Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 14, 2005, 05:35 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
peterson
Radeon R300

peterson is still being judged by the masses

Default anyone played the battlegrounds 2 mod for half life 2

as anyone here played the battlegrounds 2 mp mod for half life 2? it rocks

Here's the download link

http://www.bgmod.com/index.php?include=bg2_download

and a great screenshot below

http://www.bgmod.com/resources/news/...bg2_014_04.jpg

I want more games like this tbh infact I want a single player of battlegrounds but with call of duty type gameplay (e.g large scale battles, Lots of scripted sequences, chaotic experience) but the only other game that is like battlegrounds 2 is Gods and Generals and that game looks truy pathetic, here's the gamespot review for Gods and Generals.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/go...ls/review.html

Watch the the Video review...you might learn a few thing.... I admit battlegrounds 2 isn't perfect and there are a few bugs but it still rocks.
peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 09:03 AM   #2
Pixel_$hader
Been there..done that

Pixel_$hader is still being judged by the masses

Bah!!! The link for the pic's doesn't work. or is it just me?
Old Dec 14, 2005, 09:15 AM   #3
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

It's just you.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 14, 2005, 09:15 AM   #4
sandorski
Radeon Volcanic Islands

sandorski is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterson
as anyone here played the battlegrounds 2 mp mod for half life 2? it rocks

Here's the download link

http://www.bgmod.com/index.php?include=bg2_download

and a great screenshot below

http://www.bgmod.com/resources/news/...bg2_014_04.jpg

I want more games like this tbh infact I want a single player of battlegrounds but with call of duty type gameplay (e.g large scale battles, Lots of scripted sequences, chaotic experience) but the only other game that is like battlegrounds 2 is Gods and Generals and that game looks truy pathetic, here's the gamespot review for Gods and Generals.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/go...ls/review.html

Watch the the Video review...you might learn a few thing.... I admit battlegrounds 2 isn't perfect and there are a few bugs but it still rocks.

Your Video review link is for a different game.
sandorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 11:00 AM   #5
ukHazard
Radeon Northern Islands

ukHazard is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandorski
Your Video review link is for a different game.
...Which the OP already pointed out

I've played BG2, liked it as I liked the original for HL1. Is it just me, or are the minutemen far more accurate than the other classes?
Old Dec 14, 2005, 11:21 AM   #6
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Man, that screenshot looks nice!
Old Dec 14, 2005, 11:39 AM   #7
mr.slick2u
Radeon R300

mr.slick2u is still being judged by the masses

Gee I wonder if the aimbot/wallhack works with this mod. Oh wait, that's right it's mod independant. HL2 is a waste of time for those looking for clean, open and honest gaming. Sucks, but you can blame Valve. COD 2, I stopped playing cuz it too is just gotten retarded with the cheats. First, you get on a server that shows your death thingie, you watch the guy following you on the other side of the building, waits as you come down the alley steps out and blow you away with shottie. Or how about the ones that don't show how you died, yeah.. COD 2 is on the do not play list too. Damn cheaters..

Suggestions for those playing COD2, make sure at least you are on a server that you can view your death because you'll be shocked to know nearly every server has a cheater on it. It's damn obvious as I said, people follow your movement from the other side of buildings.
--
P4-3.2GHz, 2GB ram, 800FSB, ATI X800 XL(agp), 2 SATA WD's, SB X-Fi XTREME Music
mr.slick2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 06:00 PM   #8
plastic bob
Crimbo

plastic bob once held a door open for a complete strangerplastic bob once held a door open for a complete strangerplastic bob once held a door open for a complete strangerplastic bob once held a door open for a complete stranger

I just started playing this mod awhile ago after stumbling upon it. It has very little learning curve, I seem to beat alot of the people playing but maybe everyone is new still.. Anyways I'm usually playing as "Crack Cocaine" if you ever happen to see me.
plastic bob is offline   Reply With Quote