Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:18 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default It feels like tiny men are kicking my balls

Well, not really. It's a weird feeling that I can't even really describe. It's not pain, just a different feeling I get in both of my testicles.

About 5 years ago I found a lump on one of them and told my parents, long story short I had an ultrasound and they found that it was just a cyst and it was benign. It was fine until a few days ago, now I have those weird feelings again. No swelling is happening, no real pain, and the lump hasn't gotten any bigger. I hate the fact that for something as big as cancer there is no real way of knowing if you have it unless a doctor rules it out. Every single symptom I have read contradicts itself in the very next line. Things like "There could be pain, but most times the cancer is painless. Some people discover lumps, others find nothing. Sometimes swelling occurs but not always." It's really annoying.

Anyway, I guess I'm calling the doctor tomorrow and I'll schedule a checkup with him and go from there. I was scared shitless when I found the lump 5 years ago, but this time I'm not that worried. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Seems like I started thinking a lot about it once moondogg made his post about his lump. Maybe it's paranoia, maybe it's not.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.

Last edited by ice : Nov 19, 2006 at 10:20 PM.
ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:30 PM   #2
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hopefully that's all it is.
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:32 PM   #3
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Nah, don't think it is. I've felt that before and it's not that bad of a pain if pain at all. I thought that usually went away in a few days, this has been like a week.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:34 PM   #4
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

you should let the midgets out of your pants
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:45 PM   #5
SixtySeven
play loud!

SixtySeven is still being judged by the masses

Its the underpants gnomes
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:49 PM   #6
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I just want to thank you because I was feeling pretty down, but then I read the title of this thread and had a good chuckle.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:17 AM   #7
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

how old are you ?

Also, when your balls have to make extra testosteron they can 'hurt' . It can even happen from starting weight-training and such.

A 'weird' feeling in your balls .. hmm... well the above is all i have really

edit* lol, meaning all i can think of

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 03:40 AM   #8
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Too much fapping can make your balls sore

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 05:23 AM   #9
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I often get pains/aches down there but have never had any swelling or anything.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 11:00 AM   #10
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e View Post
how old are you ?

Also, when your balls have to make extra testosteron they can 'hurt' . It can even happen from starting weight-training and such.

A 'weird' feeling in your balls .. hmm... well the above is all i have really

edit* lol, meaning all i can think of
I just turned 20.

I have been working out for awhile so I'm not sure that's it, though it may be. I figured since I already found a lump years ago I should just go have it checked up on.

Quote:
I often get pains/aches down there but have never had any swelling or anything.
I do sometimes as well, but they have never lasted a week like it has this time. I have an appointment tomorrow to go to the doctor.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 11:58 AM   #11
ADVERSiTY
lolwtf

ADVERSiTY is still being judged by the masses

Well if you started checking for lumps and stuff after the initial aching, it could make it worse. Unless you fondle your balls often and they're adjusted to the trauma .
ADVERSiTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:16 PM   #12
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVERSiTY View Post
Well if you started checking for lumps and stuff after the initial aching, it could make it worse. Unless you fondle your balls often and they're adjusted to the trauma .
Yeah, but I don't use them as stress balls so it shouldn't make it worse

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Nov 21, 2006, 03:53 AM   #13
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_141 View Post
I have an appointment tomorrow to go to the doctor.
Best of luck, let us know when it goes fine.
Old Nov 21, 2006, 04:58 AM   #14
Jankan
Banged

Jankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundJankan can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

This thread is useless without
Old Nov 21, 2006, 11:31 AM   #15
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfowler View Post
Best of luck, let us know when it goes fine.
Thanks. I honestly haven't really noticed the feeling since I called, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Once you call, the pain goes away.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll probably have to get another ultrasound, I don't see much a doctor can determine by prodding around.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Nov 21, 2006, 01:34 PM   #16
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

acidosmosis is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
This thread is useless without
Old Nov 21, 2006, 08:01 PM   #17
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Well, tomorrow I go for another ultrasound. The doctor was really cool and actually didn't even touch me, he said "There's no point in me grabbing your groin when you're getting an ultrasound", so that's one less person I have to have fondle me. He said he'd call with the results as soon as he got them so I wouldn't have to worry about this over Thanksgiving, and he also said he seriously doesn't think it's anything to be afraid of.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Nov 21, 2006, 08:13 PM   #18
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Well, tomorrow I go for another ultrasound. The doctor was really cool and actually didn't even touch me, he said "There's no point in me grabbing your groin when you're getting an ultrasound", so that's one less person I have to have fondle me. He said he'd call with the results as soon as he got them so I wouldn't have to worry about this over Thanksgiving, and he also said he seriously doesn't think it's anything to be afraid of.
but you wanted him to fondle you, didn't you?
Old Nov 21, 2006, 11:07 PM   #19
acidosmosis
Mispacio Rodriguez

acidosmosis is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
but you wanted him to fondle you, didn't you?
Old Nov 21, 2006, 11:13 PM   #20
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Good luck with that. When I got my hernia, my right testicle felt weird as well. Not so much sore, as "tense". And not the type of tense that you get when you jump in freezing water. It was like my right nut was watching a really good horror/suspense movie. Luckily it never got to the stage where it blew popcorn all over the place.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 03:41 AM   #21
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
The doctor was really cool and actually didn't even touch me
I suggest getting a different doctor

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 09:51 AM   #22
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

ohhh kicking, not licking..... nevermind
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 11:22 AM   #23
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
GIt was like my right nut was watching a really good horror/suspense movie. Luckily it never got to the stage where it blew popcorn all over the place.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 11:58 AM   #24
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Well I should have results in the next day or two. Ultrasound only took about 10 minutes and wasn't as bad as I remembered it. Hooray for maturing, when I was 15 it sucked ass.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Nov 22, 2006, 12:57 PM   #25
ice
Rage3D Spammer

That was quick, just got a call back from the hospital. They said everything looks fine, but if the pain persists, they'd send me to a specialist. I shudder to think what they'll do there, but for the past two days I've only felt the discomfort maybe once or twice. At least now I can relax.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Nov 22, 2006, 01:11 PM   #26
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Could be your prostate. I went though something similar about 10 years ago and I have issues with the old prostate. I was only 20 at the time too! Apparently there's a family history although nobody talks about it. Try cutting out all caffine for a week and see how you feel.
Old Nov 22, 2006, 01:48 PM   #27
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Was/is it a serious problem? I guess one of my grandfather's had prostate cancer, but my father and uncles are all fine so far.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Nov 22, 2006, 08:55 PM   #28
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

Not yet I just try to take it easy on the caffine. If I am stressed out or dehydrated it flares up. I probably should but don't keep close tabs on it. Don't see a doctor regularly about it. Its just slightly enlarged.... the term is chronic prostatetitus (sp?).
Old Nov 22, 2006, 08:59 PM   #29
squid
Cute

Quote:
That was quick, just got a call back from the hospital. They said everything looks fine, but if the pain persists, they'd send me to a specialist. I shudder to think what they'll do there, but for the past two days I've only felt the discomfort maybe once or twice. At least now I can relax.
i'm a specialist
Old Nov 23, 2006, 03:59 AM   #30
Doozer
lollollollol

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
i'm a specialist
At what

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,