Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 11, 2005, 10:39 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Kamiclone
Galactic Odyssey

Kamiclone is still being judged by the masses

Default OMFG stoner friends are idiots!!!

Ya so today started out horrible. I just came home for the summer yesterday and i brought back my really dank and beautiful hookah i got in Saudi Arabia. We smoke it last night and it was the best thing ever. They fell in love with it since their's was trashy, old, and unclean since they've had it. They loved mine so much, that this morning they come to my house wake me up and were like, "let's smoke some hookah man, i got to be at work here in about 2 hours so lets smoke right now." I didnt want to because i like smoking towards night were i become relaxed and then go to sleep. But hey, i'm all about giving and if my friends wanted to smoke another session then i was there for them. I get out of bed and stuff and little did i know that they just smoked weed 30 minutes earlier so they're ****ing impatient as ****. They tell me to hurry up and ****. i said "here is the hookah (i hand them the case) take it to your house (which is just down the street) and start packing the bowl, i'll be there in about 15 min." I wanted to take a shower and stuff. So i do and then i walk down to the house. I walk in and meet up with them in the back, only to find that my hookah (which is straight up from Saudi ****ing Arabia and pretty much priceless to me) is in pieces on the ground! I start yelling and screaming from the top of my lungs and i was ready to ****ing punch these guys. He said on the walk over he tripped and fell onto the case breaking the base and scratching the stem, bowl, and hose up pretty bad. Words cannot describe how mad i was. "Tripped!? WTF how hard is it to walk one block down the street!?" The ****er was too stoned to be smart and unclumsy. He said he was sorry and that he would replace it. But i cherished that thing tremendously and there IS NOT another hookah in America like it. There truley isnt. So today i was pissed forever and as of right now i hate smokers. It's idiots like these ****s that give smokers bad names. i know he said he was sorry but its just like he has been stupid ever since we have grown up together, and its like i honestly should have seen it coming, but i am too ****ing selfless.

i want my hookah back.....

Last edited by Kamiclone : May 11, 2005 at 10:43 PM.
Kamiclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2005, 10:41 PM   #2
TiTaN
Bzzzt....HA!

TiTaN is still being judged by the masses

don't smoke weed. Spend money on computer **** or something worthwhile.

"OMFG stoner friends are idiots!!!"

more like "stoners are idiots!!!"
TiTaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2005, 10:42 PM   #3
dryars
MARK IT ZERO!!!!

dryars is still being judged by the masses

Dude im the alst thing from a Grammar Nazi, but breaking down the paragraph would stop my eyes from bleeding.
Corsair PC8000 TWINX Dual Channel
Antec Nine Hundred Case
dryars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 11, 2005, 10:45 PM   #4
Kamiclone
Galactic Odyssey

Quote:
Originally Posted by oC|-TiTaN

what? i do! Did what i type make me sound like a stoner? I dont smoke weed. I have a lot of friends that do though. They are friends because i have grown up with them. But i dont smoke weed. I have too much other important things to do. Thats why i smoke hookah. (flavored tobacco) It calms me and isnt illegal.
Old May 11, 2005, 10:46 PM   #5
TiTaN
Bzzzt....HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryars
Dude im the alst thing from a Grammar Nazi, but breaking down the paragraph would stop my eyes from bleeding.
Haha for real. I gave up on the first line but I doubt actually reading it would have changed my reply. EDIT: haha nevermind...I'm a dumbass. I guess I'm so out of the loop when it comes to drugs I didn't realize hookah wasn't a type of weed. My apologies (if hookah is legal )
Old May 11, 2005, 10:46 PM   #6
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

sorry for your loss, Kamiclone.
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2005, 10:49 PM   #7
Kamiclone
Galactic Odyssey

WTF are you talking about. I am yelling about someone wasting my weed? Where did that come from. I already said i dont smoke weed. The hookah is for smoking flavored tobacco. Thats what they wanted to smoke. Thats what i like to smoke. It just so happens that these guys smoked weed before coming to my house.

EDIT: ok thanks, now you understand what i mean.
Old May 11, 2005, 10:50 PM   #8
TiTaN
Bzzzt....HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiclone
WTF are you talking about. I am yelling about someone wasting my weed? Where did that come from. I already said i dont smoke weed. The hookah is for smoking flavored tobacco. Thats what they wanted to smoke. Thats what i like to smoke. It just so happens that these guys smoked weed before coming to my house.
Yeah sorry about that, I've already edited that post to apologize for that. Sorry again mate, I'm not in the know when it comes to that kind of stuff, you know?
Old May 11, 2005, 10:52 PM   #9
Kamiclone
Galactic Odyssey

Quote:
Yeah sorry about that, I've already edited that post to apologize for that. Sorry again mate, I'm not in the know when it comes to that kind of stuff, you know?
ya and i edited mine too. its ok, i dont know much about weed tell you the truth, just what i hear from friends.
Old May 11, 2005, 10:53 PM   #10
dryars
MARK IT ZERO!!!!

dryars is still being judged by the masses

oh my.. i thought all this time hookah = hooker!
Corsair PC8000 TWINX Dual Channel
Antec Nine Hundred Case
dryars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2005, 10:55 PM   #11
TiTaN
Bzzzt....HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryars
oh my.. i thought all this time hookah = hooker!
HAHAHAHA now that really does change the whole situation doesn't it?

It's like replacing the word "wand" with "wang" throughout the entire first harry potter book...something many of you should try, it's quite hilarious at times.

EDIT: Added link for the "wand" "wang" thing http://www.ubersite.com/m/35693
Old May 11, 2005, 11:02 PM   #12
super_stoner
Moderated

super_stoner is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

super_stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 12:40 AM   #13
TiTaN
Bzzzt....HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stoner
Ah yes...and the mentality of a stoner is revealed...
Old May 12, 2005, 12:58 AM   #14
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaidarHaran
sorry for your loss, Kamiclone.
i'd lock my doors to protect my hookah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 01:03 AM   #15
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
QFT.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 02:47 AM   #16
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy can recite pi backwardsjimmyboy can recite pi backwardsjimmyboy can recite pi backwardsjimmyboy can recite pi backwardsjimmyboy can recite pi backwardsjimmyboy can recite pi backwardsjimmyboy can recite pi backwards

You need new friends, Kami.

jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 06:05 AM   #17
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

I thought this thread was about smoking weed, not some flavoured tobacco rubbish...
Old May 12, 2005, 06:09 AM   #18
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

This sounds kinda amusing.
Old May 12, 2005, 06:15 AM   #19
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

bounty_hunter is still being judged by the masses

ya your friends sound like douche bags, they demanded your **** and you just took it, I would have booted them out I don't care who it is

system sepcs: Ultra X-Finity 500W ATX PS w/2 80mm Fans-Athlon-64 3400+ - GigaByte K8NS nForce-3 250 Chipset- ATI Radeon X800-Pro 256MB-Western Digital 200 GB 7200 RPM-dvd 16x-sony dvd rw dw-d22a
once in the 70's i tried boy scout cookies, they tasted weird and confusing. -logen
bounty_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 06:18 AM   #20
MoAbo
Radeon R520

MoAbo is still being judged by the masses

Paragraphs you stoner loser idiot, they're called paragraphs.
MoAbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 06:31 AM   #21
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelvarWorld
Don't get uptight with me, man. Because if you do I'll have to give you a dose of medicine and if I spike you, you'll know you've been spoken to.
Old May 12, 2005, 09:05 AM   #22
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelvarWorld
Way to read the whole thread. The OP said he doesn't even smoke weed.
Old May 12, 2005, 09:17 AM   #23
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaidarHaran
Way to read the whole thread. The OP said he doesn't even smoke weed.
I think DelvarWorld was stoned when replying...
Old May 12, 2005, 09:32 AM   #24
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1x44r
I think DelvarWorld was stoned when replying...
Nah, he's just a troll looking for a fight. You should read his other posts. On second thought, don't do that.
Old May 12, 2005, 09:41 AM   #25
BassAckwards
More than @$$ backwards

BassAckwards is still being judged by the masses

that is a sad day for you indeed. I am not a smoker but i do feel your pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder squirrel
The second step is drinking the problem away.
Please pass my spud!
http://www.passthepotato.com/potato-...5182102-785353
BassAckwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 09:53 AM   #26
FiggyG
Radeon Caribbean Islands

FiggyG once held a door open for a complete strangerFiggyG once held a door open for a complete strangerFiggyG once held a door open for a complete stranger

Sorry man, losing something like that...
FiggyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 10:45 AM   #27
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

That's what you get for lending your loser friends stuff. Make them go to Saudi and get some more.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 12:54 PM   #28
ErrorS
gfdsa

ErrorS is still being judged by the masses

Kamiclone, you need to rewrite your post.. it sounds like you're a stoner

Quote:
i got to be at work here in about 2 hours so lets smoke right now." I didnt want to because i like smoking towards night were i become relaxed and then go to sleep. But hey, i'm all about giving and if my friends wanted to smoke another session then i was there for them. I get out of bed and stuff and little did i know that they just smoked weed 30 minutes earlier so they're ****ing impatient as ****. They tell me to hurry up and ****. i said "here is the hookah (i hand them the case) take it to your house (which is just down the street) and start packing the bowl, i'll be there in about 15 min."
sounds like you were going to their house to smoke weed.... i mean, it really really sounds like that's what was going on.

Even though I know you're not.. heh.. just wanted to point this out

www.eve-online.com
ErrorS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 02:15 PM   #29
Deftones
Boned

Deftones is still being judged by the masses

Deftones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2005, 02:21 PM   #30
MikeEx
ಠ_ಠ

MikeEx is still being judged by the masses

ah, I remember my first hookah hit. wasnt weed in it, but shisha. damn good ****.

sorry about your loss man