Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Off-Topic Forums » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

"

Old Jul 10, 2006, 11:36 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Default Does Walmart have home delivery?

I am looking to buy some furniture from Walmart (that's all we have on my small town), and I don't have a car at the moment.

So does Walmart deliver stuff from their store to my home (like Home Depot does)?

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2006, 12:48 AM   #2
DorXtar
they're real

DorXtar is still being judged by the masses

Nope. You would have to order it online.

edit: noob.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2006, 01:15 AM   #3
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar
Nope. You would have to order it online.

edit: noob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e View Post
Snatches scare me. I once saw this dude break his elbow doing one :shock:
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 11, 2006, 01:18 AM   #4
Vengeance
May 2, 1965 - April 21, 2008

Vengeance is still being judged by the masses

I could be wrong....probably am. But I heard that Walmart will only deliver to the closest store to where you live.
2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 @ 800mhz 4-4-4-12 1T
Seagate Barracuda 320GB SATA2
PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1KW
COOLER MASTER Stacker Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower
Westinghouse 22in wide screen LCD @ 1680x1050

Report a bug with the NVIDIA graphics driver.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote