Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:28 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Razeus
Rage3D Spammer

Razeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwardsRazeus can recite pi backwards

Default What happens with wrong zip code in UPS delivery

Well I ordered something from newegg to have it delivered to my office. In a damn rush, I accidently put my home zip code in instead of my office zip code. Since newegg already shipped the damn thing, what happens? Do I need to get the tracking number and notify ups?
Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:30 PM   #2
Bamboozled
Rage3D Veteran

Bamboozled is still being judged by the masses

It will probably make it...e...v...e...n...t...u...a...l...l...y

Star Blazers theme
Bamboozled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:32 PM   #3
SixtySeven
play loud!

SixtySeven is still being judged by the masses

UPS - Use Purolator Stupid
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:44 PM   #4
DeathKnight
Rage3D Spammer

DeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwardsDeathKnight can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

There will probably be a slight delay (maybe a day), but they typically correct the zip code.
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair H50 | MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) | 2 x 4GB G.SKILL DDR3 2133 | Gigabyte GTX 570 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD | Maxtor 300GB SATA Ultra16 | Seagate 500GB 32MB SATA2 | WD 640GB Black | Toshiba 2.5" 500GB in eSATA enclosure | Asus DRW-24B1ST DVD/RW drive | Antec P180B w/700w Thermaltake TP modular PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/LCD TV
HT: Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42" 1080P LCD HDTV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Sigma 100-300mm F4 EX APO | Sigma EX APO 1.4x TC | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

My New Photo Gallery (prints available)
Old Gallery
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2007, 08:58 PM   #5
gamefoo21
Radeon HD5670 1GB

gamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled withgamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled withgamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled withgamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled withgamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled withgamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled withgamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled withgamefoo21 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtySeven View Post
UPS - Use Purolator Stupid

QFMFT!!!

Or "If your not smart enough to spell USPS, then you get UPS."

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:16 AM   #6
SubCog
Rage3D Spammer

SubCog can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySubCog can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i used to be a package handler at ups. I loaded trucks for them. Pretty much everything is sorted by zip code, until it gets to the local hub and is sorted at the local level.

My best bet is that if the wrong zip code ended up on your package, it'll be sent to the wrong zip code, then they'll correct it, and send it on.

So if the wrong zip code is on the opposite side of the country, your package may be delayed several days. However, if only the last digit is wrong, that means your package is going to your same city anyway, so they'll probably be able to correct it and get it to the correct address with no more than 1 day's delay.

deskt0p: 3.5ghz fx6300 - Radeon 6850 - 8 gigs memory

lapt0p: HP ENVY dv7-7212nr - 3.4 GHz/2.4 GHz core i7 - 8 gigs ram - geforce 650m

Just finished: Portal 2, Quantum Conundrum, Sonic Generations
Currently playing: Crysis1, UT2k4, Remake Quake

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2007, 01:21 AM   #7
logical
Whats up my glib globs?

logical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channellogical once jumped the English Channel

Subscriber

Ive had this happen, but they brought it to my place anyway cause there was no street with a similar name in the next city.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2007, 01:58 AM   #8
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Glad to know when I get to the US, or even if I'm sending something to the US, what'll happen in case I mess up the zip code...

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote