really noticed that.... while it's more common than other races with bald heads, they usually leave a little there, so it's like a crew cut more than a complete shave.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 4770K : 16GB Gskill DDR3 2133 : PNY GeForce GTX 670 : Asrock Z87E-ITX : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Crucial m4 256GB and Samsung 840 240GB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Achieva Shimian QH270 27" LED monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64
Laptop: Acer Travelmate Timeline 8172 : Intel Core i5 470UM : 4GB DDR3 1066 : Intel HD Integrated : Intel HM55 Chipset :
120GB Intel X25-M G2 SSD : 40W Power brick and 6 cell battery : Conexant HD Audio : 11.6" LCD : Windows 7 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600
: Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 09:41 PM   #9
Pr3tty F1y
Rage3D Veteran

Pr3tty F1y is still being judged by the masses

Becauj der obshesion with der fajah's penis.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 09:49 PM   #10
Hidavi
Beep Boop Beep

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I've known few bald black guys Most of the black guys I've met have braids, cornrows or dreads
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 10:30 PM   #11
ThirdEye
Déjà vu

ThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppersThirdEye has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3tty F1y View Post

Becauj der obshesion with der fajah's penis.
Good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
My box is empty.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 10:30 PM   #12
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDaMan View Post
because we want to......
YOUR NOT BLACK!!
Old Aug 30, 2007, 10:47 PM   #13
Pr3tty F1y
Rage3D Veteran

Pr3tty F1y is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
YOUR NOT BLACK!!

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2007, 11:19 PM   #14
mercs2007
Radeon HD 6870

mercs2007 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymercs2007 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymercs2007 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Believe it or not but a lot of Russians now shave their heads too and some from other eastern block countries.
mercs2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 01:13 AM   #15
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshOzzieBloke kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I shave my head every 6 months or so.
You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn around, and that's probably the first sign you suffer from severe OCD.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 01:26 AM   #16
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I stopped shaving my head around the end of last December. There are no pics to show at the moment.
Fuku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 02:17 AM   #17
Lunar Wolf
arr ye scurvy noobs!!1

Lunar Wolf is still being judged by the masses

Omg Nazi's!!!!
Lunar Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 02:25 AM   #18
Ambitious Loser
Banned

Ambitious Loser is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by infowar View Post
ive been thinking about this since i saw the thread posted.
the question is why do so many black males shave their head?
i have several reasons i will start with the most obvious. all black people's hair grows curly and into an "afro" if left alone. in western cultures this style is not desirable and is considered unatractive and a sign of low status. one must only look at the popularity of "ethnic" (black) hair products, whos main goal is to straighten hair to look more like a caucasian or mongoloid hair style. i have even seen many black women with shaved heads at work. i asked my friend about this style and he told me they just wear a "weave" when they want to look nice and a shaved head allows them to appear to have all completely straight hair.
chemical hair relaxers and hair "weaves" are a multi million dollar business in america. with a large percentage of blacks below the poverty line many men shave their head every day because it is preferable over an afro. this is much like a man who is losing some of his hair (see photos of switchWRX) and being completely clean shaven is more desirable in his culture, although it requires more work.

another reason i can think of is that black males are a largely disproportionate number of criminals and violent/sex offenders in any place they live. in many places a single strand of hair can identify the perpitrator of a crime if it is left behind at the scene. shaving off hair is a way a criminal can help lessen the chance of leaving evidence behind. many other popular styles in black culture come from criminal or prison culture. consider the "doo rag" wearing a sock as a hat or "low rider" pants.
im sure there are other reasons why the shaved head is so popular among black men and women. maybe one day we will be lucky enough to have a black bald person join this forum and tell us their personal reasons. if i can think of any more i will post them myself.
Ambitious Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 07:55 AM   #19
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

acidosmosis is still being judged by the masses

I say they do it, because black people have to use all that grease in their hair or it breaks or something, so it's just easier to cut it off. I've seen so many black girls with grease in their hair that looked like it had been there for 6 months. Pretty gross.

It's much cleaner. If I was black I would shave my head too or have it very short.
Old Aug 31, 2007, 08:07 AM   #20
Jankan
Banged

Jankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I would shave it if it suited me. Alot easier.
Old Aug 31, 2007, 08:19 AM   #21
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
I stopped shaving my head around the end of last December. *There are no pics to show at the moment.
*looks at avatar

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 11:10 AM   #22
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Fuku2 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
*looks at avatar

Yes, I have hair on my head now. That is an old picture of me without any hair.
Fuku2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 11:44 AM   #23
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas420221 View Post
b/c they can pull it off and not many crackers can............?
Black guys who shave their heads look cool. White guys who shave their heads usually look like giant thumbs.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 12:01 PM   #24
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete strangerPayne3d once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
Black guys who shave their heads look cool. White guys who shave their heads usually look like giant thumbs.
Are you calling switch a thumb? Take it back bit¢h!
Old Aug 31, 2007, 12:06 PM   #25
robrr2000
Banned

robrr2000 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
Ok.. that is so damn true.. and so damn funny.. hahaha

You need to get color on your head first. A never before shaved white guy head is usually so white it’s blue. After its initial bluish stage it goes to this weird kinda purple looking thing stage. White guys should buzz it and get sun on it for at least 2 to 3 weeks before shaving.

Oh and I use Nair or Veet and an old credit card on mine. Way easier then shaving.
robrr2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 03:04 PM   #26
mercs2007
Radeon HD 6870

mercs2007 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymercs2007 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymercs2007 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Kojak > Bald black men.
mercs2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2007, 08:12 PM   #27
Brillonius
just swingin'

Brillonius is still being judged by the masses

Typical black guy with hair:

Typical (same) black guy without hair:

Typical white guy without hair:

Conclusion: Most black guys can pull off the bald look. They can in fact look better bald in many cases. With the occasional exception, the average white guy tends to look like a cancer patient...

I'd love to shave my head, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pull it off.
Brillonius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2007, 09:49 AM   #28
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyASCI Blue can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

better aerodynamics. a lotta black guys need to run fast for the sports they play in. silly white man just can't keep up with all that hair.

this is why I shave mah head. made me faster when I was in the army.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote