Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » More Discussions » Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

"

Old Nov 1, 2006, 10:32 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
page_fault

page_fault is still being judged by the masses

Default Remote Wonder under Vista 64-bit HOWTO

Since ATI has no 64-bit drivers for you, you can use these generic X10 drivers with your remote. Install them first then install the ATI app and simply ignore the errors it gives you, the app works fine.

ftp.x10.com/pub/applications/drivers/x10drivers_x64.exe

These drivers are for Windows XP x64 Edition but work in Vista.

Now you can use the spiffy new media center with your remote. Not tested on Remote Wonder II.
page_fault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2006, 01:57 PM   #2
RustyGrom

RustyGrom is still being judged by the masses

This isn't seeming to work for me. Can you provide some more details? I installed the driver, that went fine. I then installed the ATI remote software which got 2 errors after reboot. I manually ran the ATI remote software from the start menu and still the remote doesn't work. I have a "remote wonder plus". Maybe that has somethign to do with it?
RustyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2006, 02:33 PM   #3
RustyGrom

RustyGrom is still being judged by the masses

wooohooo now I got it working. I'm not sure if I had to but I registered the x10net dlls using regsvr32 from a command prompt and now it works. Maybe it was working before and I'm just dumb? Thanks page_fault!!!!!!!
RustyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 28, 2009, 07:13 PM   #4
stargate
Radeon HD 6950

stargate is still being judged by the masses

This solution worked perfectly for Windows Vista x64. However it doesn't work for Windows 7 (no drivers are detected). Is there any way to make Remote Wonder Plus work on Windows 7 x64?

Thanks.
Barton 2600+, Hercules Radeon 9700@PRO, ECS nForce2, 2x256 Samsung 1x1024 Kingmax, Eizo 21'', Targa 17'', ExcelStor 60 GB, Seagate 160 GB, Teac W58G@Liteon 832S dvdrw, Teac 8/8/32 cdrw, SBLive 5.1, WayJet bt878, Logitech Optical White USB, Chicony cordless kit, Firestorm Dual Power 3 with force feedback gamepad, Mustek 600 UPS.

Lead developer of Star Media Center.
stargate is offline   Reply With Quote