Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

"

Old Dec 16, 2005, 07:44 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
dcmic

dcmic is still being judged by the masses

Default ATI Graphics Drivers missing?

I have an ATI 9600 with 256mg of ram. I am running an Intel P4 @2.5mhz with 512 mg ram. I have had the card for over a year and regularly update the ATI drivers. I have the most recent version current running. Now all of a sudden when I rebooted my computer it tells me there is no ATI drivers installed. I ahve uninstalled all ATI products and reinstalled everything. NOthing seems to work.

Just before this occured an program I run called Ewido Security Suite notified me of a program called Logger.small.dg and recommended I block and clean it. I did this and the restarted the computer and now have no ATI drivers.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
dcmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2005, 12:07 AM   #2
Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel is still being judged by the masses

youve been hacked buddy .. best bet is to save ur stuff to another partition or hdd and reformat the *****! ..only way to be sure

also make sure you get some real-time protection like zonealarm (you can confirm any change windows wants to make), spybot etc..
3007WFP-HC
Anth Seebel is offline   Reply With Quote